We meet again

War of hormones (hiatus)

I just came back to Seoul last month and today is my first day of school. Im going to one of the so-call "best" school in seoul, even tough there is at least 2 gangs there. I arrived early so i could finish all the paperwork and get my locker number. Even though its early i can see a lot of students in school already, some stoped talking to their friends and pointed at me, seriously, dont you people know its rude to point. I just ignore them and made my way to the office. As i walked to the office i heard a girl talking to her friends.

"I feel so sorry for her. She looks so innocent, they'll have a lot of fun messing with her. You think we should warn her?"

"No!! if they find out we warned her they'll come after us"

"You're right lets just stay away from her"

I wonder who were they talking about, i should probably be careful, i promised oppa i wont cause trouble on my first day of school.
When i was done with the paperwork class had already started so the principle walked me to my homeroom class. When i walked in everyone was looking at me again. Most of the guys had a smirk on their faces and the only guy on the back, far from the window, was his lips while staring at me. The girls looked worried and some looked at me quickly then looked somewhere else. What the hell is up with them? 

"Class we have a new students, please introduce yourself" The teacher look like he's on his early 20's and he looks familiar.

"My name is Eun Jee" I looked around the class and the guy in the back was still liking his lips. I hope i dont have to sit next to him.

"Welcome Eunjee, im your homeroom teacher for this year and if there's anything you need just let me know. Okay, you can sit at the back by the window" I said a quiet 'thank you' and walked to my desk. Once i sat down the class started whispering to one another and the guy had a mischievous smile. I ignored everyone and payed attention to the front of the class. Finally the class ended so now we have a five minute break before the next class, i took my phone out and put some music on. When i looked up from my phone i noticed the class was empty, well almost empry. The guy at the back and i are the only ones inside. Okay something definitety isnt right

"you look confused" 

"Where did everyone go?"

"Just around. Dont be scared baby, im here"   Wtf? did he just called me baby?

"Im not your baby"

"But you will be, soon"

"Oh trust me, that will never happen" After the way Namjoon left me i cant bring myself to start dating again, and after finding out what my parents did, i cant trust anyone either. Just as he was about to say something the whole class walked back in and soon the teacher arrived. The fist few hours of school was really boring, everything that the teachers were teaching i already knew. I didnt noticed i fell asleep untill someone hit my desk, i didnt jump up, i just looked up and noticed the old teacher glaring at me.

"Why are you sleeping in my classroom?"

"Because your class is boring and i already know this subject"

"You do? Well then go solve that problem on the bord"
I got up and started solving the problem, i was done in less than a minute and walked back to my desk. The teacher looked over to see if i had done the work correctly. 

"Oh and you were using the wrong formula"  The class then started laughing, and the teacher was glaring at me again.

"Sense you know this subject already, you can go to the library untill your next class starts"
I gathered my things and walked out the class, i didn't feel like carrying everything around so i left some things in my locker. Just as im walking towards the library someone pulls me into a corner.

"YAH"

"I told you, you'll be my-" I kicked his shin and pushed him away from me.

"Learn how to treat a woman you baster" 

"Aish, you'll pay for that. Do you know who i am?"

"No, and honestly i dont care" With that i pushed him out my way and continued walking to the library.

"Im suga, remember that name because i'll make you scream it later, even if you dont want to!!!"

"Whatever bird brain" Like anyone can force me to do anything 

"Thats it, no more playing nice" He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the 3rd floor. We whent inside a classroom and he threw me to the ground. In my head im thinking he might try to abuse me so i mentaly prepare to fight him.

But when i look up i saw him.

Kim Nam Joon.

My first friend.

My first lover. 

My first heart break.

The father of my son.

And the person i hate just as much as i hate my 'parents'.
By the look on his face, he didnt expected to see me.


Suga's POV

When i heard there was a new student in my class i didn't pay attention, that is until i saw her. She looked so innocent and im sure i'll have a good time with her. She's also really preatty, After the first lesson ended i told everyone to get lost, and of course everyone left. I was staring at her and when she finally looked up she had the most adorable confused face. She looks too young to be in the last year of hight school, but oh well, im sure we're the same age. 

"You look confused" 

"Where did everyone go?" She doesnt even look intrested that im here, whats up with that?

"Just around. Dont be scared baby, im here"

"Im not your baby" I expected her to blush like all the other girls i told that to, but insted she looked disgusted to hear that. WTF?

"But you will be, soon"

"Oh trust me that will never happen" 
Did she just, reject me? What? I've never been rejected, and im not gonna let her be the first to do so. I was about to tell her who i am but the others came in and then so did the teacher. Ugh, i guess i'll tell her later.
The next hours were really boring, and i noticed she went to sleep. When the teacher noticed she hit the desk hard, i expected her to jump like all the other girls but she just looked up and was looking mad that someone woke her up.

"Why are you sleeping in my classroom?"

"Because your class is boring and i already know this subject" Wow, i dont even talk to that witch like that. That's it, i gotta make her mine, for just a few days.

