Worried.

My Masked Prince

COMMENTTTT <3

-----------

2 days have passed since the incident and finally it was monday.

Like usual, you woke up to your alarm clock, shower, woke bora up, prepare breakfast and go to school together.

As soon as you reach the entrance of the school, you would see woohyun leaning against the gate waiting for you.

When you approached him, he would wave to you and you would walk in to school together.

But on that day, you could feel sense something different with Woohyun.

He was being over-protective of you.

Curious, you ask "Oppa.. Whats wrong with you today..?"

Shocked with the sudden question, he stopped in his tracks, turned you to face him and then say, "Listen here baby. Yesterday, I kept getting death threats from Seungyeon. On one of the letters, she said that she will give you a slow death."

*SAY WHAT!?*

"HUH!?" you asked, shocked.

"I'm being serious here baby. Look at this." he say as he took out something from his bag.

When you saw it, you could see that it was one of your selcas that you posted on facebook, except that there were scribblings and holes burnt with cigarettes on it. 

You started to feel scared.

You looked at Woohyun slowly and then say "Oppa.. I'm scared.. What if she really does something bad to me?"

"No.. I'll protect you." he then say.

Trusting him, you just entered school acting like things was normal.

However, it just wasn't normal.

When you entered class, you saw a photo of you on the chalkboard with cuts and vulgarities on it.

When you pulled out your chair, you saw a crushed cockroach on it with a note saying 'You will be crushed like this poor cockroach.'

When you went for vocal class, you saw that the piano was destroyed and a note was left asking you to be careful.

You were getting scared.

You just stuck to either Woohyun or Bora for the day. 

Sometimes, Infinite, Teen Top, Bora and you would hang out together to ensure your safety.

Infinite and Teen Top may not be the best of friends, but when it comes to helping you, they would join forces to make sure that you'd be fine.

The day went on and more death threats came in.

WOOHYUN's POV

"Yah.. You can't just allow that psychopath to treat your girl like this." Sunggyu sounded when they were hanging out at Sunggyu's place after sending you and Bora home.

"Yeah. We can't protect ~~~~ much longer. She could strike anytime." CAP says.

Surprisingly, this time, Teen Top and Infinite were having the discussion TOGETHER.

*i know..*

"I don't know what to do with that girl. Unless I date her, she wouldn't leave me alone." woohyun answered them.

"So you're gonna let my best friend suffer like that..?" :L.Joe say out.

"NO OF COURSE NOT! Its just too difficult." woohyun says as he covers his face, frustrated.

"Why not we just kill her..?" L suggested suddenly.

Shocked, everyone turned and stared at L. Even Hoya the violent one was dissatisfied with what L suggested.

"YAH INFINITE. ITS NOT THE TIME TO JOKE. THIS IS SERIOUS." CAP suddenly shouted across.

Embarrassed at L, Sunggyu then say "We're sorry. We can't help. Remember how we were gangsters..?" 

Rolling his eyes, CAP folded his arms and ignored Sunggyu's sarcasm.

"So how hyung..?" Hoya asked.

"I have absolutely no idea." Woohyun replied.

"Lets think of it this way. ~~~~ parents are never home. Woohyun, no offense, but you have no parents. Why not you ask ~~~~ the permission for you to stay over at her house for this period of time?" RIcky, the maknae from both of the groups combined, suggested.

"Finally something sensible. Was getting tired of pointless suggestions." Sungjong say as he hi-fived Ricky.

Everyone started agreeing to Ricky's suggestion.

"So what do you say Woohyun..? You and me stay over there..? I'm sure Seungyeon won't leave Bora alone. Bora is ~~~~'s cousin." L.Joe say.

"I'm fine with it." Woohyun answered. 

With that, both groups came to an agreement.

L:Joe went ahead to call Bora while Woohyun just sat there thinking about everything.

*I'm so worried for ~~~~..*

END OF POV

--------

OMG. Psychopath Seungyeon.

I have nothing against her okay..? :D