No.3 - Soulmate vs Fiance

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

No.3 story - Soulmate vs Fiance

Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang are best friend since high school. They attended the same university and took the same course. 

Kim Taeyeon (male), 25 yrs old, but he looks like a teenager! A dorky, fun-loving friend to everyone (but not to Tiffany). But he is always there for Tiffany since their high school till (forever). They bicker with each other oftenly but they will made up within minutes. Taeyeon couldn't be angry with Tiffany for long and Tiffany too. They are two persons with different character (that's why they can get along) They just understand each other too well.

Tiffany Hwang (female), 25 yrs old, a beautiful lady with an attractive eye-smile. That always attract the boys around (high school/University) and Taeyeon is always the "boyfriend" for protection purpose. She doesn't like the boys to get near her, she knows they have a motive. She only trust a guy named Kim Taeyeon, who is always by her side since 10 yrs ago... Tiffany came from California and came to Seoul when she is just 15 yrs old, she stay at the school hostel (next to Taeyeon).  

They opened a design firm after graduation. In the eye of others, they are just like a married couple. They study together, work it out together, do things together.... whatever they do, they are always together. But they are not together as a couple! (You must be wondering why?)

 

THE TRUTH is..... 

Tiffany is engaged since she was 5 yrs old, back in L.A, her fiance (Nichkhun) is studying in Boston and will graduate next year. Their parents wanted them to get marry once they graduated. All their friends know about it, that's why they dare not tease Taeyeon and Tiffany about how close they are... Nichkhun often send emails to Tiffany, but she only reply when she is free and sometimes she totally forgotten that "she is engaged".

 

Yah.... Behave yourself Tiffany Hwang! You are engaged! said Taeyeon when Tiffany hugged him from behind and she begin to with her eye-smile. She knows fully well that Taeyeon will give in to her. 

So what if i'm engaged? Who knows, i may call off the engagement? The last time i saw him was.... 5 yrs ago! Sorry to say that I don't have any feeling for him... said Tiffany non-chalent. 

Consider yourself lucky that he still want you after so long.... (hahahaha). said Taeyeon and Tiffany shoot a deadly glare to him.

Oops! I mean.... ermm... He is the lucky one who got engaged with the beautiful eyes-smile princess! And of course, the men out there are lining up to date you! said Taeyeon dorky. Indeed, Tiffany is pretty and attracted alot of mens around them. But she always got Taeyeon as the great "pretender" boyfriend to reject them.

 

Tiffany is going back to L.A for one month before Christmas as her parents misses her badly due to her long term staying in Seoul. She get Taeyeon to go back with her since Mr and Mrs Hwang also invited Taeyeon. There is one thing that Tiffany is not aware..... Nichkhun is going back to L.A and meet her for Christmas during his vacation.

 

What will happen when Tiffany meet Nichkhun? And why the Hwang's invited Taeyeon?

JjangTaeny 23.12.15