Stupid Decisions Could Turn Out Just Fine. :D

My Masked Prince

AHHHHH. Comment yeah? :D

-------

School ended and everyone raced for the exit. 

Of course, it hasn't ended for you yet. You still had vocal lessons to go to. As you carry your heavy bag, you dragged your feet to the music room.

Soon, you reached the place. Like normal, you were the first to arrive. You put your bag on the chairs that are provided to you, and went ahead to do your own vocal warm-ups. You went to the piano and started to sing afew songs to warm up your throat. 

As you sang, the whole room was filled with the sweet sounds of the piano and of course, your beautiful voice. You have always kept this talent in you. Even in class, you decided to not sing naturally. Instead, you would try to make yourself sound nasal and pretended to be a bad singer. 

Soon, the other classmates went in together with your teacher and the lesson started.

After 2 hours of consistent singing, you were finally at home, lying down on your comfy bed. Your maid didn't cook any food for you as you had given her a day off. Suddenly, you heard loud , grumbling sounds from your stomach. *Aww.. I'm so hungry. Lets go and cook some ramen.*

You sprung up from your bed and head down to the kitchen. You checked every corner of your kitchen for a packet of ramen, however, you couldn't find it. DIsappointed, you went to your living room and sat down. 

Suddenly, a thought appeared in your head. 

*I have the money Omma and Appa left me! It should be enough for me to go out and eat! I don't care. I need to eat even though its this late into the night!*

Taking your purse, you ran out of the house and went to the nearby restaurant to buy some jjajangmyun (Black Bean Noodles). You never realised that you had forgotten to bring your spectacles out.

As soon as you got your food, you attacked it like as if a lion killing its prey.

As you were eating, you realised a man sitting on the opposite side of the restaurant observing you. You were really starting to feel really uncomfortable. *Why is he staring at me? Is he a robber? A !?* Feeling scared, you quickly finished up your food and left a $10 bill on the table. 

You then started to walk out of the restaurant and quickly walked home. You could feel someone following you and you were scared out of your wits. 

Suddenly, you felt a rough hand grabbing hard on your left arm and you realised that you were being dragged into the alley.

"MONEY OR LIFE!? Give me all your valuables!" he ordered, holding out a big bag in front of me.

Worried for yourself, you took out every valuable that you have and put it in the bag. However, you wouldn't take off the necklace that you were wearing as it was the last gift your late grandmother gave to you.

"You forgot something." the robber said as he reached out for the necklace hanging around your neck.

"NO. You can't take this. Its important to me!" you replied back, protecting the necklace with both your arms.

He was trying to get it off you, but you were protecting it so well that he couldn't grab hold of it. You then started to scream for help. Suddenly, you felt a stinging pain on your cheek and you knew that he had slapped you. This made you even more motivated to get help.

"HELP ME! ANYONE!" you screamed as loud as you can.

True enough, your efforts paid off. A man wearing a mask suddenly appeared and he took the robber down. WIth a swift punch of the masked man to the robber's face, the robber lost consciousness and dropped to the floor. 

"Miss, are you okay?" he asked from beneath his mask.

*this voice.. its so familiar. who does it belong to?* "Y..Yes.. I'm alright. I'm just scared.. Thank you for helping me." you answered him.

He nod in acknowledgement and immediately ran away.

You didn't even get a chance to ask for his name. But you remember one detail. He was wearing a chain around his neck with a pendant that looked like the infinite sign.

*I wonder who it was. Mr Masked Man, I hope I get to see you again and properly thank you for helping me*

WIth that, you took back all your belongings from the robber's bag and ran home as fast as your feet could carry you. 

 

-----

Can you guess who is the masked man? :D