Meeting Infinite

My Masked Prince

<3

-------

Ever since the first date, you and woohyun got even closer.

You wouldn't be awkward around him anymore, and you never got embarrassed whenever he decides to do anything or say anything mushy to you.

You started to look all of his romantic words.

You felt happy, you felt lucky.

It was a normal day in school and you were happily talking to woohyun at the rooftop during lunch break.

Suddenly woohyun asked you "wanna go meet Infinite?"

"Err.. Meet who..?" you asked.

"Infinite, my group? Wanna go wanna go? I've been dying to introduce you to them." he tells you.

"Why now..? I mean.. I'm not ready yet.." you say.

You were actually scared of Infinite. They were gangsters and ever since the bad relationship with Hoya last time, you were scared to face them.

"Why...? Are you worried about Hoya..?" he asks you, concerned.

"No.. Its not Hoya. Its the whole group. Honestly, I'm scared." you tell him truthfully.

"Ohh.. Its okay princess. They are actually nice people if they know you." he assured you.

"Well then.. I guess it will be okay then.. But when?" you ask him.

"Hmm. You have vocal lessons today right..? After that?" he tells you.

"Ohh. Okay." you tell him with a smile.

"Awesome, so i'll inform them?" he asks you.

You nod and then gave him a smile.

Soon, it was time for class to resume. You gave woohyun a quick peck on the cheeks before you separated from him.

As you entered the vocal class, you were beaming.

Due to the happiness you were having, you did well in class. 

Even the teacher that simply loved to pick on you was impressed with you on that day.

Soon after, class ended and as planned, you waited for woohyun.

*where is he?*

Just as you thought of that, he appeared behind you and gave you a backhug.

"Hey princess. You ready?" he asks you.

You just nod in reply and then followed him as he brought you to the hangout.

You felt your heart pumping fast in nervousness as he brought you closer and closer to the hangout area.

*why am i so nervous? its not like he's bringing me to see his parents right..?*

Soon, you reached the place.

As he opened the door for you, you saw 6 boys in the room, dancing to a song that you've never heard before.

As soon as the boys saw you, they stopped whatever they are doing and immediately stood in a row.

"Hey guys, this is ~~~~. ~~~~, this is INFINITE." Woohyun started off the introduction.

One by one, the guys introduced themselves.

"Hey, I'm INFINITE's leader, Kim Sunggyu." the guy with the small eyes introduced himself.

"Hello ~~~~, I'm the one with the best laughter! Jang Dongwoo!" the dinosaur-looking guy said excitedly.

"Heyheyheyheyhey! I'm the choding of the group, Lee Sungyeol." the tallest boy say.

"Yo, Kim Myungsoo here." the cool guy introduced himself, obviously not interested.

"Hello noona! I'm Lee Sungjong, the maknae!" the pretty boy introduced himself.

"Hey ~~~~, I don't have to introduce myself, do i?" Hoya finally said.

I shook my head at Hoya and then turned to the rest of the members and say "Hello guys.. I'm Yoon ~~~~."

At first, you were awkward around them.

But as the time passes, you felt that they were all nice people.

Even though they were gangsters, you were shocked at how they respected each other.

Not only that, you found out that INFINITE was also a dance group.

You found it impressive that they were able to dance in-sync with each other.

They all had awesome voices too, especially the leader and your boyfriend, Woohyun.

Soon, it started to get dark outside and you wanted to go home. 

After saying your goodbyes to INFINITE, woohyun started to send you home.

Since it was a friday, both of you walked slowly so that you can fully utilize the time you had with woohyun.

"So, how was the meeting with INFINITE?" woohyun asked you as he walk you home slowly.

"Hmm.. I like them. And i was so shocked at how pretty your maknae is! He is probably prettier than me!" you tell woohyun.

"Nah.. You're the prettiest of them all." he tells you lovingly.

Soon, both of you reached the entrance of your house.

"So.. Err.. Goodnight?" you tell him.

"You're forgetting something." he tells you.

Knowing what he wanted, you hugged him and then say "Nights oppa. I love you."

He then pulled away and just looked into your eyes.

You also gazed into his eyes lovingly.

Suddenly, he started to lean in.

*this is it..*

As his lips touch your lips, you felt as if there were fireworks going off in your head.

You could feel his warm lips on yours and you liked the feeling.

Before things got too heated, you gently put your hand on his chest and pulled away.

He then looked at you and say "goodnight princess. i love you. text me later alright?" 

You nod and entered your house.

When you're finally in, you touched your lips and smiled to yourself.

*i liked it. wait no.. i loved it..*

--------

First kiss! <3