Lets talk

War of hormones (hiatus)

I don’t know at what time I woke up; all I know is that I was sleeping in Jin’s room and everyone was asleep. BTS appears to have spent the night over. Some of the members were on the living room and the other were sharing the bed in the guest room. I grabbed a bag that was next to me and walked to the restroom. There was a note inside the bag form Dara, 'Call Jaejoong, he is worried about you’. (Why is he worried? Did he found out what happened?) I grabbed the pajamas and took my time changing. As I was walking back to Jin’s room I stopped to look at a sleeping Namjoon on the couch. He looks more mature now, I wish that was the only thing that changed about him. I fixed the blanket on him and the guys that were sleeping in the floor before going inside the room. I closed the door and saw Jin sleeping on the floor. I know there’s no use in waking him up, he won’t want to share the bed. Before going back to sleep I adjusted the covers on Jin and made sure the kitten wouldn’t fall off the bed.

 

JIN'S POV

I woke up before the sun was out. My back hurt from sleeping on the floor, but at least I wasn’t cold. Eunjee was still sleeping, the cat she brought with her was laying down on the pillow next to her. I got off the floor and made sure to wake Namjoon on my way to the kitchen. Instead of letting everyone eat cereal I decided to make pancakes for them. I was nearly done making the pancakes when all the guys started making their way to the table.

“Jin, is Eunjee feeling better?”

“She’s still sleeping Suga. Guys, when she wakes up don’t talk about what happened yesterday, let me do all the talking.” How do I even talk to her about it if she won’t want to listen?

“You kind of brought us all into her mess. If you wanted privacy with her then you shouldn’t have involved the guys.”

“Namjoon hyung, we walked in when noona was talking about it with Jin hyung, she didn’t want us to know about it.” V took the pancake that I had placed on Namjoon’s plate and started eating it right away.

“V is right, besides when I found her she was kinda scared that we wouldn’t like her for what happened to her,”

The guys all looked at J-hope before eating. There was a meow and we all turned to look at the cat. Eunjee was standing behind the cat, rubbing her eyes as she was walking. She must have changed during the night. She was no longer wearing her street clothing anymore, she was wearing white shorts with a black tank top. But her clothing wasn’t what caught my attention, it was the scars she had on her shoulders and what I could see of her back.

“Noona come sit next to me!”

Eunjee didn’t say anything she sat beside Kookie and leaned her head against him. I handed her a plate of food with some OJ and she woke up. “Thanks, Jin”

“Jin? So, I’m not oppa anymore. Are you still mad at me?” I grabbed a bowl and poured some milk in before putting in on the floor for the kitten. (Aww it’s so cute).

“You hit me, until the stupid bruise disappears I won’t call you oppa.” Eunjee took the syrup from V and pored a pool on her plate. “I’m really sorry, it won’t happen again.” I finished serving everyone and looked at Eunjee. The other guys were also looking at her while they ate.

She was looking at her plate, almost like she was going to judge it or something.  “Thanks for the pancakes.”

I sat across Eunjee, she was eating her second pancake when I set my fork down. “We need to talk about what you said yesterday”. The room was quiet, I think the guys all stopped chewing. “No.” She didn’t even look up to talk to me. “No? Eunjee you can’t expect me to let things go just like that.” Eunjee just continued to cut her pancakes. “There’s nothing to talk about. Shadow and JYJ have taken care of everything, they’re also the only ones I’ll ever talk to about that incident.” She finished eating and took her plate to the sink. Before she could leave I got up and grabbed her wrist. There’s no way I’m letting this subject go so easily.

“Okay then, but that happened because of me, and besides something like that leaves a huge mental scar, have you been going to therapy?”

“I don’t need to talk to some judgmental stupid- therapist!” Eunjee was taking a step back with every word she said until her back was touching the wall.

“You need a therapist to help you with the trauma! You can’t just pretend that nothing happened” I tried to reach out to Eunjee but she just slapped my hand away.

“Jin I don’t- “
“Shut it J-hope. Eunjee I know a therapist that you can talk to- “

“Dammit Jin, I said, I don’t need, a therapist.” Eunjee was breathing hard and she started sweating. I’ve never seen her this angry.

“Eunjee I know what happens to the girl in those situations, everyone who has survived that required therapy sessions.” I am worried about her, which is why I didn’t notice her trembles until she fell to the floor and started gasping for air.

“EUNJEE” Suga and J-Hope ran to her side. “Jin she’s having a panic attack!!” Suga held her hand firmly and started drawing a circle with his finger. “Eunjee its okay, you’re okay. Feel the circle I’m daring on your palm and breath with me.” The others also got out of their seat and we were all surrounding her. J-Hope pushed us all back and prevented me from reaching towards her. “Give her some room to breathe dammit.”

I don’t know how suga was able to calm Eunjee down, but when she calmed down there were tears running down her face. “Eunjee I’m sorry I didn’t- “

“I don’t want a therapist. They don’t help, all they do is blame me. They always ask what did I do to get attention from a gang. If I ‘unknowingly’ provoked any of them in any way, if I asked for it. It doesn’t matter of the therapist is a woman, they all ask the same things. They can’t seem to understand that the fault wasn’t mine.” She was still crying and I felt like the worst person on earth. I didn’t know what to say. “You don’t have to say anything Jin, just stop asking me about it, please.”
“We won’t mention it again. I promise.”
Eunjee got up from the floor and went to my room. I could hear her make a call and gather her things. She was still in her PJ’s but it didn’t look like she cared, she grabbed the kitten and left, without saying goodbye.”

