ITS HIM AGAIN!

My Masked Prince

So.. I'm gonna be real busy soon since my national exams are coming. Might be on hiaus for awhile. Or maybe I'd cut down the chapters to 1 a day?

------

 

"HELP ME! ANYONE!" you screamed as loud as you can.

True enough, your efforts paid off. A man wearing a mask suddenly appeared and he took the robber down. WIth a swift punch of the masked man to the robber's face, the robber lost consciousness and dropped to the floor. 

"Miss, are you okay?" he asked from beneath his mask.

 "Y..Yes.. I'm alright. I'm just scared.. Thank you for helping me." you answered him.

He nod in acknowledgement and immediately ran away.

"BRINGGGGGGG!" your alarm rang for the umteenth time.

You finally opened your eyes and just stared at the ceiling. *the same dream.. who is that man? tonight, i must find out!*

It has been a few weeks since Yuri bullied you. Since then, you became friends with L.Joe. Every weekend, he would come over to your house to play. At times, he would bring you out to the beach, and sometimes to shop for new things. He was like your new best friend. Today, he was coming over.

Suddenly, you heard the doorbell ring and a smile flashed across your face. *Its Byunghun!*

"Miss! Your friend L.Joe is here!" Christine (just to remind you, christine is your maid.) shouted from the first floor. 

I got up from my bed and checked my hair in the mirror. After I combed my hair and straighten it out, I went down to greet L.Joe.

"Morning Byunghun." I tell him as soon as I saw him.

"Morning? Well little lady, reality check. Its almost 1pm. Its the afternoon already! Did you just wake up? AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME L.JOE!? I DONT LIKE THE NAME BYUNG--" he babbled until he got cut off.

"Shut up Byunghun. One, I slept late yesterday. I had a nice dream until I got disturbed. Two, I like byunghun better than L.Joe. So you shutup!" you answered him, straightforward.

"Piggy ~~~~!" he teased.

"Shut up." you answered with a fierce tone.

"Whatever. Anyway, we're going to Lotte World today? Excited?" he changes the subject, not wanting to annoy you further.

"LOTTE WORLD! OF COURSE! But... don't couples usually go there?" you ask.

"Yeah. We're a couple too! Remember best friends forever?" he replies.

"Ohh alright then! Wait for me to prepare. I might take an hour, so just entertain yourself with anything you can find her. Ohh, the piano's in the room beside mine, if you wanna play it." you say quickly and ran to the bathroom to shower.

Byunghun went to the room to play the piano. No one else but you knew that he was skilled in playing the piano. He had been learning piano ever since he was young. When he entered your music room, he immediately took a seat and started to play the song skillfully. This was what he was playing. It was your favourite piano piece and he learnt it just for you.

Soon, you were done and both of you headed out to Lotte World. When you were there, you could hear many people talking about you and Byunghun. 'Aww, what a sweet couple.','They look good together!' were those few words that you could hear. 

After some time, both of you decided to stop playing. 

"Byunghun ah ~ Can we go eat jjajangmyun? Pleaseeee ~" you say innocently, hoping to get approval from him.

"Okay!" he replied.

*unbelievable! he agreed to eat jjajangmyun!? he always said that it was unhealthy! tsk this babo*

"Hurry up before I change my mind!" he warned, putting his arms on his waist like an ahjumma would.

You quickly grabbed his arm and started to walk.

Along the way, you heard a commotion from the valley where you had an encounter with the robber. At first, you didn't want to bother about it so much since you were with Byunghun. 

Suddenly, you spotted something at the corner of your eye. You immediately turned your head around to face the commotion. Your eyes widened in shock.

*Its him!*

 

-------

 

Things are so tough nowadays. I wish I was a professional juggler that could juggle both studies and leisure time. xD