Wedding

Find your way...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Day 100(time leap)

 

I open my eyes...I'm looking at my watch. It's 7am....Today will be Doojoon's marriage....I don't want to go...but I don't have a choice....I put my gloves onto my hands.....How should I be able to face Doojoon?....It should be the best day of his live....for me...it will be another ending....

 

I'm putting on my smoking. It's the one Doojoon gave me as a birthday present. It was when I still lived in his apartment...

It was a cloudy day. Since I had to work I didn't have the time to do something with Doojoon...In the morning, he didn't congratulated me and I thought he may forgot my birthday....I could left my work surprisingly early, I saw Doojoon in front of the restaurant...He held me tight and gave me the present...He even invited me to watch a movie in the cinema... 

It was a good day....not because we watched a movie together.....it was because Doojoon was there with me...Now It's time to say goodbye....we may won't be able to do this ever again...I should hold myself back for him and for my sake....

 

 

---------------------- 

I'm quite late....I'm see the altar...Everything is nice decorated....It's not a typical altar since we aren't in a church, but we are outside...The altar is under a huge white tent....there are many seats but most of them are already taken....Now I can see Doojoon...he is standing in front of the altar...patiently waiting for the bride....I should greet him but it's not the right time....I'm standing at the side....

The pianist is starting to play a romantic song....Suzy and her Father are walking towards Doojoon...Her father is layhing her hand into Doojoon's....Now everyone turns quiet... 

 

Both are exchanging their rings....then they are kissing...everyone applauds...I don't want to be here anymore....I turn around and go upstairs to the balcony....I'm looking down....I can see Doojoon and Suzy slowly dancing in front of the others....

It's really the best this way...it would only be a burden if he would knew, that I love him....and we wouldn't be accepted either way....

Suddenly Doojoon is staying beside me.

Hey wonnie! What are you doing here alone?....And what did you do with you tie? I didn't teach you to do it that way....

I have to admit, I wasn't in the mood to made a properly tie...

It's better you take the tie off....It looks more casual and it suits you better!

He is taking off my tie and is patting my head....

Come....Suzy and I wanna take a picture with you together!

He grabs my arm...It makes me happy....but in the same time it breaks my heart....

Suzy is standing between us. She is grabbing us under our arms.

Cheese!

I try to smile but I can't....

Okay, done! Nice picture, you are looking great.

Yeobo...there is a crumb on you shoulder....you shouldn't have eaten before the buffet....

I'm sorry....but I was very nervous and I had to eat something...

A few guests are getting near to us to congratulate them.

You two are looking good together, just be nice to each other....we wish you the best.

It hurts.....I'm really happy for him but....

Now it's my turn....

Suzy....hyung...I wish you all the best! I'm sorry, but I already have to leave....I hope you will have a great honeymoon.

Oh...too bad....do you really have to

Please log in to read the full chapter