I love you.

My Masked Prince

Comment! <3

---------

"I..I.." you stuttered, not knowing what to do.

"Just make a--" Woohyun was saying when the rooftop door suddenly opened roughly.

"~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!? THE FOODS GETTING --" Bora was shouting when she saw you standing in front of the two guys.

"Ahh.. Mian.. I must have disturbed something. Let me just make my leave.." Bora continued. But before she could leave, you pulled her next to you.

"Eonni.. Help me.." you begged her for help.

"What.. I'm not in any right to say anything to the situation right now.." Bora whispered back.

*ahh damn it...*

You and Bora then looked at the both of them. 

Suddenly, you realised that L.Joe was looking at Bora.

"Yah Bora.. Check Byunghun out.. He's totally looking at you right now.." you whispered at Bora.

"You've got to be joking. He's into y--" she cut herself off when she realised that what you said was true.

L.Joe was staring at Bora with the eyes that just showed the feeling of love.

*ohh.. then.. i can't ruin this.. i've gotta help bora too..*

"I've made my decision.." you tell them.

"You know what ~~~~. You don't have to make a decision.. I'm pretty sure now that I dont have real feelings for you.. It was probably just a stupid crush.." L.Joe says to you without removing his gaze at Bora.

You then went up to L.Joe and tell him "good luck with Bora. She's a pretty sensitive girl. And let me warn you, best friend or not, you hurt my cousin, i'll destroy your pretty face." 

Fliching from your words, L.Joe just nodded, blushing.

"As for you Nam Wooohyun.." you tell him slowly.

He straightened out his shirt and just  continued to hold out his bouquet of flowers.

"Please do give me a chance!" he says as he looks down.

You take the bouquet from him and then say "My choice.. Is you. It has always been you from the start. No matter how much I try to imagine Byunghun as my lover.. I just couldn't. So my choice is you.. Nam Woohyun, my masked prince.. My boyfriend."

Upon hearing that, he immediately hugs you tight and then say "thank you ~~~~! I really appreciate it!"

"Then you better treat me well." you tell him with a smile.

"Of couse I will princess. I.. I.." he says.

"You what?" you asked him as you held onto his hand.

"I love you." he says softly.

You softened upon hearing the three words and then replied..

"I love you too."

*I love you woohyun, my handsome prince..*

--------------

OHH! Its been decideddddd! :D