No.3 of 2

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon reached the Hwang's mansion in L.A.. The Hwang's treat Taeyeon like their own family member as they know he has been taking care of Tiffany all these years. Mr and Mrs Hwang treat him like another son, Michelle keep teasing Taeyeon about "girlfriend" issue  and even hint to him about Tiffany.

"what? You mean you didn't date any girls? Even you are so successful now?"

"ah huh... Korean girls are demanding nowsaday, noona!"

"how about dating an American girl? (Wink wink)"

"(Shake head) American girls are hard to handle!"

"(laughed) What makes you think that?"

"look at Fany... I had a hard time babysitting her! (laughed)!"

"(agreed & laughed together) but only you can handle her, Taeyeon ah..."

"I will claim from her Fiancé if I meet him.. (laughed)!"

Tiffany overheard their conversation, she walked behind Taeyeon and pulled his ear.

"ouch ouch! What are you doing Fany...."

"hard to handle huh? babysit me huh? Jinja... Kim Taeyeon!"

"I was joking, Fany ah... don't get mad, ok?"

Taeyeon trying to bring her smile back and he did it, Tiffany can't be mad at him for long. 

You two.... I would thought that you both are couple if i don't know you. said Michelle laughed.

Noona.... We know each other for ten long years! said Taeyeon explaining.

Well, that's better than someone who doesn't know well to get marry... said Michelle sighed.

For god sake, sis.... WAIT! What do you mean? asked Tiffany finds it suspicious.

........................... He will be coming here for Christmas, Tiff. said Michelle finally revealed.

WHAT?? I thought this is our family gathering? said Tiffany shown her anger.

Dad and Mom invited him.... well, you both are going to get marry. So, it makes him our family member too. said Michelle.

Oh... my fxxxing god! Why am i not begin inform? Now what.... am i going to get marry this Christmas? asked Tiffany pissed. 

It can be arrange if you want as Nichkhun is going to graduate soon. said Mr Hwang smiled while walking over to them.

NO!! I will not agreed to it.... i still have plenty of things to do! said Tiffany defended.

Tiff, works are never finish and you can't be delaying your marriage because of that. said Mrs Hwang.

Mommy, i just can't bring myself to marry someone whom i don't really know.... said Tiffany protested.

Are you telling me, you want to cancel the engagement? asked Mr Hwang stern.

It would be best if i can arrange it.... said Tiffany confidently.

How dare you Hwang Mi Young..... said Mr Hwang shown his anger.

Hwang appa, cool down please! Fany, don't mean that way.... said Taeyeon trying to calm down the Hwang's.

S-She is insecure, she need more time and understand more about him. said Taeyeon explained. 

What Taeyeon said is right! Tiffany and Nichkhun need more time to know each other before they talk about marriage. said Mrs Hwang.

Yes Daddy! Love is complicated and we can't really rush it.... said Michelle.

Well, he will be coming for Christmas right.... let's see how it goes? said Taeyeon smiling.

Tiffany stomped her feet and ran up to her room. She slamed her door loudly and everyone knows "hellfany mode" .

This daughter of mine.... I shouldn't have let her return to Korea! said Mr Hwang sighed.

Ow.... don't say that, Hwang appa! I am glad to meet this lovely daughter of yours. She brighten my days! said Taeyeon dorkily.

Thank you for taking good care of her all these years.... Taeyeon ah. said Mrs Hwang feeling grateful.

It is fate that brought us to know and care for each other, Hwang omma... said Taeyeon smiled.

You both should get marry instead.... said Michelle laughed and Taeyeon is blushing. She really hit the nail about Taeny.

 

It has been a week since Taeyeon and Tiffany stayed in L.A... Tiffany is still angry with her father and she has been sticking together with Taeyeon wherever he goes. Michelle is aware what her little sister is thinking and she just need a confirmation from Tiffany, that's all. However, these two can't seem to acknowledge their heartfelt or they didn't even realise they have developed LOVE within their ten long years. 

Finally, Nichkhun has arrived the Hwang's mansion, Mr Hwang treated him like his son in-law and Tiffany simply ignore him. Furthermore, she trying to get intimate with Taeyeon infront of Nichkhun (even though they are always close). Nichkhun could sense the different that Tiffany treat him and Taeyeon, he is feeling anger in his mind, but he kept his cool and pretend nothing happen.

This day, he invited Tiffany to go to the lake with him. Tiffany trying to reject as she doesn't like it when Taeyeon are not with her. But Mr Hwang insist Tiffany to bring Nichkhun around, so that they can develope more "feeling" at the same time. Taeyeon went out early morning, Tiffany have no choice as she do not want to fall out with her father infront of a "stranger". She agreed to bring him out for a walk to the lake...

The lake is around twenty minutes drive from Hwang's mansion. But Tiffany only need ten minutes to drive there, of course she speed up. She is feeling uneasy without Taeyeon with her, instead of her so-call "Fiance" sitting beside her. while they are walking, Nichkhun try to hold her hand but Tiffany shaked his hand away strongly.

"what are you doing??"

"i just want to feel close with you and build our relationship before our wedding."

"Don't you think it is too fast to hold my hand when you don't even know me well?"

"I will try my best.... we are going to get marry soon."

"It is not that easy, Nichkhun.... I need more time to adapt and you!"

"How long do you think is enough? Like as close as Taeyeon?"

"Don't compare yourself with him! Taeyeon and me, we had ten long years together and we know each other well!"

"Oh yeah? Don't forget, it is ME you are going to get marry with.... Not Kim Taeyeon!"

"You really think i will marry you?"

*SLAPPED* "You want to break the engagement because of him? In what way, i have lose to him?"

"He is so much better than you! Begin a gentleman, caring and always thought of me before himself, you are far away from that!"

"Ten years of friendship? Like i believe! You two must have slept for ten long years!"

*SLAPPED* "Don't you dare to accuse us! Taeyeon is 100 times better than you!"

"100 times better.... Really? You have no idea, how many girls i have ed in Boston and I will show you now!"

Nichkhun and Tiffany are pushing each other..... struggling..... Tiffany do not want to lose out and fighting real hard. Suddenly, Nichkhun lose control and pushed her hard, she lost her balance and fall, he couldn't catch her on time and she rolled down into the deep jungle within. Nichkhun get panic, he doesn't know what to do and how is he going to answer to the Hwangs?

 

 

To be continue..... by JjangTaeny :)