“Jimin go get the phone from the living room I need to call Dara.” I sat down in the chair Eunjee was in. Jimin handed me my phone, already dialing Dara.

“2ne1, Dara. Who is this and what do you want?”

“BTS, Jin. It’s about Eunjee. She had a panic attack. For the two years that I’ve known her she’s never had one.”

“…. Remember when I said that forcing her to talk damaged her?”

“That’s the damage?”

“Yea, that’s the damage. Whenever she talks about it or whenever its mention she started having panic attacks. That’s the main reason Junsu stopped taking her to therapy, it wasn’t helping her at all, it was making things worse. It got so bad that she couldn’t even watch action scenes on TV without it triggering a negative response. Well, don’t talk about it, tell the others as well. I should go, but please take care of her, if her panic attacks are back then maybe so are her night terrors, inform JYJ about what happened and don’t let anyone else know. She might not be a part of the gang world per say but she’s still a target to rival gangs.”

The guys were waiting for me to say something. “Well, are you going to say something or not.” Namjoon was still eating and J-hope smacked him behind the head. “Swallow before talking you disgusting leader.”

“Don’t talk about this incident with anyone and don’t mention it to Eunjee. Namjoon you sit next to her so please pay close attention to her. Now finish eating and get ready for school. Be normal around Eunjee.”

“Oh, hyung noona told me that she’s dropping out of school. You got her fired from both her jobs and now she can’t pay for tuition.”

“Dammit.” …...

 

EUNJEE'S POV
Junsu was sleeping on the couch when I got home. I made sure not to wake him up while I walked to my room. “Okay kitty, don’t make a sound, I haven’t told Junsu you’re here.” After setting the kitten on my bed I grabbed my phone and plugged it into the charger. I made sure to put it in airplane mode so it’ll charge faster. “EUNJEE WE NEED TO TALK, COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM.” My hadn’t even touch the mattress when Junsu decided to yell, even the kitten got scared. “So far for not waking him up”. I made sure the kitten was still on my bed before I opened my door. Junsu was stretching his arms when I walked in front of him.

"Good morning, was the couch comfortable?” I sat next to him and played with the pillow on the floor.

“Dara called, she told me what happened. You want to talk about it?” Junsu eyes were droopy but I could tell he was staring at me.

“No. Besides talking about it has never helped before. Why would this time be any different?” Junsu took my hand and rubbed circles on the palm of my hand. He used to do that when we were kids, whenever I wasn’t feeling good.

“Time helps heal all wounds, maybe now you can talk about it without having a panic attack.”

“Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit, so I guess that means I’m not ready to talk about it.” Junsu took his hand away and handed me a paper. “What this?” I read the receipt and then looked at him with an open mouth.

“You really think I’ll let you quit school just like that? I’m your brother and it’s my job to take care of you and help you in every situation. You have about an hour to get ready for school so hurry up, cover that bruise before you leave. And don’t worry about the kitten I’ll buy everything it needs while you’re in school.”

Junsu didn’t wait for me to say anything, he got up and headed to his room. As soon as it hit me what Junsu did I got up called him. When he turned around I hugged him, he didn’t waste time in hugging me back. “Thank you.” After I said that he hugged me tighter, almost like he didn’t want to let me go. “The tuition for the whole school year has been taken care of, so you just worry about attending and passing all of your classes. Now go get ready, I don’t want you to be late.”

Junsu gently pushed me towards my room and went inside his. I looked at my bed and noticed the kitten was asleep again, I should come up with a name for her or him. At this moment I was so glad the guys made me buy more than three uniforms because I didn’t do the laundry and I don’t want to reuse the uniform from yesterday, it smells like I ran a marathon on it. Grabbing my clothing I ran to the restroom and showered as quickly as I could. There was no way my hair would dry in time, even if I use a hairdryer, so I just did an upside-down braid with a messy bun. My phone was almost done charging an I had thirty minutes to get ready. The bruise on my check was more visible then the other day. I grabbed my makeup kit and brushed and got to work. By the time I was done doing my makeup I had ten minutes to get to school. I grabbed my phone and backpack before leaving my room. Junsu was already waiting for me in the living room.

“Don’t drive like me, ever.” He grabbed his keys and I followed him, well more like ran after him because he walks to fast for me to keep up. During the drive to school I had to hold on for dear life, if I wondered what he meant with not driving like him I had no question now. Junsu parked in front of the school gate and wished me luck in school. “Thank you Oppa, for everything.” When I passed the gates, I turned around and waved goodbye to Junsu. The bell will ring in about a minute so I have no time to stop by my locker, I ran to my class and hoped I wouldn’t have another panic attack anytime soon.


“I can’t remember when was the last time she called me oppa.”



Sorry I took too long. I am horrible at time managing. This chapter ended up being too long so I had to cut it to two parts. I have yet to edit the second part but as soon as I’m done editing it I will post it. If anyone has any questions about anything please do ask and I’ll answer it as best as I can. Well thank you all for waiting so long and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

P.S Do you prefer the chapters to be long or short? How many pages should a chapter be (in Microsoft Word?)  Please let me know.