Class A. Wait.. WHAT!?

My Masked Prince

I need a poster! :D Any nice souls can make me one? :x

--------

It was finally the new year. 

Believe it or not, you were actually looking forward to the new school term that would be starting that very day.

Well, you must be guessing.. And i bet you're correct. According to the school students, I'm a nerd with no friends.

I am always doing very well with my studies and yeah you guessed it, you're a teacher's pet. 

Hence, you are an outcast to everyone. 

 

"Miss! Hurry up, you're late" my maid, Christine, called from the first floor.

"Alright, I'm coming!" you replied as you took my bag and ran down the stairs.

 

Like normal, you would head for the dining table and take the white envelope with money in it, slip it in your bag and leave for school on your bicycle.

It had always been your usual routine to go to school on your bicycle. Initially, your parents had prepared a chaffeur for you, but you had never had the intention to ride it. Hence, you rejected your parents. As you cycle to school, you were enjoying the soft breeze blowing through your soft hair and the tingling feeling of the sun on your skin.

Soon, you reached school. you parked your bicycle at the bicycle lot and entered the school. You head to my favourite spot in school, the roof.

On the way there, you heard someone say "Have you heard? The school is going to have a change of classes. I heard that Woohyun oppa would be in class A! Can you believe it? Not only he is handsome, he is smart too!"  you then looked at your schedule and your eyes widened. *I'm in the same class as that cold,anti- social man!?*

"Wait... WHAT!? Woohyun is in class A!?" you suddenly blurt out.