No.2 of 4

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Old Mrs Hwang managed to convince Tiffany to return to the Hwangs as she told her that, her father has forgave her long time ago. 

Ok Mom, i'm quite busy this month. Let me plan my schedule and i will let you know my flight by then. said Tiffany smiled, she is glad that she can finally go home. She missed her old folks at home.

All right sweetheart. Have a good rest and goodnight. said Old Mrs Hwang smiled, she is happy that she will be reunion with her daughter soon.

 

One month later, Tiffany finally reached Seoul and returned to her home..... Hwang's mansion. The house she left for five years when her father disowned her.

M-Missy! You are back! said the old ahjuma, she is the one who helps to take care of Stephanie and Tiffany when they are baby. She is very sad when Old Mr Hwang disowned Tiffany. She felt glad now that Tiffany is back to the mansion. 

Ahjuma.... How are you doing? I miss you so much! said Tiffany hugged her. 

I'm fine, Missy. It must be hard on you these few years.... Look, you are so skinny than before. said the ahjuma cares her face.

Aniyo.... I'm good. Don't worry about me. said Tiffany eyes-smiled.

You are back, my sweetheart! said Old Mrs Hwang came down from the stairs.

Mommy.... (Tiffany ran to her) I missed you so much! said Tiffany hugging her mother like a little girl.

I missed you too.... said Old Mrs Hwang hugged her daughter tightly.

Ahem..... someone came down from the stairs, it is none other than Old Mr Hwang. Tiffany saw her father walking down, she lowered her head.

Go greet your daddy, sweetheart. He is too happy and couldn't sleep when he knows you are coming back today. said Old Mrs Hwang whispered to her.

"I'm back, Daddy! " Tiffany greeted and bowed to her father.

"Good, you must be tired after the long flight. Go get some rest" Old Mr Hwang smiled and walk to the couch and read his newspaper. 

"Go on, sweetheart. I will cook your favorite dishes for dinner" Old Mrs Hwang go to the kitchen and prepare the food with ahjuma.

It's been five long years since she stepped out of her room. She begin to unpack her things and fall alseep on her pink bed. Five hours later, her mom wake her up for dinner. They had some family bonding after the dinner and talked about Stephanie.

Which mean, baby Yoongie will over here sometimes? asked Tiffany happily, she can't wait to meet her little nephew.

Yes, sweetheart. We are going over tomorrow... wanna come with us? asked Old Mrs Hwang smiled.

Sure, Mommy! I would love to.... said Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany is all excited to meet baby Yoongie. But she is not aware that Taeng has return to Seoul for his baby.

 

Kim's mansion

Tiffany followed her parent there. They introduce Tiffany to the Kim's. Old Mr Kim and Mrs Kim was amazed, just like they saw Stephanie. The old folks felt glad that Tiffany are getting along with baby Yoongie, even though this is their first meet up, baby Yoognie seems to like her too.

By the way, where is Taeng? Is he at home? asked Old Mr Hwang.

"Mwo?? H-He is here?? Aren't he supposed to be in L.A??" Tiffany mumbled in her mind, she had a shocked when she heard her father. 

Oh, he just had his swim and having his bath now. I guess he should be coming down soon. said Old Mrs Kim smiling.

Well, let me make a booking for dinner. We should celebrate for Tiffany's returning. said Old Mr Kim smiled.

Daddy..... Mommy..... You are here. said Taeng. He had a shocked when he saw Tiffany. 

Taeng, let me introduce.... This is Tiffany, my younger daughter, she is twin sister of Stephanie. said Old Mrs Hwang smiled.

 

 

 

"Twin sister???"

 

 

 

"T-Tiffany Hwang??"

 

 

 

".............................."

 

Taeng's eyes widened, he looked at his parent..... then his in-law. He stood there like a statue.... his mind went blank for a second... it was a big surprise to him. Not just her look, it is the same Tiffany he had a one night stand in L.A. He felt ashamed of what he did to her. He dare not look at her....

Taeng, my son.... are you okay? said Old Mrs Hwang worried.

I know you are shocked, calm down please. said Old Mr Hwang. He told them what happen and why nobody knows about Tiffany Hwang.

(Like i mentioned in previous chapter. Old Mr Hwang has disowned Tiffany in "their" family but not announce to outside, it is their family affair, ok.)

