You are my everything...

Find your way...
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Day 356 (a few months later)

 

I'm leaving my apartment....It's cold outside....cold wind is breezing onto my face....It's already winter....how time flies....As I get into my car, I start thinking about Doojoon....he is already in Hospital for about 97 Days.....I try to visit him everyday right after work...for now I work everyday....because at home I don't really know what to do....without him it feels empty.....

 

----------------------

 

I enter the restaurant....

Annyeong!

Annyeong Dongwoonie!

Everyone greets me with a smile. Gikwang is getting close to me...

I avoided him for the last few days....previous days he was on vacation and after he came back I wasn't in the mood to talk to him....I came to work to forget my problems. I didn't want to talk with anyone about it just to feel slightly better....and I knew that I couldn't tell him my problems either way......

Hi Dongwoon..how are you? Long time no see...

Hi....you're right....can we talk later? For now I have work to do....

S-shure....

I know that avoiding him isn't the right thing to to....but I want to focus on work, first...

 

Finally lunch time!

I go to the cafeteria....I can see Gikwang eating alone. As he notices that I come closer to him he turns his had away. I pretend that I didn't saw that move and take the seat in front of him.

Gikwang.....I'm really sorry that I avoided you for the last few days....there where a few things going on....

Now he is looking at me angrily....

Whatever....do you think that you are the only one with problems?

I look at him shocked and confused....

....You always talk about your problems, but what about me?....Are my feelings unimportant?.....I thought that we where friends....well it turns out that I was wrong...

He is trying to get up. I'm grabbing his arm....

No....please don't be angry....I know that I made some mistakes....And you're right....I wasn't in my right mind....I didn't even notice that you aren't feeling well.....

He calms himself and is sitting back down.

....It's okay...I'm sorry too for being angry...but I had an incident and I needed you....I even sent you a message....didn't you get it?

I look at my mobile phone....it's off....

Oh no....my phone is switched off...!!

No wonder....since I don't get called very much I didn't noticed that the battery got empty... 

Well...I hope, that you are telling the truth....

Yes, for shure....!

We both are smiling at each other....

It seems like we both have many things to tell....how about we go to drink something tomorrow after work?

Okay....great idea. But please recharge your mobile phone, first.

We both laugh.

Of course!

 

 

 Doojoon POV | Day 356 

 

I look out of the window...it's snowing heavily...I look on the clock...it's only 3pm....there are still two more hours till Dongwoon will leave work.....Soon it will be christmas....I really want to walk through the snow with Dongwoon....

I'm feeling way better now....I sometimes have slightly pain but I can endure it...

For now I should sleep so that I can be powerful when Dongwoon comes....

 

Knock! Knock!

I open my eyes full of joy.

Dongwoon is finally here! He is covered with snow. I purse my lips to keep me from laughing out loud.....

Annyeong Doojoon!

Annyeong Wonnie...You are bringing a lot of snow with you.

Yes...It's very cold outside and it doesn't stop snowing...!!

He takes of his jacket and his hat and is laying both over the chair. Then he turns around. He grabs my hand very tenderly, as if he would be scared of hurting me...Then he sits down onto the edge of the bed.

I hope you are alright?

I'm nodding....he is so sweet....his hair got messed up from his hat....

What's the matter? Why are you laughing?

Nothing....nevermind....What did you bring me today?

Dongwoon always brings me some nice and yummy food.

I brought a few chicken wings with sweet-and-sour sauce...I know that you love chicken....you would eat anything with it....

Yes, that's right....Thank you! It seems that you know me better than I do...

I giggle. Dongwoon is putting everything onto the table beside me. I through Dongwoons hair. Suddenly he looks at me worried...

What's the

Please log in to read the full chapter