Hi, I'm L.Joe.

My Masked Prince

The answer was obvious! >__< Time to add L.Joe to the story!

------

4 days have passed since the incident and it was finally friday, your favourite day of the week. 

You carried out your daily routine ; wake up, put on my nerdy image, cycle to school , go to the rooftop and then to class.

Everything was going smoothly until it was lunch break. 

You were feeling exceptionally hungry that day, thus, you decided to buy some lunch from the canteen. 

As you had expected, the queue was long and it would probably take 10 minutes for you to get your food. Furthermore, there wasn't enough seats in the canteen. Even under those circumstances, you decided to queue for your food to ease your hunger.

Soon after, you got your food and you immeditely went up to the rooftop with it. Knowing yourself, you knew that you would be more comfortable eating at your favourite spot in school. 

You took your seat under the shade near the potted plants and started to eat. You switched on some classical music on your iPod and listened to it while you were eating. 

Suddenly, you see two people entering the rooftop. You recognised them immediately. One of them was Woohyun and the other was the queenka of the school, Yuri. You could hear and see them clearly, but they didnt realise that you were there. You switched off your music and started to listen to what they were saying.

"Oppa ~ why do you keep ignoring me? I'm giving myself to you! " Yuri says in a flirty manner.

"Go away." Woohyun replied. 

*what the hell is wrong with woohyun? doesn't he know how to respect a girl?* you thought.

"Oppa ~ come on. Lets go on a da-" before she could finish, she got cut off again by woohyun.

"YAH! WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT!? I DONT LIKE GIRLS LIKE YOU. SO BACK OFF ALRIGHT!?" woohyun harshly told her. 

Woohyun then walked away from her and left the rooftop, leaving a very sad and disappointed Yuri there.

When Yuri was about to leave, she suddenly realised that you were there. She stormed over to you and pulled your hair.

"DID YOU HEAR EVERYTHING!? I swear if you-" she was saying before a voice said behind her, "Stop it. Leave her alone before you get in trouble."

When we turned around, we saw a handsome boy with blonde hair standing with his hands in the pocket. He was proudly wearing the badge on his coller that says 'Student Body President'. 

"Ahh oppa ~" Yuri said, clinging onto his hand, suddenly changing to become a sweet girl..

"Yuri-ssi, please. Leave the rooftop. NOW." the blonde boy suddenly said.

Not wanting to anger the boy, Yuri left the rooftop, skipping.

The boy then turned to you and ask "Are you okay ~~~~ -ssi? Hurt anywhere?"

*Wha... How does he even know my name? I dont even know him.* "Yeah I'm fine. But just wondering.. Who are you? Do I know you from somewhere?"

He suddenly stretched out his hand and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm L.Joe."

 

-------

First and foremost, I have nothing against SNSD's Yuri. I love them! :D HEHE.

And second thing, comment! :D bet some of you were waiting for L.Joe's appearance. :D