 

Tiffany too, she couldn't look at him. She knew how he felt, just like when she first found out about him. But she took the initiative and introduce herself.

Hi, i'm Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you. said Tiffany faked a smiled and offer a hand-shake.

I'm Kim Taeng..... Nice to meet you too. said Taeng smiled weakly and shaked her hand.

Both of them stood there like a staue with their hands gripped, the two who is clear about their status now.... It was just ing awkward until the sound of baby Yoongie break the ice between them.

Oh, it seem like baby Yoongie wants his "mommy" huh? said Old Mrs Hwang smiled.

Tiffany walked over and carry Yoongie into her arms, she smiled at the little guy who made her heart feeling calm, at least she can avoid Taeng now. Taeng is still having his shock, all these happen too sudden for him to adapt, first was his betrayal to his late wife and now the girl he had took her innocent is actually his sister in-law. What if his parent and in-law find out about them? What shall he do? He decided to have a talk with Tiffany.

The old folks is having their bonding time with baby Yoongie at the living room, whereas Taeng and Tiffany went to the garden. 

"I-I'm really sorry! I didn't know you are...." 

"It is nobody fault, we don't know our status."

"But we had an aff....."

"Affair? It sounded like an insult!"

"I'm sorry, i don't mean that...."

"Stop all the sorry thing and pretend nothing happen....."

"Are you sure you are ok with that?"

"(rolled eyes) Yes! Just keep it within us!"

 

The Kim's and the Hwang's family spend their bonding time together as one family. Taeng and Tiffany pretended they just meet and know each other in Seoul, it was hard for them. Two months passed, it is time for Taeng to return to L.A and Tiffany too, she need to go back for her job too. Old Mrs Kim told Taeng, they will take care of baby Yoongie in Seoul, whereas he can concentrate on their business over there. And Old Mrs Hwang seek Taeng's help to take care of Tiffany since she is alone there, Taeng agreed.

I have a suggestion here... Tiffany ssi, you can move into the Kim's mansion in L.A if you don't mind. So that, Taeng can take care of your needs. What do you think? asked Mrs Kim smiling.

Thank you for your generous, Mrs Kim. But i..... said Tiffany and Old Mrs Hwang cutted her words.

It is a good idea! I can't rest my mind if you are alone over there. said Old Mrs Hwang frowned.

Mommy! I can take care of myself..... I-I don't want to be a bother. I'm fine staying with my friends. said Tiffany disagreed.

If you insist, i will have to arrange for you to stay in Hwang's mansion over there, you choose...  said Old Mr Hwang demand.

Well, we are as close as one family. Moreover, Taeng have the responsibity to take care of you, Tiffany ssi. said Old Mr Kim smiled.

"My responsibility?? Yes, you are right appa! I should take care of her" ~ Taeng's mind.

"Me alone staying in that creepy big house? NO WAY! But it is awkward to stay with him in his house too." ~ Tiffany's mind.

Let me think about it, Daddy. said Tiffany, she just try her luck to gave him an answer.

Ok, i am looking forward, young lady. said Old Mr Hwang smiled and he made her rolled her eyes.

Actually, the old folks wanted to pull both of them closer, they hoped Taeng and Tiffany can build their relationship up to the next level.

 

It is time to leave for L.A, their parents send Taeng and Tiffany to the airport. They bidded them good-bye and boarded the plane. Old Mr Kim booked VIP seat for them, (yes, because their private jet is not ready.) It is a private two seater (the seat can be pull down and use as a bed), they will have a comfortable sleep and will not be disturd during the flight. They sat beside and didn't talk just like stranger. Soonafter, they fall asleep on each other..... Tiffany laid her head on Taeng's shoulder, she grabbed his right arm (like hugging a bolester) and pulled it nearer to her chest, whereas Taeng put his right hand on her left thigh. They sleep like a couple whom is going for their honeymoon. Taeng's hand is getting closer to her inner thigh (Tiffany is wearing long legging pant, but she wore an outer skirt). Tiffany could sensed her thigh being touched even she is sleepy, she pushed his hand away and Taeng is slightly awake, he is not aware of what he did. Then he noticed Tiffany is sleeping on him, he shake her gently and signal her to pull down her seat. Tiffany nodded her head, both of them pulled down their seat and sleep. It just looked like they are sleeping together in a bed.

