No.1 of 2

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Hi, I got a call from NYCPD. My brother, Kim Jiwoong has admitted to this hospital! My name is Kim Taeyeon. said Taeyeon informed the nurse at the reception.

Hi, my name is Tiffany Hwang. I got a call from NYCPD, my brother Leo Hwang has admitted to this hospital. said Tiffany informed the same.

Taeyeon looked at the lady beside him and Tiffany looked at him as well. Both of them just bowed their head as a silent greeting.

Kim Jiwoong, ICU WARD - room 9.

Leo Hwang, ICU WARD - room 8.

You both need to change before going to the ward as they are in a special care unit. Just inform the nurse there and they will help you. said the nurse informed.

"Thank you...." Both of them in sync.

 

Taeyeon went into room 9, he saw his brother had tube on his mouth and lots of wire pasting all over his body. He is sad to see him in this state. The same goes for Leo and Tiffany is crying, she couldn't control her tears to see her brother being like this.

A police officer knocked on the door and Taeyeon opened it. He get him out of the ward and he did the same on Tiffany. He told Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jiwoong and Leo are together when accident happened, believed they know each other and the police are still investigating the case. Then he passed them the personal belonging of Jiwoong and Leo. There is passports, identity cards, wallets, credit cards, cash, watches, mobiles and digital video/camera. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany glance through their brothers belonging, they noticed the wallpaper on both phones shown picture of Leo and Jiwoong together. they didn't think much and thought they are just best friend.

(self introduction) I am Kim Taeyeon, younger brother of Jiwoong. Nice to meet you. said Taeyeon smiled.

(self introduction) I am Tiffany Hwang, younger sister of Leo. Nice to meet you too. said Tiffany smiled weakly.

My brother told me, he is coming to New york and meet his "best friend" Leo for holiday! said Taeyeon.  

Yeah, Leo told me too. Who would have expect this! said Tiffany sighed and Taeyeon nodded his head.

So, what should we do with this digital video/camera? Any idea, this belongs to who? asked Taeyeon and Tiffany shaked her head.

Taeyeon pressed the "ON" button, the first photo they saw is Jiwoong. So, they assumed the digital video/camera belongs to Jiwoong. Tiffany let Taeyeon take it with him. They exchanged namecard and noticed each other occupation.

"You are a journalist? / You are a photographer?" They said it in sync and laughed together.

Mr Kim..... (call me Taeyeon) ok, Taeyeon. Call me Tiffany then.... both of them smiled. They dropped the formality, like they already know each other for long. They had a good impression of each other, maybe this is what people said.... FATE. 

They arranged to meet next morning for breakfast, since their apartment is nearby each other and they can come together to the hospital.

 

 

So, how's the first chapter? Boring huh?? No worry, this is just the beginning.

Upcoming, you will be happy for Taeny! Heeheehee..... 

JjangTaeny 01.11.14