Dilemma.

My Masked Prince

If any of you guessed Yoon Bora from SISTAR, you're totally right! :D remember that your surname here is Yoon. 

--------

Back at your room..

"When did you get back Bora?" you ask your cousin.

"Just today. I met Uncle and Aunt at the New York just 2 days ago. And we had a good talk. And I decided to continue studies here. Its too tough for me back at the states." Bora replied.

*Ohh.. I can't believe that my cousin has had talks with my parents when I myself haven't..*

"Anyway ~~~~, is there any hotties at your school?" Bora asked suddenly.

"Woah. Hold on sistar. Just your first day back in Korea and you're asking for hotties? What happened to you and Sam (just think of him as someone who dated bora) ?" you ask her.

"Ohh that jerk? I dumped him after I caught him kissing another girl during our junior prom. Sad right?" she asked, not showing even the slightest feeling of disappointment.

"Ohh. Jerk. All guys are jerks." you say as you thought of both L.Joe and Woohyun.

"Yeah. Kinda true. Back to my question.. Hotties. Names. Now." she demanded.

"Okay.. Basically there's two groups of guys in our school. They have lots of fangirls though." you tell her.

"So?" she asked you, curious.

"So.. One of them is called Teen Top. The other is Infinite. They are worlds apart. Infinite are filled with badass people, while Teen Top are the sweetest, smartest people you can find around school. And.." you say, hesitantly.

"And?" she asked, while cupping her face with her palms.

"And.. The two major hotties in both groups are into me. Woohyun from Infinite and L.Joe from Teen Top.." you reveal to her.

"OMG! And you're disappointed at that!? I would go crazy! Honestly, who would you choose?" she ask again.

*Woah.. Bora is going too farrrrrr. I can't choose..*

"Well, while L.Joe is my best friend.. Woohyun changed for me.. So I can't choose." you tell her.

"You're a lucky girl ~~~~. How I wish I had guys go after me..." she say.

With that, both of you fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up to the alarm. You opened your eyes slowly and got a little shocked when you saw Bora's face.

*it wasn't a dream afterall*

"Yah Bora eonni, wake up." you say as you shook her.

"5 more minutes.. Please.." she answers groggily.

You sigh and just went down to find your parents.

"Christine! Wheres my parents?" you ask your maid.

"Sorry Miss. They didn't want to wake you up. They left already!" she answers from the kitchen.

*they left again.. without saying goodbye..*

Disappointed, i went back to my room and took a quick shower.

After I was done, I woke Bora up to shower and soon, we were off to school.

As Bora was going to be with you, you had to take the taxi to school. You never liked public buses. The limited space and the smell of everyone's sweat combined together just irks you out.

Soon, you reached school. Before you went off into class, you helped Bora register in school. To your surprise, she was joining your class. All of the lessons that she had was also present in your own timetable, except that she entered the theatre class while you were in vocals.

Both of you walked hand in hand to the classroom. As both of you entered, you felt stares on you and Bora.

You heard people going 'WOW.' , 'She's so beautiful.' and 'I wanna date her!' as soon as they saw Bora.

As much as you hated the attention, you could see that Bora just simply loved it. 

She took the seat beside you and started to take out her books to study.

You just smiled at that scene.

*HAHA. So studyholics do run in the family's blood*

Suddenly, someone from the front sounded, "Good morning princess. Your masked princed at your service."

You could immediately recognise that voice as Woohyun's.

"What do you want Woohyun?" you ask him.

"Well, I just wanted to say hi. Ohh. New classmate! Who do we have here?" he asks as he looked at Bora.

"Well hello, you must be Woohyun. ~~~~ told me everything about you yesterday. I'm Bora, Yoon Bora. ~~~~'s cousin. Nice to meet you!" she say as she held out a hand.

Ignoring the hand, he turned back to you and say "Me and Byunghun wants to talk to you during lunch break. Join us. Its important."

Realising his seriousness, you nod.

Soon, the teacher came and the lesson started.

After 6 hours of lessons, it was finally lunch break. 

You instructed Bora to go take the food for you while you looked for the both of them. 

Suddenly you received a text from Woohyun.

From : Masked Prince <3

Come up to the rooftop.

As soon as you got the message, you immediately went up.

*I wonder what is it that is so important..*

As soon as you reach the rooftop, you see the 2 of them holding a bouquet of flowers.

*Wha..?*

Then byunghun say "you have to make a choice now.. either me or him.. if you choose him, i dont mind. you'll still be my best friend.."

"Thats right ~~~~. You need to make a choice.." Woohyun say after Byunghun.

*do i really have to?*

---------

OHH. She has to make a choice soon. Read the next chapter to find out who will be chosennnnn. :D HEHE.