No.4 - Sacrifice

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

 

Author message: I watch a movie few weeks ago and inspiration came into my mind! You saw the title right? "SACRIFICE" meaning someone is gonna suffer in this story. Enjoy reading this SHOT STORY and comment.... THANK YOU!

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The Kim's are very rich in South Korea, whoever in the business trade known about their huge wealth. Mr Kim has two sons, but only the eldest son are known to all. You must be wonder why? Because the Kim's ancestor did something real bad in the past and cause misfortune to the second generation (the current Mr Kim). Mr Kim was helpless as he can't use money to handle... it is a curse that the Kim's family will end up without any heir. His eldest son, Jiwoong has a weak heart since birth. When Mrs Kim gave birth to their youngest son, Taeyeon.... his heart was cracked, Mr Kim look for the best and famous doctor to save his son (Money is never an issue to them). Taeyeon had surgeries going on and on, he managed to survive. But the doctors told Mr Kim, they can only save Taeyeon temporary, they can't guarantee for his health once he turned 5 and the Kim's mansion will have to get all equipments ready for monitoring until he is 5 years old.

 

5 years passed, Taeyeon has turned from a toddler into a dorky boy. He never failto brighten the smiles on his parent and his older brother. Mr & Mrs Kim gets worried when Taeyeon's birthday is reaching. They can't imagine what will happen to their dorky boy when he turned 5. 

A well known monk from Tibet happen to be a guest for Kim's corp. When he saw Mr Kim, he could tells what has happen in their family and he predicted something gonna happen soon. Mr Kim seek for his help to save Taeyeon, the monk agreed. When they reached Kim's mansion, Taeyeon happen to have a relapse. The monk revived Taeyeon immediately, he told Mr Kim that he have to bring Taeyeon with him to Tibet then he will pull thru his illness as this is a curse. No matter how Mr & Mrs Kim can't bear to let him go, they have to.... in order to save Taeyeon's life. The monk told them not to visit him in Tibet, he also assured them that Taeyeon will be well taken care and he will be guide to do good deeds for the Kim's ancestor, the curse will automatic break and everything will turn good for the family upon Taeyeon's return.

Even though the Kim's couldn't visit Taeyeon in Tibet as instructed. Mr Kim try ways and means for "connection". He bought laptop (there wasn't any tablet at that time) and other multi-media items to know about Taeyeon. He get his right-hand man to fly to Tibet and pass to the monk also guide him how to use it, so that the monk able to teach Taeyeon when he grow. Mr Kim will always buy and send out the latest multi-media via courier service to Tibet for Taeyeon. He do not want to miss out anything about his son. He also engaged Professors to go to Tibet to teach Taeyeon, so that he is able to follow up his grades with others. 

 

20 years later.... Taeyeon already 25 years old, he has become a young and promising man. With the guidance of the old monk, he learnt how to be independant, think of others before himself and help people. He has atoned the sin for the Kim's ancestor, health problem has been handle well for the Kim's in recent years. The old monk knows it is time for Taeyeon to return home, he send a private message to Mr Kim via Kakao talk... 

 

"IT IS TIME FOR TAEYEON TO RETURN HOME" 

 

The old monk told Taeyeon that he can leave the temple and go home to reunion with his family. 20 years of upbringing, the old monk is like a father to Taeyeon. He couldn't bear to leave the old monk at the temple. He ask him to go South Korea with him, so that he can take care of him, but the old monk refused.

"Taeyeon ah, you have spent 20 years with me. It is time for you to return to your family, they need you now."

"Thank you for saving my life and the 20 years of upbringing, nothing i say could repay your kindness."  

"(nodded his head and smiled) Take good care of yourself is repaying me. You may go now, my son."

"Thank you, Master..... I will be back!" Taeyeon kneeled down and bow 3 times to the monk and they send him to the airport.

 

******************************************************************************************************************

"Appa..... Omma..... I'm have return!"

"Taeyeon ah! My precious son....." 

The Kim's fetched Taeyeon from Incheon airport, Mr and Mrs Kim cried and hugged him tightly. Jiwoong joined in and hugged his younger brother too. They went home and get ready for dinner. Jiwoong introduced his wife to Taeyeon as well. Taeyeon bowed and greet his sister in-law, but he could sense something and asked his brother....

Hyeong, your baby boy is very healthy and he can't wait to come out? said Taeyeon smiled.

H-How do you know it is a boy? I didn't tell you... asked Jiwoong surprised.

I just feel it. said Taeyeon smiled.

 

During the dinner, Mr Kim told Taeyeon that he has bought him a red ferrari to go around Seoul or wherever places he wanted to explore in South Korea as many things and places has changed. But Taeyeon rejected and prefer to cycle instead of driving.

Appa, i prefer to cycle around Seoul. So that, i won't miss out every little thing. said Taeyeon smiled.

Ok, i leave it to you. Let me know which model you like and i will get my men to order it . said Mr Kim smiled.

One month passed, Taeyeon almost memorise all the route in Seoul as he really cycled everywhere. Mr Kim find that, it is time for him to bring Taeyeon to Kim's International, he wants everyone to know about him, the younger son and the new VP of Kim's. Mr Kim hold a board of director meeting and introduced Taeyeon. After that, followed by a party held at one of the Kim's hotel. 

**SOMEONEs POV**

Eonnie, have you meet Taeyeon oppa? (look at where the finger pointing).

So, he is Kim Taeyeon.... He looks much more younger than his actual age. (smiled)

I just spoke to him, he knows alot of things even though he lived in Tibet for years.... a very down to earth gentleman. (smiling)

Oh yeah? Staying in Tibet since young, he must still be a then.... (smirked)

Ya eonnie! It is inappropriate to say that. (pouted)

Ne.... I'm just joking. (eye-smiled) Keep track and focus on Kim Taeyeon...

 

To be continue by JjangTaeny.