War is on.

My Masked Prince

I wrote 3 today! And idk why. Probably cause its a Saturday. HEHE.

-------

It was finally the monday and it was another school week. You were actually excited to go as your masked prince had told you that he was a student in your school. You were hoping you could see him or as a matter of fact, find out his identity. 

*i just have to look out for the necklace! lets do this*

So after your daily routine (those who dont remember, check chapter 2!) you headed to school. You were basically beaming as you saw the school gate.

Ever since the day you got his number, you have not stopped texting him. You found out more about him, its just that he wouldn't tell you his identity cause according to him, it was 'top secret'.

As you entered the school, everyone stared at you. They were all wondering why you were smiling when it was a school day. People thought you were weird for doing so. 

Confident in finding out who is your masked prince, you decided not to go to the rooftop. Instead, you looked around the school to find the guy with the necklace. 

Suddenly, you bumped into someone hard and it caused you to fall on your .

As you look up, you saw a familiar face and of course, it was your past love.

*Lee Howon..*

"Are you okay princess?" Hoya asked you while handing out his hand to help you up.

"Yeah Howon.. I'm fine. Sorry for bumping into you." you quickly say while brushing the dirt off your skirt.

"Yah. Didn't i tell you to stop calling me Howon! You're spoiling my reputation!" he whispered with disgust.

You rolled your eyes at him and say "Alright. I'm sorry Hoya for bumping into you. Hope you give me some space to walk now."

*that was why i broke up with you in the first place. all you ever care about was your stupid fame. stupid idiot.*

He then bowed down to give me some space.

That was when you saw it..

*That looks familiar.. Wait.. THATS THE NECKLACE MY MASKED PRINCE WAS WEARING!*

"Yah Hoya.. Can I ask you a question before I go?" i asked hastily.

"Yeah you can. How can I help you princess?" he replied.

Upon hearing the word princess, I rolled my eyes in disgust but then continued saying "Where did you get that necklace?"

"Ohh this? We custom made it. Everyone in Infinite has one of this. You can't find this anywhere in Korea." he answered as he held his necklace.

*If it was custom made.. THAT MEANS MY MASKED PRINCE IS ONE OF THE INFINITE MEMBERS!?*

Before I could continue asking him questions, I heard a rough voice behind me saying "Yah Hoya. What are you doing talking to Nerd Girl?"

As I turned around, I saw a group of 6 handsome guys standing before me. Apart from Woohyun and Hoya, the other 5 consisted of Leader Sunggyu, Mysterious L, Dino Dongwoo, Choding Sungyeol and Maknae Sungjong.

I could recognise them even through their voices. It wasn't because you were crazy over them..  You were just neutral..

You looked at them one by one and you could see the Infinite necklace around each of their necks.

"Nah Hyung, I just wanted to disturb her. I was showing off our necklace to her to tell her how awesome it is to have friends. Unlike her, loner." Hoya lied. No one had known about your relationship with Hoya. Not even Infinite.

You once again rolled your eyes and then say respectfully "I'll be going off now sunbae. Have a nice day in school." 

Then, I walked away only to be faced by another group of 6 boys. You could recognise one of them right away with the striking blonde hair he had.

"Hi Byunghun. Whatcha doing?" you asked him with a smile.

Suddenly byunghun shouted over to Infinite, ignoring your question, "Hey Infinite! Did you think you could bully an innocent girl?"

Everyone was taken aback. What L.Joe just did was like declaring war on another country.

A charming voice that I recognised to be Woohyun's suddenly said, "No. We aren't bullying her. Our standard of bullying and your standard are so much different. Yours have no standards."

"Ohh really? At least we dont bully others. What about Infinite? You guys are just a bunch of ers in studies, venting stress on other students. YOU guys are the ones with no class." he retaliated.

Both Woohyun and L.Joe was giving each other deathly stares.

To break the tension, I then say loudly "go ahead and argue. childish s." before I started to walk away.

Suddenly Woohyun said with a smirk to Teen Top, "This.. Is war. Between Teen Top and Infinite. You guys watch out Teen Top. We might just have to 'take care' of you guys soon." 

Then, woohyun left with the rest of Infinite following behind and leaving behind a very furious L.Joe. 

L.Joe suddenly punched the locker right beside him and then whisper for everyone in his gang to hear, "Teen Top. You guys heard them. Its war. War between us and those s. Brace yourself.."

-------

I'M GONNA GO COLLECT MY INFINITE ALBUM SOON! FREAKING HAPPY!

And I'm gonna specify to you guys that NO. I DONT HATE HOYA. I LOVE HIM! :D

Comment k? :D