No.2 of 3

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Next morning (after their umpteen times of last night)

 

TAENG'S POV

URGE!!!! Trying to open my eyes..... Aww! My head is spining! I shouldn't drink so much....

WAIT!!! This is not my room and..... (lifted up the blanket) I'm !

JESUS!!! What did i do last night?

I remembered..... I saw Steph, we.....

Lots of question pops up in my mind until something RED captured my attention.

Damn you, Kim Taeng! You ed a last night?? Or did i r- her!

"hand smacked on my forehead". What have i done??

 

Taeng's mind was in a mess! He is worried the lady whom he has took her innocent will hate him for life, what can he do for her? He only remembered he saw his wife and he just lost control for her. He is totally lost now..... And Tiffany came out from her bathroom and greet him, she is covered with her bathrode. 

Oh! You are awake! said Tiffany eyes-smiled.

Steph-Stephanie? said Taeng widen his eyes.

Taeng had a shocked, he couldn't believe his eyes.... the lady who stand infront of him, resembled his late wife, just like twins! (Yes, they are twins, Taeng! Just that, you do not know who she is?)

My name is Tiffany. Who is Stephanie by the way, your girlfriend? asked Tiffany eyes-smiled.

"My name is Kim Taeng. I-I......." Taeng is speechless, he don't know what to say other than introduce himself.

"Kim Taeng?" This name hit Tiffany, suddenly it leaded her to her late sister.... Stephanie..... Kim Taeng. She got a shocked too, but she tell her mind to keep calm. "It should not be so concidence"

You want to take a bath? Then we can talk while having breakfast. said Tiffany suggested.

Taeng nodded his head and Tiffany guided him to the bathroom. While Taeng is bathing, Tiffany is preparing "their" breakfast. She has Stephanie in her mind and she try not to think if it is the same Kim Taeng that supposed to be her brother in-law even though they have never meet each other.

Hi.... I-I couldn't find my tee. said Taeng awkwardly, he is wearing his blazer to cover his top. 

Oh, I saw some stain and throw it into the washing machine. said Tiffany smiled.

Arh.... I see. It's ok, thank you. said Taeng bowed, he couldn't look at her straight.

Breakfast is ready, pancake ok for you or bread with jam? asked Tiffany looked into his eyes.

Gosh! How could she keep her attitude? We are totally stranger and we just had our first last night! Or... i her? All these running in Taeng's mind. He couldn't look at her as he felt guilty towards her. He hanged his head low and bended his body 180 degree.

"I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU"

"I KNOW, ANYTHING I SAID COULDN'T HEAL THE DAMAGE AND HURT I HAVE CAUSED"

"PLEASE LET ME KNOW, WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU"

Tiffany is impressed by him, normally she only heard from her friends, "guys just wore back their clothes and left the next day" But Taeng is totally different from others, indeed he is the responsible type and gentleman. Yes, Tiffany is not an easy woman nor lead a messy life. She comes from a well reputation family and she don't put her family in shame even her father disowned her. But.... Everything changed since last night, she betrayed her late sister and had with her brother in-law.

A gentleman huh? You are so rough last night..... said Tiffany teasing him.

I am sorry, I was totally drunk and mistaken you for my wife. said Taeng lowered his head.

(he had a  wife? - In Tiffany's mind) Don't worry, i won't hold you responsible. said Tiffany and drinked her coffee.

But the bloodstain on the bed..... I-I took your innocent, didn't i? I'm sorry..... asked Taeng and apologized again.

Look, you didn't me, it is just a one night stand. You got me? said Tiffany continued taking her breakfast.

Here's my namecard. Please let me know, if i can do anything for you. I shall take my leave now. said Taeng, he bowed and leave her house.

What a man? He is really cute..... said Tiffany smiled, she took a glance at the namecard, her expression changed immediately.

"KIM TAENG, CEO of Kim's corp...... Omo!" Tiffany quickly run through the wedding photos of her late sister.... CONFIRMED, the Kim Taeng that she had with is her brother in-law, she has betrayed her eonnie. 

"Eonnie, sorry i didn't know he is your husband.... Please forgive me." Tiffany seek forgiveness in her inner mind and hope her sister could hear her in heaven. 

