Double Date

My Masked Prince

ahhhh ~ D: i'm sick. 

---------

It was the day after the couples were made. 

You and Woohyun.

Bora and L.Joe.

That morning was special.

As soon as you entered the school, people looked at you in envy. It had only been a day that you and Woohyun started dating. 

Somehow, the word had gotten out. 

People stopped calling you nerd and they stopped bullying you. It was probably the WOOHYUN-EFFECT.

You were walking into class when someone shouted from behind you "PRINCESS! Morning."

When you turned around, you saw woohyun waving to you.

"Good morning Woohyun." you say as you smiled at him.

He approached you and then took your hand.

"Why aren't you calling me prince?" he say with a pout.

*Aish.. Does anyone in this school knows that he is this choding-like?*

"Cause i dont want to." you replied him.

"YAH! YOU MUST CALL ME PRINCE! Or maybe.. You can call me oppa." he say as he smiled cheekily.

"Oppa? Hmm.. I like that better." you answered him.

"ALRIGHT! Call me oppa once." he demanded.

You started to blush when he asked you to do that. 

"Err.. Oppa?" you say, shy.

"YAY! MY PRINCESS CALLED ME OPPA FOR THE FIRST TIME!" Woohyun suddenly shouted out loud.

"Yah oppa! Stop that! Its embarrassing me!" you whispered to him. Your face was red due to the embarrassment you were facing.

"Okay. Lets go to class." he say to you after realising what he just did.

Soon, both of you were walking hand in hand to class.

When you reached class, both of you sat down in your seats and just started talking to each other.

"Where's your cousin?" he suddenly asked you.

"I don't know.. She's probably with Byunghun. You owe her so much." you tell him.

"Ohh yeah I do. If not for her, Byunghun probably wouldn't have given up on you." Woohyun says.

"Yeah.. But even if she weren't there, I would have probably chosen you anyway. Besides, your secret identity has always been in my head ever since the say you saved me." you tell him.

"Now that you know my identity, do you think of him or me?" he asks, curious.

"I don't know Oppa. I keep thinking of the masked man. Not you." you joked.

"YAHHHHHH! Tsk. You're unfair." he tells you as he crosses his arms while pouting.

"I was jus--" you were saying when you saw Bora entering the classroom.

"~~~~! Me and Byunghun has the best idea ever!" she suddenly shouted from across the room.

"What eonni..?" you ask, confused.

"ME AND BYUNGHUN, YOU AND WOOHYUN. DOUBLE DATE! WHAT DO YOU THINK!?" she shouted again.

Your face got red again as you heard Bora shouted that. People started to look at you and Bora.

"Err.. What do you say oppa?" you ask Woohyun.

"I say.. its a great idea." he tells you.

You turned back to face bora and then tell her softly "err.. okay."

"OKAY AWESOME! I'll go and tell Byunghun now!" she shouts back as she ran out to find L.Joe.

*aish. this girl has got to stop shouting. hmm double date.. what should i wear?*

-----------

OHH.. DOUBLE DATE <3