No.4 of 4

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

Hi all, i'm back! Finally i have returned to my country after my trip to South Korea for almost a month. I really like the winter in Seoul... LOL

Tiffany sang "ONLY ONE", the OST for new korean drama - BLOOD.

And here, my story continue.....

***************************************************************************************************

 

Mr Kim and Mr Hwang planned for Taeyeon and Tiffany to be the next successor for their business, both of them must work hand in hand. Next is to let them get marry, however Mr Kim & Mr Hwang didn't tell them about the marry plan yet as they want to see how are they getting on.

Taeyeon and Tiffany has been working late together, go home together, they discuss about work even lunch together. This is going on for 3 months, Mr Kim told Tiffany to date Taeyeon on the weekend, cause he know Taeyeon will be focus too much on work once he get hook on it, so they see each other everyday!

Nichkhun trying ways and means to date Tiffany, but she kept rejecting him and that makes Nichkhun feeling humiliated. He couldn't take rejection as no girls has ever say no to him. "Nobody has ever reject me, if I can't have you, nobody can... Tiffany Hwang!" Nichkhun has something in his mind.

 

"Tiffany, I will meet you at the lobby." Taeyeon texted Tiffany as they supposed to leave office at 8pm. But Taeyeon noticed he has miss out something on the report. Tiffany saw his message and waited for him, but Nichkhun came to her. 

"Hey babe, I'm here for you!" Nichkhun smirked. Tiffany rolled her eyes and ignored him. "A man will not let his woman wait, come on let's go!" Nichkhun grabbed Tiffany's wrist and dragged her into the lift, he pressed B1.

While in the lift, Tiffany tried to struggle, but is not strong enough to fight against Nichkhun, she is a lady after all?

Ya! What do you want, Nichkhun? Let.... go..... of..... me.... said Tiffany still struggling.

You know I want you, Tiffany! I even dream of having with you... said Nichkhun and kissed her forcefully.

"ahhhhh...." Nichkhun shouted, he finds blood on his lips. Tiffany bite his lips to make him back off.

"SLAP" how dare you, ! Don't act like a when you are not... I bet that Kim Taeyeon has ed you many times! Consider yourself lucky that I still want to touch you! said Nichkhun and took out a knife.

You better behave, if you don't want your pretty face to get a scar! said Nichkhun threatened. He pull her out from the lift and dragged her to his car. He try to push her inside his car but Tiffany managed to run away by kicking his buddy. However she is caught by him. 

"Kick me huh? I will let you know how hard my is...." Nichkhun throw her inside his car and pull down his pant. But before he could touch Tiffany, someone grabbed him from behind and throw him on the floor.

"Be prepare to serve jail, Nichkhun!" Taeyeon help Tiffany out of the car.

Taeyeon ah! cried Tiffany and she hugged him tightly. 

You ok? Are you hurt? asked Taeyeon worried.

Luckily, you came on time! said Tiffany shook her head.

Jail? If I can't have her... No one too! said Nichkhun and charge forward to Tiffany...

 

 

Noooooo!!!!

 

 

To be continue..

Let me stop here, I will update the next chapter with... Sadness or ? You tell me ok.