No. 3 of 3

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Nichkhun went back to the Hwang's mansion in late afternoon, he lied to them that Tiffany left him at the lake since morning. It took him hours to come back, in fact he went to the city and drag the timing and made himself become the innocent party. Mr Hwang was furious and determind to punish Tiffany when she come back. But Taeyeon and Michelle don't believe Tiffany will do that, no matter how wildful she is... Especially Taeyeon, he keep calling Tiffany and hope she will pick-up his call. 

Tiffany, she has fall into the deep jungle. She wake up and realised the sky already turned dark, she try to recall what has happen. Just when she is about to get angry with Nichkhun, she noticed her "body" is lying on the floor. She got panic and scared....

"OMG! what happen to me? Am i dead?" she tried to touch her "body" but she can't seem to touch anything.

"Oh no! what shall i do now? Where are you, Taeyeon ah....." she cried and hugged her legs, she could only think of Taeyeon.

"Hey, why are you crying? Thinking of your boyfriend?" a genie appear infront of her. 

"W-Who are you? Y-You can see me?" Tiffany got scared, she had too much within a day.

"Don't worry, i'm a genie and i won't harm you."

"Can you tell me what has happen and why am i begin seperated with my body? Am i dead?"

"No, you are just being unconcious or should i say, you are in a coma?"

"B-But.... why i can't touch anything and my 'soul" is floating?"

"It is because you have fall and it was a big impact on your body. Well, genie will help when a good person is begin harm." the genie smiled.

"Thank you, genie.... what is your name?"

"Hi Tiffany, my name is Sunny...."

"How do you know my..... oh gosh! You are a genie, of course you know my name!"

"Get some rest and think of the person you miss, i will do something about it." 

Tiffany nodded her head, right now she can only depend on Sunny. Tiffany only have Taeyeon in her mind right now....

 

The day has gone, still no news of Tiffany. The Hwang's is getting panic.... did something happen to her? Why is she not home? Taeyeon is more worried than anyone, Tiffany has never "missing in action" she will still pick-up his call even they quarrel. Taeyeon is tired after the searching, he bathed and he fall asleep the moment he laid on his bed, it drove him to his dreamland. He dream about Tiffany.....

Taeyeon ah.... I'm here.... 

Come and find me, Taeyeon ah....

I'm cold.... Save me.... Taetae!

He dream of Tiffany at the lake and she keep running with him chasing after her from behind. He lost her after he came to a cave with strawberry fragance. He woke up from his dream and realised he has falled on the floor. 

"Jesus christ! This is so real!!" He quickly washed up and told the Hwang's about his dream. Nichkhun got a shock about Taeyeon's dream, but he keep calm about it. Mr Hwang do not believe in dreams, he assumed Tiffany is just afraid of getting scolding from him and stay out. 

Michelle secretly inform his younger brother about Tiffany's missing, Leo is older brother of Tiffany by one year. He fall out with his father and move out of Hwang's mansion few years ago. But the Hwang's sibing is very close to each other and keep in touch. Leo is a police officer and he believed in Taeyeon, but Michelle need to make a police report of missing Tiffany, Leo and his team will take over into the right procedure.

 

Leo went to the Hwang's mansion as a police officer with warrant. Mr Hwang has no choice but to leave it to the police for investigation. Leo bring his team to the lake, Taeyeon volunteer to join them, they search all over the place including the cave Taeyeon has mentioned. Finally, they found Tiffany "body" at the entrance. But her body is warm with a weak purse, they quickly send her to the hospital.

The doctor done a whole body check up on Tiffany, nothing serious other than they found something in her brain cell was stuck with blood clot. This is the reason she is in a coma. 

How is my daughter? Any serious illness on her? Is she begin assaulted? Did she.... asked Mr Hwang anxiously, he is worried.

Calm down, Mr Hwang! We didn't find anything offensive or abuse on her, just some bruises. said Dr Seo continue.

She had a strong impact on her head, that's why she is in a coma. said Dr Seo explained.

OMG! When will she wake up? asked Mrs Hwang agitated.

We need to put her in special care under observation. You can talk to her even she is in a coma, maybe something that agitate her brain cell, it helps too. said Dr Seo.

 

Taeyeon has been talking to Tiffany (body), still.... Tiffany (body) did not have any reaction. Tiffany (soul) was standing beside him, she sobbed hardly. She knows Taeyeon is upset for her, but she can't touch him nor talk to him. She felt so frustrating!

"Fany ah, wake up and talk to me...." 

"I'm not use to it when you are not nagging at me...."

"Tell me who did this to you? I will make sure he pay for it!"

Taeyeon cried while holding Tiffany's hands. He felt so useless when he is unable to protect her. His tears has dried and he has fall alseep on Tiffany. 

"Taeyeon ah, I'm glad that i have you by my side..."

"I wanted to wake up, but i can't!!"

Oh.... so touching. Is he your boyfriend? asked Sunny smirked.

He is my best friend and we have known each other for ten years, we talked everything and we have no secret with each other. He is always there for me whenever i need help, he will protect me, care for me, always put me in priority before himself. I have no regret even i have to die in this way. said Tiffany cried.

Are you sure, he is just a FRIEND? It seem like he is perfect to be your boyfriend! He knows you.... everything about you are always in his mind. Even a husband is not as perfect as his care towards you, Tiffany. said Sunny highlighted to her.

I know what you are trying to say, Sunny. I know.... But we have never look into "this matter" as he knows i'm engaged. I'm afraid to lose him as a friend.... I can't lose him. said Tiffany break-down.

Well, i can help you on this.... Maybe you both talk about it in your dream? Isn't it better this way? You won't feel awkward when you are awake by then.. said Sunny suggested.

Really? You can help me? Sure!!! I have alot to talk to Taeyeon.... 

 

To to be continue by JjangTaeny