No.2 - Love +Lust+Love *Intro

❤️Taeny❤️Stories❤️

No.2 story - Love+Lust+Love

Kim's corp and Hwang's international, both are the top company in Korea. Old Kim and Old Hwang arranged a marriage for their children. The young and handsome Kim Taeng with the lovely and elegance Stephanie Hwang. The young couple had a "love at first sight". Soon after, they got married and Stephanie was found pregnant after one month of marriage. 

❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️

 

Kim Taeng (Male - 25 yrs old), only child and the next heir of Kim's corp. 

CEO of Kim's corp, graduated from one of the top university in New York.

 Married with Stephanie Hwang, love Stephanie and had a baby boy with Stephanie.

❤️

 

Stephanie Hwang (female - 23 yrs old), eldest daughter of Hwang's International.

VP of Hwang's international, graduated from one of the top university in Seoul.

Married to Kim Taeng, love Taeng and had a baby boy with Taeng.

❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️~❤️

Nine months of pregnancy, finally this day has come. Taeyeon keep pacing outside the laboratory, he is nervous..... and their parents are there to accompany him.

Taeng, stop pacing and sit down. said Old Kim, his father.

Appa, i'm so worried.... Steph was in great pain when we arrived. said Taeng gripping his hands tight.

Ten minutes later, they heard a baby crying from inside. The nurse came out carrying a baby with blue covered on her arm, "it's a boy" she passed over to Taeng. Then the doctor came and wanted to speak to Taeng in private and he pass the new born to his parent.

WHAT?? said Taeng and he quickly ran inside the laboratory. Their parents are curious what did the doctor told him.

 

Yeobo! How are you feeling, my love? asked Taeng in tears, his loving eyes set onto Stephanie's teary eyes.

Don't cry..... yeobo! I am glad..... that i have..... given you.... a son..... from our love.... said Stephanie breathed weakly. 

We will watch him grow..... together, Steph! said Taeng cried.

I wished.... i could.... i can't bear.... to leave.... both of you. said Stephanie cried weakly.

I refused, i won't let you go! You will be fine, yeobo.... said Taeng hugging her into his embrace, he stay at the hospital with Stephanie until the next day. 

Unfortunately, Stephanie pass away the next morning, she was lying on Taeng's arm with a peaceful smile on it. Taeng grieved, he got a son from god and lost his wife in return. The newly born who just lost his mother, named Kim Yoong. Taeng couldn't face his son as he will remind him of Stephanie, he requested to transfer to their L.A branch after baby Yoong had his 100th days of celebration. Old Kim understood and granted his wish, but he requested Taeng to come back every three months, the poor baby already lost his mother, Old Kim do not allow Taeng to leave his son alone.

 

Sad beginning right? What will Taeng gonna do without Stephanie? Miserable! Life ! Who can make him become a beast again?

GUESS GUESS GUESS......

"slient readers, DON'T just sub my story. YOU have a say in my story too" COMMENT N.O.W.... :) 

GET ready for nosebleed on next chap, i GUARANTEE! LOL

PS: If i get more upvotes, i will update fast. Maybe on Sunday. ^^ cheers!

JjangTaeny 14.11.14