you're right.

My Masked Prince

haiz.. i can't stop being emotional. D:

------------

The next day, you woke up to Woohyun's phone alarm.

As you look at the clock, it read 6am.

*he wakes up very early*

You immediately switch off his alarm and leaves Woohyun to sleep.

As you walk around your house, you saw that no one else was awake.

You entered your room to see L.Joe and Bora cuddling with one another.

You then entered both the guest room to see Infinite and Teen Top still asleep.

*I should go cook breakfast*

With that, you went down and made breakfast for them.

As you were slowly cooking eggs and making toast, you felt two arms wrapping around your waist from the back.

"Good morning baby. Why are you up so early?" the voice whom you recognise as Woohyun's say.

"Cooking breakfast. Can't you see?" you snapped at him.

*oh my.. why am i so fierce in the morning?*

"Woah baby. Whats wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know oppa.. I just feel angry all of a sudden." you confessed.

"Is it because of me? Are you angry at Block B for doing this to me?" he says as he rests his chin on your shoulder.

"No.. I'm angry at myself.." you tell him softly.

"Why?" he asked.

*because I'm an idiot, a useless girlfriend. I caused you to be hurt. on top of that, my dear cousin was hurt because of me*

That was what you wanted to say, but it just couldn't come out.

Instead, you say, "I dont know oppa. Will you help me carry these things to the table?"

"Sure.." he answered half-heartedly.

"Can you manage? I mean with all those injuries..." you asked as you look down in regret.

"Yeah I can baby. Don't worry bout me. I've gone through this like a million times already." he says with a huge grin on his face.

As Woohyun helped you carry the food to the table,you slowly went to each room to wake them up.

After about 10minutes, all of them are awake.

"Eat your breakfast okay? I'll be in my room." you tell them.

"Why aren't you eating?" Woohyun asked.

"Not hungry. Sorry.." you tell them and ran up to your room.

As you sat on your bed, the bad thoughts came into your mind.

*everything went wrong cause of me. why..? should i leave?*

As tears ran down your cheek, you slowly made your decision.

*I'll leave.. i'll go to america with mom and dad.*

"If you're thinking of leaving for america, forget about it." a voice suddenly sounded from the door.

As you look up, you see Woohyun there.

"I repeat myself, if you are planning to go to america and leave me, forget about it." he repeats.

"But oppa, I don't want --" you were saying.

"SHUT UP YOON ~~~~! AT TIMES LIKE THIS, I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE!" he shouts at you.

"I can't do this anymore oppa.. Ple--" you continued only to be cut off by Woohyun again.

"SHUT THE HELL UP ~~~~! WHAT DO YOU GAIN BY LEAVING ME!? PEACE? HAPPINESS? HELL NO! YOU'LL SEE ME CRYING MY OUT EVERYDAY CAUSE YOU FREAKING LEFT ME. AND EVEN IF YOU LEAVE, WILL I BE WITH SEUNGYEON!? HELL NO. SO MAKE THE DECISION NOW ~~~~. IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO LEAVE ME, TELL ME SOONER SO THAT I CAN FREAKING KILL THE OUT OF THAT ." Woohyun snapped at you before he left the doorway.

You just cried to yourself.

Hearing the commotion, everyone rushed up from the first floor. 

Bora,being your cousin, entered your room and hugged you.

"It'll be alright ~~~~. He's just worried. I bet he is pressurized right now.." she comforts you.

"He's right eonni. Every single thing that he says is right." you say as you started to cry out loud.

"Please ~~~~. Don't give up now.. Don't ever make the decision to leave. Remember, we're all here for you." she comfort you again.

*you're right woohyun. i'll not leave you, instead, i'll fight this ordeal with you.*

---------

:D