(You must be wondering why Taeng and Tiffany do not know each other. Here you go..... ~ my answer to you "taenykyu")

Tiffany is forbidded to attend their wedding due to Old Mr Hwang has disowned her in the family as she go against her father's wish and pursue her fashion design dream in Italy. The twin sisters has been keeping in touch behind their father. Stephanie has secretly emailed their wedding photos to Tiffany. After Tiffany graduated, she has been staying and working in L.A since then. That's why Taeng has never hear or know about the existence of TIFFANY HWANG. ​Now, Tiffany knew the status of Taeng, she knew she have to let him go, she can't continue like this. She has decided..... 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sir, the representative from CINO has arrived and they are at the conference room. said the secretary informed. 

All right, i will be there in a minute. said Taeng and quickly join them, he don't like to keep people waiting as it is rude and unprofessional.

"Mr Kim, thank you for giving us a chance to work together"

"CINO brand is the top branding in Europe. It was a great pleasure to corporate with your company too, Mr Julio"

"You are very humble, Mr Kim. Well, i will inform my designers about our discussion and they will contact you once the draft is ready"

"Sure, much appreciated. I will be out of L.A for three months, i guess we can continue by then."

Taeng is flying back to Seoul after he has attended all the important meeting in L.A. Kim's corp already keeping him busy, not to mention about Hwang's international, he have to take over the business as well since his wife has passed away. Both companies are keeping him busy in L.A branch.

 

SEOUL - Kim's mansion

Yoongie, your daddy is coming back today. Are you happy, hmm? said Old Mrs Kim talking to her grandson.

Omma..... Appa..... I'm home! said Taeng reached.

How are you doing over there, my son? asked Old Mr Kim concerned.

It must be hard on you, my son..... said Old Mr Hwang concerned.

His parent in-law came to Kim's mansion to welcome him home as they know of his return. They really treat him like their own son and they felt pity for him. From the day, Taeng and Stephanie know each other and got married, gave birth to their grandson, Stephanie passed away and left her newly born to Taeng. All these happened two years ago and it is too much for Taeng to take. 

I'm fine, appa. It's ok, daddy. I should do it for Steph. said Taeng become teary when mentioned about his wife.

Come on, we should be happy for Taeng coming home. Don't make him cry..... said Old Mrs Hwang felt heart-pain for Taeng.

I'm fine, mommy. I'm really ok. said Taeng smiled weakly, he didn't want his parent and in-law to worry for him.

While having dinner, Old Mr Kim tried to ask about Taeng's life in L.A, Old Mr Hwang followed and their wifes too.

"Taeng, how is your daily activity over there, other than work?"

"Hmm..... either i will workout in my gym room, watching movies and i swam every weekend" (he had a mansion in L.A with gym room, theater room and a lap pool)

"Taeng, i want you to know we are fine, if you are to get a girlfriend there"

"Yes, my son. Steph is already gone, you have to carry on with baby Yoongie"

"She doesn't want to see you like this, she hope to see you live well too"

"Move on.... baby Yoongie still young, he need a mother" 

"I-I can't..... her beautiful face always appear whenever i try to close my eyes. I missed her...."

 

After the dinner, Taeng went back to his room. The old folks had a discussion about Taeng's future. They are worried for him, they want him to have a complete family and lead his life happily with Yoongie. 

Actually, Stephanie had a younger twin sister. said Old Mrs Hwang sighed.

Really? That's great.... Is she single? Taeng might have a second chance! said Old Mrs Kim happily.

But, why we never heard about her twins before? asked Old Mr Kim curiously.

She is no daughter of mine! I only have one daughter, Stephanie Hwang. said Old Mr Hwang sighed.

Tiffany is our own fresh and blood too, how long are you going to be mad at her? She have graduated and became a top designer in one of the famous branding now. said Old Mrs Hwang.

Y-You have keep in touch with her? asked Old Mr Hwang surprised, he doted on the twins actually. He is just angry with Tiffany for her rebelling.

God blessed, i found her and i'm gonna ask her to come back no matter what, make sure you be nice. said Old Mrs Hwang stared at her husband.

Old Mr Hwang just keep quiet, whereas the Old Kim couple is glad that their son, Taeng could meet Tiffany for this new love. But none of them aware, the two already met in L.A.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@WackyMigs, no "M" in this chapter ok! They need to hold on awhile.... LOL

Coming up next, the return of Tiffany to the Hwang's! What will their reaction be, especially Taeng? ahahahaha! 

How come the UPVOTE is not moving and remain at 13 only? 

Sub is getting more but the comment are the regular guys (you guys can comment more than one, you know).

What's wrong with those slient readers? Don't be shy, you can point out your view, ok. :)

JjangTaeny 18.11.14