No.4 of 2

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Continue from previous chapter....

**SOMEONEs POV**

Eonnie, have you meet Taeyeon oppa? (look at where the finger pointing).

So, he is Kim Taeyeon.... He looks much more younger than his actual age. (smiled)

I just spoke to him, he knows alot of things even though he lived in Tibet for years.... a very down to earth gentleman. (smiling)

Oh yeah? Staying in Tibet since young, he must still be a then.... (smirked)

Ya eonnie! It is inappropriate to say that. (pouted)

Ne.... I'm just joking. (eye-smiled) Keep track and focus on Kim Taeyeon...

 

Tiffany Hwang, next heir of Hwang's empire. Her famous eyes-smile and y husky voice has capture every man's heart. She likes party and flirting around, all guys wanted her badly but no man ever get her. Her Father couldn't stop her from partying and he has engaged women bodyguards (he do know how y her daughter is) to follow Tiffany everywhere she goes as he is always busy with his business.

Tiffany kept her eye-locked with Taeyeon, her eyes never leave him. She monitor his every movement until he noticed her spying. He smiled and nodded his head a little when he meet Tiffany's eyes. But Tiffany pretended she is not looking at him, she simply ignored his "greeting". Seohyun came back to her again and saw their interaction.

Eonnie, you should talk to Taeyeon oppa... He is a very nice oppa and he knows alot of things, be it geography or business. Tiffany is surprised that Seohyun known about Taeyeon. Seohyun told her, she knew Taeyeon since young as he is her cousin and Taeyeon has always been a good oppa when she was young, they lost contact after he went to Tibet. Then Tiffany saw Taeyeon walking over to them smiling....

Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Taeyeon iminda. said Taeyeon offer a hand-shake.

Nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany Hwang. said Tiffany smiled and shaked his hand, not forgetting to show off her english.

You speak good english, Mr Hwang must be glad to have a good helper on his business. said Taeyeon smiled, he also replied in english.

(Damn you, Kim Taeyeon! Are you begin sarcastic?) Well, I don't go to my dad office. Basically, i don't work! said Tiffany smug.

I see.... What a pity. Oh ya.... said Taeyeon, he walked nearer to Tiffany and whisper to her ear "Thanks for your comment as a boy." 

Tiffany had a shocked! How could Taeyeon knew about her conversation with Seohyun? And Seohyun will not say such inappropriate word not to mention to a man. She widen her eyes and covered with surprised, while Taeyeon already walk away. Seohyun is curious, what exactly did Taeyeon told her as Tiffany looked "not so ok".

 

*SOMEWHERE AT ANOTHER CORNER**

Hey Nick, what are you doing? I'm bored here.... said Wooyoung smack his shoulder.

Boring right! We came here just for a show because of our father. said Nichkhun pouted.

Let's find something to do then.... said Wooyoung smirked, he is thinking of playing a prank on other.

Nichkhun suggested to put a under the carpet, they will press the button whenever a waiter walk pass, the waiter will fall and splash everything. They are the prankster from Jang's and Horvejkul's family, what they did is... partying and get waste, same as Tiffany. And Nichkhun has been pursuing Tiffany all this while, but she has never set her eyes on him... not even once.

Somehow, Taeyeon sense something.... not really bad but trouble that could embarass in the party. It leaded him to notice a young chap holding a big plate of champages walking around the VIP. And he could "hear" someone talking like "call that champage guy over, it is... show time!" Taeyeon quickly walk to the champage guy, Taeyeon managed to get hold of him and got the plate just when he is about to fall. 

Are you ok? asked Taeyeon. 

Y-yes sir, T-thank you, sir... said the guy panicked.

Omg! You almost make a burden! said the captain walking over.

It is not his fault, somebody trying to play a prank on him. said Taeyeon eyeing at Nichkhun and Wooyoung, the two acted like nothing happen.

Tiffany has been watching Taeyeon and saw what's going on.... "How does Taeyeon know?" she is getting interested about him.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

WHAT? You want me to talk to Hwang for her daughter's hand? Since when did you both started? asked Mr Horvejkul.

Daddy, i love Tiffany! Moreover, love can be build. Most important, our family business will grown if we join force with the Hwang's! Not forgetting, Tiffany is the only child. If i marry her, whatever hers will be mine. It will belong to Horvejkul's family. said Nichkhun smirked.

Hmm.... it sounds good. All right then, i will visit Hwang and talk about the marriage. said Mr Horvejkul smiled.

 

Hey, what a rare guest we have here..... What brings you here, Horvejkul and son? asked Mr Hwang smiling.

My son here, Nichkhun.... He asked me to come here with him, he wanted to ask for Tiffany's hand. said Mr Horvejkul smiled.

WHAT? From what i know, Tiffany didn't have a boyfriend. said Mr Hwang staring, he has heard of the "playboy" Nichkhun.

Well, we can build love, Uncle Hwang. But business is most important if our two families combined. said Nichkhun smiling.

I think you do not know me, young man.... Business may be important, but my daugther happiness is priceless to me. said Mr Hwang smiled.

I'm afraid i have to disappoint you, Uncle Horvejkul. I'm not interested for marriage right now and i'm gonna learn how to handle business from my Daddy. said Tiffany coming down from the stairs, she has over-heard everything and she knew Nichkhun's plot.

(Hahaha!) That's my daughter! May i know who has inspired my princess? asked Mr Hwang feeling happy as Tiffany finally wanted to learn.

Kim Taeyeon..... said Tiffany eyes-smiled.

Wae? What does he has, compare to me? I am definitely more handsome looking and taller. said Nichkhun smug.

He has a brain and he has a kind-heart, whereas you only know how to get waste! said Tiffany rolled her eyes and pushed him aside.

Oh, I didn't know you talked to Taeyeon yesterday! Indeed, he is a good example.... I gotta thank him! said Mr Hwang laughed.

Well, i must admit that is true fact. The Kim's had a talented son, Kim Taeyeon. said Mr Horvejkul faked smiled.

(Hold his anger) Dad! I'm gonna learn business from you too! I believe, i won't lose to Kim Taeyeon! said Nichkhun faked smiled.

Oh my god! I think we have to thank Kim Taeyeon for changing our childrens, don't you think so, Horvejkul? asked Mr Hwang smiling.

Indeed, i guess we should make an appointment with the Kim's.... (hahaha). said Mr Horvejkul faked laughed.

The Horvejkul father and son left Hwang's mansion with full of anger, they are determind to teach the Hwang's some lesson.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Hey Hwang! What brings you here.... with Miyoung too? asked Mr Kim smiling.

Hey buddy, you know this princess of mine finally decided to learn the business scope from me! said Mr Hwang happily.

Jeongmal?! Miyoung ah, it was never late to learn, especially from your appa. Hahahaha! said Mr Kim laughed and Mr Hwang too.

I have to thank your son, Kim! He is the one whom inspired Miyoung. said Mr Hwang happily.

My son? You mean.... Jiwoong? Since when they met? asked Mr Kim curiously.

Your second son, Taeyeon.... they met and spoke yesterday at the party. said Mr Hwang smiled.

Oh i see.... i'm glad to hear that. I did not fulfil my duty as a appa to Taeyeon. Instead, i'm indebt to him for saving our family life. said Mr Kim sighed.

Whatever misfortunate has passed, Kim. You should be happy that your family has reunion now. said Mr Hwang smiled.

Yes! You are right, Hwang! Come, let's get Taeyeon and go for lunch. said Mr Kim and dial Taeyeon's number.

Tiffany finds her heart is beating extremely fast.....

 

To be continue by JjangTaeny