Please don't die...

Find your way...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV | Day 100

 

Suzy and I are saying goodbye to our guests...We are getting to our car...

The wedding was great....sadly Wonnie had to leave earlier.....now that I think about it....he didn't seem to be happy...

Yeobo? Everything's fine? What are you thinking about?

Well....nothing special...

I souldn't interpret too much into it.....Maybe he's just sad, because he thinks that we would go to our honeymoon.....I should have told him, that we already made the decicion that we won't go....

 

---------------------- 

We're heading home. It's already midnight....I open the door and go to the kitchen to get me some water. I notice a small letter laying on the table together with a key. It must be the key I have given Dongwoon.

...I'm puzzled...I take the letter and start reading:

 

Dear Doojoon,

I'm shure that you two are already on your way to your honeymoon. 

I have to tell you something I always kept as a secret.

For quite some time I got stronger feelings for you than I would have towards a dongsaeng.

I'm really glad that you found your luck.

This was a harsh decicion, but It's time for me to say goodbye.

I want to be happy, too.

 

I wish you all the best,

Saranghaeyo 사랑해요 

 

Oh no! Wonnie! What have you done?

Suzy, something urgent came up, don't wait for me....!

Oh...okay....

I'm running downstairs as fast as I can....I get into my car. I should call Mrs. Son first....

Tuuut....tuuut....

Hello, Mrs Son?

Hello, Doojoon.

Is Wonnie home?

No, I'm sorry....he was there a few hours ago and he said that he wanted to meet someone....I let him go since it seemed to be something important....did anything happen to him?

..Wonnie gave me a farewell letter...I have to find him...who knows if he is planning on something stupid....I call you, when I have found him....

Oh Wonnie...why? Why didn't you talk about it?.....That would've changed everything....

 

 

Hour after hour....but no Dongwoon....I park my car aside the street...It's 3am....the streets are nearly empty....there are just a few drunken people who are walking across the street...Suddenly I see someone laying at the ground....

Dongwoon? Is that you...?

I'm getting closer....sadly it's just a stranger....I already went to every kind of bar he could've go to.....I also walked across a few streets...I will never be able to search for him everywhere in Seoul...

 

 

---------------------- 

 

It's already 10am....still no hint of Dongwoon...I'm tired....I'm sitting down onto a bench....

Wonnie...where could you be?

Suddenly I remember the grave from his girlfriend....I never went to look for him there....

 

 

I'm at the gravesite....I'm running across the paths.....Where is the grave? I look to the right. I found someone laying on the ground. I'm running near to him. It's Dongwoon, finally! I'm kneeling on the ground, trying to wake him....

Wonnie...wake up! WONNIE....PLEASE...!

No response...I call the ambulance, then I check his breath and his pulse. He has a slowed respiration....I hold him tight...

Please...wonnie....don't dare to die....I need you....

A can is falling out of his jacket. It's rolling on the gorund...I'm shocked....These are sleeping pills....and what's more important: The can is half empty...

Oh no...Wonnie...hold on!

 

 

---------------------- 

 

I'm sitting in a hall from the hospital. I'm nervously playing with my hands...Suddenly

Please log in to read the full chapter