A Warning From Me to You.

My Masked Prince

I shall try to update twice everyday from now! :D

--------- 

YOUR POV

 

You sat down on your seat in class, thinking hard about having the most popular guy in school in my class. *OMG. What would happen to our class now? I'm sure we would be distracted. Especially if his fangirls stand outside the class and shout his name..*

Suddenly, you heard girls screaming from outside the class. As you turned to the entrance of the class, you saw that Woohyun was entering the class. *see i knew that the annoying fangirls would do this!*

He took the seat in front of you and inside your head, you were cursing him for doing that. He was blocking your view with his broad shoulders and you hated that this would be a distraction to your studies. 
 

"Stupid woohyun. Out of all places, why in front of me!?" you whispered to yourself. You thought that it was soft , but it was loud enough for woohyun to hear.

He suddenly turned around to face you and say "Excuse me?"

Your eyes widened in shock as you tried to digest the fact that he was talking to you.

"You. What's your name?" he says, pointing at you.

"Err.. Yoon ~~~~.." you answered him, choking at your words.

"Repeat what you said before." he says, fixing his stare on you.

"I.. I didn't say anything.." you answered, looking down.

He turned his chair around to face you and he then puts his shoulders on your table, cupping his face in his palms. "You know.. with one action, I can make your life this year hell. You need to learn to be careful with words around me.". He then turns to face the girls outside and continued "I can make all those girls out there do unimaginable things to you. Would you want that?" 

I gulped on my saliva and say "I'm sorry woohyun. I won't do it again." 

"Take this as a warning princess, or I might have to do it. " He says as he pats my head gently.

 

Soon, the teacher walks in and class started. *Lesson learnt, never mess with the stupid jerk, Nam Woohyun*