"You do? well then go solve that problem on the bord" Thats a new subject, theres no way she can solve that.
The whole class watched as she solved the problem under a minute. Im sure im not the only one who thought she did the whole thing wrong, but when the teacher told her it was right there was a lot of whisperes.

"Oh and you were using the wrong formula" Im the first to laugh, not at her but at the teacher. 

"Sense you know this subject already, you can go to the library until your next class starts" She picked her things up and left. Then i realized i didnt catch her name when she introduced herself. I got my things and was walking out the class.

"Where do you think you're going"

"Somewhere"

"Come back here-"

"Shut up. I can make you get fire if you try to stop me. Go back to teaching the wrong way to solve those problems" She didnt say anything else so i left and headed to the library. I didnt see her when i got there so i walked around trying to find her. Just as i saw her by the lockers i got a call from our leader

"Whats up"

"Come to the room at the 3rd floor"

"Can i bring someone?"

"Who?"

"The new girl in our class, she's hot and i want to have some fun with her"

"Fine, but if she starts to annoy me you'll kick her out"

"Ne, we'll be right there" I hid behind a wall and waited for her to walk past me, when she did i janked her by the arm and pulled her to a corner

"YAH"

"I told you, you'll be my-" She kicked my shin and i had to let go of her, then she pushed me away from her and i almosr fell over.

"Learn how to treat a woman you baster" 

"Aish, you'll pay for that. Do you know who i am?"

"No, and honestly i dont care" With that she pushed me out of her way again and walkd away.

"Im suga, remember that name because i'll make you scream it later, even if you dont want to!!!"

"Whatever bird brain"

"Thats is, no more playing nice." I grabed her by her hair and dragged her to the classroom on the 3rd floor. The whole way she was cursing me out and hitting me. And she hits like a guy, not a girl. Once we arrived to the classroom i threw her to the ground and block the doorway so she wouldnt try to leave. As she looked up she froze and the clolor drain from her face. I looked to where she was staring and noticed Rapmon had the same face she had. A face of anger, confusion and hate. She got up and glare at everyone, well not everyone because Jin hyung isnt here yet.


Nam Joon's POV

I called everyone and told them to meet up in the empty classroom on the 3rd floor. And i let suga bring the new girl, for some reason i had a bad feeling. I called evryone to talk about the fight we were going to have with 2ne1. I dont really like fighting with them, i dont like that we have to harm girls. Harm girls. For some reason i started thinking about EunJee and how i left her. I didnt even gave her an explanation, i didnt even let her talk much. Now that i was thinking about it, i wonder what she was going to tell me that day. Its to late to find out now, i'll never see her again. And im glad i wont, even though i broke up with her i still like her, even after what she did. The others started coming in so i when back to thinking about the fight. Soon only Suga and Jin were missing. The guys were talking about the new girl and how she looked, according to them she has long light brown hair with some blond. And she looked innocent. After suga is done with her im sure she wont look innocent at all. Finally suga came in, and he threw the girl to the floor. I guess she said something that made him mad. I kinda expecter her to start crying or something. But when she looked up i was shocked.

Its her.

Eun Jee.

My first girlfriend

The reason why i only play with girls.

The girl who broke my heart.
By the look on her face she didnt expected to see me.

I noticed suga staring at us so i masked my emotions and glared at her when she started glaring at me.

"So why did you called-" We all watched as Eunjee punched suga in the face and nocked him to the ground

"SUGA" V ran to help him out while the others grabed Eunjee so she wouldnt hit him again. I never expected her to do that, for as long as i've known her she only hit someone when she was defending herself, and suga wasnt attacking her.

"Dammit hold still noona'

"Let me go s!!!"

"Why the hell did you hit me?"

"How dare you hurt suga?"

"Hyung help!! She stronger than she looks" Just as i walked towards them, suga raised his fist. Everyone stood still, and it looked like things were going in slow motion. I thought he was really going to hit her, but then Jin came out of nowhere and pinned him to the wall.

"DONT.YOU.DARE.LAY.A.FINGER.ON.HER.UNDERSTOOD??"

"Hyung she punched me!!!" 

"I DONT CARE! GUYS LET HER GO...NOOW!!!" 
They all backed away from her, jin is scary when he's mad. Thats because he doesnt get mad for no reason.

"You okay, Eunjee?"

"Im fine"

"Bwo? Do you two know each other" As far as i know im the only male friend that she has. Wait- its been two years, she clearly changed, we both did.

"Hyung you and noona know each other?" 

She knows him, for how long? What is their relationship? Aish, why do i even care?...



Thank you sakura2a2Haibara98yunjae2014Us_eump_sohyun, and japankoreachina for subscribing

Also thanks to yunjae2014 for upvoting.

Sorry for the long wait, and any mistakes.

I'll try to update next week and thanks for reading. Tell me what you guys think.

Oh and does anyone know a good graphic shop where i can get a poster?