I like you.

My Masked Prince

THE ALBUM IS AWESOME. :D

---------

It was the day after Teen Top and Infinite declared war on each other.

You woke up that day only to see a text from your masked prince. 

From : Masked Prince <3

Hey princess. Good morning. Don't you find it weird? I dont see you in school at all. :D Are you hiding behind some disguise?

You were totally smiling at the text.

*he can see through me! has he found out who I am yet?*

Suddenly another text came.

From : Masked Prince <3

How can I see you? Drop me a clue alright? OHH! Whats your name? 

You then replied him.

To : Masked Prince <3

I'm not telling you my name, or tell you any clues until you reveal your identity. :D Its so fun chatting with a total stranger. Anyway, good morning. And go prepare for school. We're already late.

After replying, you immediately took a quick shower and breakfast. Soon after, you headed to school.

When you entered the school entrance, you suddenly remember something.

*I have project discussion with Woohyun today..*

You just sighed at that thought and continued to walking to class.

When you reached the classroom, you almost got the shock of your life. Woohyun was actually early

*why is he here so early?*

"Hey Woohyun, you're early." you say as you took your seat.

"Yeah. I'm always at school around this time. Just that I'm lazy to enter class." he says.

"You're really doing the project with me right? You usually dont do any projects.." you ask, just being careful.

"Yeah. This time, I'll do it. Afterall, its the last year of senior year. I have to do my projects to get to college." he replied.

You never realised it, but you were smiling at how responsible he was. 

*Wow, why do i feel that he changed over-night?*

"Okay.. If you say so, lets start our discussion." you say.

WIth that, the both of you started to discuss. The discussion was very smooth-going until suddenly, you felt someone grabbing your hand.

"~~~~! What are you doing with this !?" L.Joe said, obviously angry.

"I'm just having a discussion with Woohyun on our project. Please Byunghun. We'll talk after this." you say, wincing at the pain on your arm.

Now, both :L.Joe and Woohyun were exchanging glares.

"Let go of her L.Joe. We have to discuss." Woohyun tells L.Joe with a firm tone.

"No. She's not staying here with you." L.Joe picked up your bag and pulled you out of the class.

The moment you reached outside the class, you pulled your hand away from L.Joe.

You were obviously angry.

You then shouted at L.Joe, "Whats wrong with you Byunghun? We were just having a discussion on the project! Why are you being so sensitive!?"

"You shouldn't be with him ~~~~. I'll help you request to Miss Kang about a partner change." he says softly.

"Forget about it Byunghun. I'm happy working with Woohyun. So back off." you say, annoyed.

You then snatched your bag away from L.Joe and re-entered the class. 

"I'm sorry Woohyun, lets continue." you say, feeling sorry for what L.Joe did.

Then the discussion continued. Even after school,you met up with Woohyun again to do the projectwork. 

It went on till late at night.

At that night, Woohyun decided to send you home.

He had to carry much of the project work with him. So you offered to carry his school bag for him.

As you two were walking home, his phone suddenly rang.

"Help me pick the call up ~~~~. Gomawo." Woohyun say to you.

As you opened his bag up to find his phone, you suddenly spotted a mask at the bottom of the back.

*that mask.. where have I seen it? Could it be..?*

Ignoring that thought, you helped woohyun pick up his phone and you held it to his ear. 

You just sat there as you heared Woohyun talking to Sunggyu about some plan they were doing.

You were to focused in eavesdropping at what they were saying that you forgot about the mask.

After some time, both of you reached your house.

"Err, so we've reached. I'm going in now. Bye!" you said quickly and started to go in when you got stopped.

"WAIT ~~~~~. I've got something to say before you go." he say softly.

"Yeah? Just say it." you say with a smile on your face.

"~~~~, Yoon ~~~~! I like you. Please.. Be Mine." he say very softly.

Your heart stopped for a moment as you tried to digest what he just told you.

"You.. You like me..?" you asked him, surprised.

---------

OHH NO. WOOHYUN CONFESSED! Whats gonna happen? :D HEHE. 

And omg Byunghun. D: