We're so Winning the War.

My Masked Prince

Okay, this is all Woohyun's POV. Take note k?

--------

"Now that we've declared war on Nerd Top, what do we do?" the maknae, Sungjong asked during the lunch break.

"I actually don't know. Whats your view on this? Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked.

"Whatever. I dont actually care." L replied, obviously uninterested.

"Will you guys just shut up? Its not like its the end of the world! Stop getting so worried about it. Think about it. We are a gang. Nerd Top is just a gang of school losers. If we fight, who'd you think would win?" Hoya suddenly shouted.

Everything went quiet and everyone was nodding except for Woohyun. 

He had a different view on the war. To him, it was a war of mind games. Not physical war.

*idiots. their mind is just filled with worry and nothing else*

He then say, "You guys aren't making any sense. Do you think Nerd Top sees this as a physical war? NO. This is a mind war. And I know exactly how to win this game."

"How then, Woohyun the great?" Sunggyu asked sarcastically.

*stupid. I cant stand his sarcasm at times.*

"Here's how it goes. Have you actually seen how L.Joe looks at ~~~~? He obviously likes her."

"So?" everyone asked together in harmony while L was still looking out the window, not interested in the discussion.

"I make ~~~~ fall in love with me, I take her away from L.Joe and their relationship will be gone. Imagine how hurt Byunghun will be." Woohyun continued.

Everyone just looks at Woohyun in annoyance.

"What kind of an idea is that? Ohh yeah i forgot! An idea from an idiot!" Sunggyu voiced out, obviously disliking the idea.

"Yeah! What kind of a war is it if it only involves one of the members? We should fight phyically! Let there be blood spilled!" Hoya blurted out. 

Everyone stared at Hoya. He has always been the violent one in the group. Whenever they get involved in gang fights, he would be the one dominating. He had a name for being able to fight many people alone. He was very proud of his fame and this was the reason why you broke up with him in the first place.

Suddenly, L said "I think Woohyun is right. Its the best way to get Nerd Top down. Dont you know? Once you bring down the leading one, the whole group is down."

*finally someone agrees with me!*

Woohyun then held his hand up in victory and then say "I told you that it was a good idea."

Everyone kept quiet for sometime.

Then Dongwoo asked in a blur manner, "So the plan is on?"

"Yeah." Woohyun said.

"I guess so. Lets execute our plan tomorrow. You can do it right?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun.

"Of course. I may be a er in love, but I never fail to make anyone fall for me. Not even you Sunggyu hyung. You can't take your eyes off me." he replied with a smirk.

Sunggyu's face suddenly started to get red. "No. You're thinking too much. Idiot."

*HAHA! That totally made him embarrassed.*

"Yeah right." Woohyun said, trying to make Sunggyu even more embarrassed.

"Yay! Everything is so fun!" Sungyeol suddenly said childishly, living up to his name of CHODING.

*We're so winning the war.*

---------

LALALA ~ Comment!