No.4 of 3

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

"Hi, I am Kim Taeyeon, I have booked a table for four."

"Thank you, Mr Kim. This way please...."

Tiffany hope to see Taeyeon, but when he is sitting right infront of her, she is feeling uneasy. She couldn't talk properly.... 

Miyoung ah, are you ok? asked Mr Hwang, he is feeling weird when she is quiet... extremely quiet.

Yes Daddy. I-I'm fine. said Tiffany smiled.

(Mind to Mind talks)

"Is it because of me, you are feeling uncomfortable?"

"(Had a shocked! Turning her heard everywhere...) Who the hell are you?"

"Calm down.... I'm Taeyeon, i can read your mind."

"(Widen her eyes and covered mouth) OMG!"

What's wrong, Miyoung? asked Mr Hwang and Mr Kim concerned.

"Calm down! I won't harm you.... Relax.... "

N-nothing.... (smiled). Excuse me, i need to go to the ladies. said Tiffany politely, she stand up and bowed.

Oh, excuse me as well. I would like to go to the gent. said Taeyeon stand up and bowed.

Taeyeon followed Tiffany from behind. He waited for her outside the ladies, girls passing by smiled at him and he just smiled back politely.

Ya! What are you doing here? asked Tiffany almost raise her voice.

Come with me..... said Taeyeon and dragged her to the balcony of the restaurant for smoker. (don't mistaken, they didn't smoke)

Let me go! What do you want from me? asked Tiffany shaked off her hand which gripped by Taeyeon. 

Mianhe, i didn't mean to scare you. I have this speciality since young. said Taeyeon explained.

So.... that explained, you helped the waiter and you heard what i told Seo.... said Tiffany blushed.

Yeah.... Well, i hope i didn't make you feel uncomfortable with me. said Taeyeon trying to change the awkward topic.

Okay, apology accepted. But, i need your help on one issue. said Tiffany.

Glad to hear that. So..... you want me to test out the Horvejkul's? asked Taeyeon.

Ya! You read my mind without my permission? said Tiffany pouted.

It is automatic.... seriously, i don't know why either. And keep it as a secret, no one know about this except you. said Taeyeon.

Ok, deal! You can have my word. But you have to help me if Nichkhun bother me. said Tiffany getting more comfortable with Taeyeon.

Deal! said Taeyeon smiled.

******************************************************************************************************************* 

Oh, you both are back! It seem like you guys get along well. said Mr Hwang and Mr Kim when they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany smiling.

Daddy, you know this guy here.... he is awesome! said Tiffany eyes-smiled and Taeyeon just smiled.

Hmmm.... This is the first time i heard praises from my princess about a guy. said Mr Hwang laughed.

All right, kids. We have decided on something important while you both are away. said Mr Kim continued.

Well, your daddy told me about the Horvejkul's. We are thinking, they could be up to some plot against Hwang and Kim. said Mr Kim.

Uncle Kim, you have a plan already? asked Tiffany excited.

Well... Yes and I need you and Taeyeon's help. said Mr Kim smiled.

 

To be continue by JjangTaeny...

Hi all, sorry for the late update! Cause I'm in Seoul now... Yes, Seoul! I just went to SMTOWN COEX ARTIUM today and I took picture with "Taeny wall photo" as well. Hahahaha!

Well, back to the story, what do you think Mr Kim and Mr Hwang's plan? Stay tune! :)