Just imagine, it looked like this.....

They slept "together" thru out the long hours flight. In the mid of sleep, Tiffany felt cold and turned over to Taeng. She straighten her right arm and hugged Taeng's waist. His right hand automatically goes to her shoulder and hugged her tight. They sleep soundly like a married couple..... Until the announcement make them awake. Once again, both of them is awkward! Tiffany is blushing hard as she laid on his chest and Taeng, he is hugging her.

Ehem! I-I need to go to the washroom. said Tiffany break the ice, Taeng have to stand up and let her pass thru. Once the plane landed, they collected their luggage and saw Mr Park waiting at the exit. Mr Park report to Old Mr Kim and he is P.A to Taeng, he take care of Taeng's needs in L.A.

Good afternoon, Mr Kim and Miss Hwang. Old Mr Kim and Old Mr Hwang instructed me to fetch Miss Hwang home as well. said Mr Park smiled.

Come, we will send you home first. said Taeng and open the door for Tiffany. While Mr Park carry their luggage into the boot.

They go home with a heavy heart, this trip has cause them in a dilemma. Tiffany had a feel for Taeng actually, but due to their "status", made her keep a distance from him. As for Taeng, he need to straighten his mind, "Stephanie is gone, Tiffany is her twin sister" and yet he caused her misery. He wanted to take care of her but she is avoiding him. 

Old Mr Hwang and Old Mr Kim has secretly arranged "things" into their own hand. One week before Taeng and Tiffany return, Old Mr Kim called Mr Park in L.A to make arrangement and Old Mr Hwang get him to contact Tiffany's friends for "moving" all her belonging to Kim's Mansion and everything runs smoothly before they go back to L.A.

Mr Park drove the car into Kim's mansion. Tiffany is curious, why Mr Park didn't send her home, instead to this beautiful mansion?

Mr Park, i thought we are sending Tiffany home? asked Taeng curious too.

Sir, your father in-law, Old Mr Hwang has arranged and shifted all Miss Hwang's belonging here. She will be staying at Kim's mansion from now on. said Mr Park go out of the car and carry their luggages into the house, left Taeng and Tiffany in shock. Especially Tiffany, she is angry at her father for taking things into his hand. She felt disrespect and humilated. Taeng somehow could feel her anger and understand her feeling.

Come on, Tiffany. Let's go in.... said Taeng open the door and invite her. Tiffany has no choice but to follow, since all her things are already here. Mr Park bring her luggage to the pink room next to Taeng. After that, he reported his leaving and left the house. Then Old Mr Hwang gave a tran-call via LED TV to Taeng and Tiffany. They could see their parents on the huge screen.

Taeng and Tiffany, welcome home. said the old folks in Seoul.

Hi appa, omma, daddy and mommy! (Tiffany is staring at her daddy) said Taeng smiled.

Taeng, i'm sorry that i have make the pink room for Tiffany. (Tiffany's eyes blinked) said Old Mr Hwang apologized.

Oh, don't worry about that. I'm fine with it, so long as she is happy. said Taeng smiled.

Taeng, i will leave Tiffany in your care over there. said Old Mrs Hwang. 

Don't worry mommy! said Taeng smiled.

All right, you both must be tired after the long flight. Go and take some rest, we will chat again next time. said Old Mr Kim smiled.

We love you both, take care...... said Old Mrs Kim smiled.

Goodbye appa, omma, daddy and mommy. said Taeng and Tiffany waved their hands at the huge screen and bidded goodbye.

Tiffany likes the pink room that her father has arranged, he really capture her heart and know what she likes (to make her stay).

"Are you ok with the room?"

"Yes, it's ok. But i will move out if i'm not satisfy."

"All right..... Let me know if you need anything. Have a good rest then."

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

coming next! (^^) But...... i need more upvote for this story please. I know some of you couldn't vote due to your karma point is less, in order to get more karma points = comment more on stories, the more you comment the more karma point you will get. :)

Well, i'm going to make Taeny have the urge of "needs" for each other. Heeheehee!!!!!

"Taeng couldn't control his hormones and Tiffany is gonna be wet for him" ~~~ SMIRKED SMIRKED SMIRKED 

 

JjangTaeny 20.11.14