Bora's friends.

My Masked Prince

lalala ~

---------

That very day, all of you decided to go out to cool things off.

After the big argument with Woohyun, everything was tensed up between the two of you.

*i should never have made that decision*

You sat in the 8-seater car with Infinite.

Of course, you took the seat beside Woohyun.

*i have to apologise to him*

"o..oppa..?" you say softly as you felt yourself swallowing your own saliva in nervousness.

"what?" he say, obviously still angry with you.

Everyone in the car kept quiet as the two of you talked. They didn't even dare to breathe loudly as the two of you talked things out.

"I'm sorry.." you continued.

"for? being a disappointment? planning to leave me?" he says as he turned his head to face you.

"everything. including you being hurt cause of my stupidity." you tell him.

"and what will i get if i forgive you? more disappointment? me waking up one day and not seeing you there?" he snapped at you.

"i..i.." you were stumped at what he just say to you.

You slowly started to feel annoyed with him.

"Sunggyu oppa. Stop the car. I wanna go home." you tell Sunggyu.

"But we're almost there. Just bear with it." he tells you.

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO SIT IN THE SAME CAR WITH THIS OVER HERE." you shouted,

With that, Sunggyu stopped the car.

You immediately stormed out of the car and waved down Teen Top's car that was right behind Infinite's.

As you entered Teen Top's car, people started asking, "Whats wrong ~~~~?"

"I HATE WOOHYUN. I HATE HIM TO THE CORE. THAT UNREASONABLE JERK. ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME. JERKS!" you shouted in response.

Understanding the situation, the people in the car all kept quiet.

WOOHYUN's POV

"Woohyun! What the hell is wrong with you?" Sunggyu asks him as he drives.

"Nothing." Woohyun answered rudely.

"What the hell woohyun. ~~~~ was obviously upset enough. Yet you still made her more angry." Sunggyu continued.

"Yeah hyung! I can't believe you did that. I treated her so much better when we were dating!" Hoya said.

"SHUT UP LEE HOWON. YOU NEVER EVEN MADE HER HAPPY ONCE!" Woohyun shouted.

"THATS ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ARGUMENTS FOR THE DAY. WE WENT OUT TODAY TO CLEAR TENSION. NOT TO BE IN ANOTHER ARGUMENT. NAM WOOHYUN, YOU BETTER CLEAR THAT ED UP HEAD OF YOURS CAUSE IF YOU DO NOT, I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU SO YOU'LL UNDERSTAND!" Sunggyu shouted as he finally started to get angry.

Sunggyu barely got angry. He gets angry only with reasons and this was clearly a reason.

*maybe i should apologise.. did i go overboard?*

END OF POV

After awhile, all of you reached the villa that your parents kept.

It hasn't been patronised for at least 2 years now. You expected it to be dirty.

However, when you entered, you were shocked at how clean it is.

*christine must come here to clean everytime..*

After everyone settled in, all of you gathered by the beach for a BBQ party.

"My friends will be here soon." Bora announced after a talk with her friends over the phone.

"Alright. Can't wait to meet them." Sunggyu says.

"Yeah. I hope they're pretty!" Ricky says.

"Don't expect too much Ricky. They're older than you. They are Noona's age." Bora tells them.

While everyone was enjoying the food and laughing with each other, you decided to sit at the rock by the sea.

You started to whisper to yourself, "Heaven.. Why are you doing this to me? I'm already upset enough.. Why did you make Woohyun oppa angry with me? Why..?"

You felt tears roll down your eyes again.

Ever since all these nonsense started, you kept crying and crying.

You put your head down close to your kness and started to cry.

Suddenly, you felt an arm around you.

"I'm really sorry for shouting at you and being an unreasonable jerk." Woohyun says.

You just kept quiet.

"Please forgive me baby.. I promise you I wont do it again." he continued.

You just wrapped your arms around him and say, "To be honest oppa.. I was so angry with you. I don't understand why this must happen to us.."

It was silent between you two.

Suddenly, Woohyun says, "Whatever it is baby.. Promise to never leave. I love you too much."

"I promise oppa.. I love you too." you say as you gave into his eyes.

Woohyun started to lean in and both of you started to kiss passionately.

As time proceeds, Woohyun started to deepen it.

You could feel Woohyun's tongue exploring every corner of your mouth.

You enjoyed it.

After some time, you pulled away as you heard something from the BBQ area.

"Hello! We are B.E.S.T Sistar!" you see a group of girls introducing themselves to Teen Top and Infinite.

Among them, you saw Bora.

*that must be Bora's friends.*

"Oppa.. Bora's friends are here. Lets go greet them." you suggests.

Both of you make your way back to the BBQ area hand-in-hand.

As you two arrived, Bora says, "Look who reconciled with each other."

You started to blush. Nonetheless, you introduced yourself, "Hello. I'm Yoon ~~~~. Bora's cousin."

"Annyeong, I'm Hyorin." the girl with bangs say.

"Hi. I'm Soyu." the blond hair girl says.

"Hi! I'm the youngest! I'm Dasom!" the girl with short hair says.

*they seem like nice people.*

"Yeah ~~~~. They are my best friends.. And.. Also my gang mates." Bora says.

"WHAT!? BORA EONNI, YOU'RE IN A GANG!?" you say shocked.

Not only you were shocked, everyone else there was, especially L.Joe.

"Wow. I know so little about you sweetie." L.Joe says as he grabs Bora's hand.

"Ohh. This must be the handsome prince you were talking bout." Hyorin says as she looks at Bora.

"Yeah.." Bora answers.

As you look at every single one of them, you smiled.

*we're so happy now. imagine if the fights starts.*

-------------

YAY SISTAR!