A new side of you

War of hormones (hiatus)

The look Aron gave me was so diffrent then the one I would see every time. He looked relieved and at the same time he looked vulnerable and scared. The other guys looked glad. I watched as Aron hugged his son and tried to hold his tears back.

"Ren, please take my son to his room. Guys, I need to talk to- "

"Appa, noona gave me a piggyback ride! Can she read me a story? "

"Yah. Are you sure he's your appa? You're to cute to be his son"  I wasn't lying. The kid looks more like Ren then Aron. Even his personality is nothing like Aron. When I looked at the guys they all had the same expression, confused. I know many people judge single parents, more if they are still teens. Maybe they thought I'll judge Aron to. I wonder if they'll judge me, if I ever tell them.  "I think your appa might be daydreaming or something. C'mon, I'll read you a story"

Aron's son led me to his room,  while he got ready for bed I looked for a book to read him. I couldn't find a good book so I decided to make one up instead.

"Okay let's start. A long time ago there was this princesses who lived with her parents. She had a brother but one day he decided to leave and live his own life. The princess got so sad that when her parents were busy she left the castle. After a while she stopped at this beautiful garden, it had all of her favorite flowers. She stayed there for so long that the sky got dark and the moon and the starts came out to play. She didn't noticed it was dark, not until a boy a year older then her talked to her."

"Is he a prince? Do they fall in love like my umma and appa?"

I pulled his covers closer to him and handed him a teddy bear.
"Ani, he wasn't a prince. And they were to young to think about love. They ended up becoming friends, even thought they weren't ssupposed to."

" Why not?"

"Because the king and queen didn't wanted the princess to be around anyone who wasn't royalty like her. But she didn't care and neither did he. To them it didn't matter that they were from diffrent places. All they care about was that they liked being with each other. He was the only friend that she had. He had many friends but they weren't the type he wanted her to be around with. You see, his friends weren't know to be nice people, and he didn't wanted her to be afraid of him.
On her 13th birthday he took her to a magical place, it was so beautiful that she thought she was dreaming."

"And they fell in love?"

I chuckled at how much he wanted them to fall in love.
"She realized that she saw him as more than a friend. She wasn't sure if he felt the same way, but she wanted to know. So she got her courage and visited him, but he was in a bad mood so she decided to not say anything "

"No! Why?"

"She was scared of loosing him. Just as she was about to leave he surprised her with a kiss. They both realized that they loved each other very much. Her parents weren't to happy when they heard about their love. The princess didn't care that her parents didn't agreed on her love, she was willing to leave everything to be with him. They were together for two years before..."
It's a story,  it should have a happy ending...
"Before they married. The whole kingdom was invited, the princess even invited her brother, even though they haven't spoken for many years. The weeding was huge, and just beautiful. It was everything she had even imagined. Shortly after the wedding the young princess and prince received news that the princess was having a child."

"She is having a baby??"

His reactions are so adorable.
"Yes. She was having a baby. Both of them couldn't wait to hold their baby in their arms, finally the waiting was finally over. The prince was so scared that day, but his heart leaped with joy when he heard the baby's first cry. He walked towards his princess and kissed her before he held their baby. 'Look at our baby, my princess. Look at our son.', both of them couldn't be any happier. They spent the rest of their lives in joyful love."

I looked at Aron's kid and smiled as he lightly snored. As i walked out the room i saw Aron and Ren staring at me.

"Umm, well its getting late so i guess i'll see ya tomorrow. Oh and Aron, you a have lovely son" I smiled at the guys and waved goodbye. They didnt say anything and just continued staring at me untill i walked out the door.
I was glad i didnt live to far, then i remembered that i was supposed to be in a sleepover with 2ne1. I guess i'll just go over to their place and come up with something to tell them. But then again, im sure jin will end up telling junsu that he saw me working in a bar so i might as well go home. As i was walking i remembered what happened last time i had walked alone at night. I feel guilty for lying to V and kookie but i dont want them to worry about me. 
Just remembering what happened made me want to call someone to pick me up.

 

 

The truth is i didnt bump into my ex-boss,I bumped into the gang that was hired to me a year ago.


I woke up late so i had to rush to everything but still didnt have time to eat. I was runing to class and didnt noticed that a lot of people were staring at me. I made it to class before the teacher walked in. BTS werent here yet or werent coming. I noticed everyone was staring at me but decided to ignore them. Finally the teacher walked in with BTS behind him, and they all stopped walking when they saw me.

"Eunjee, are you okay? Do you need to see the nurse or something?" I was confused as . Did i really look that bad today?

"Uh, im fine?"
BTS made their way to their seat but were still staring at me.

"Yo, namjoon, is there something on my face?"

"Yea. A huge bruise. Im guessing you got it when Jin slapped you. You also have another bruise in your right arm, probably from when you 'fell' yesterday at the bar. Oh and dont call me by my name."

I felt my face get red so i lowered my head and let my hair cover my tomato looking face. The whole lesson i saw everyone stealing glances at me. I couldnt wait for the bell to ring so i could get away from this staring freaks. I was counting down for the bell to ring when Mr.Jung called my name
"Eunjee, the principal wants to see you in his office right now."

I left the classromm as soon as i could and made my way to the principals office.
"Um, you wanted to see me sir?"

"Yes. Please have a sit."

He waited a few minutes after i sat down to talk. 

"Eunjee, you are a great student. You have good grades and so far havent caused any problems, but that isnt enough to stay in this school. Im sure you know this is a private school, not just anyone can get in, those who are accepted into this school have a fee to pay."

I suddently remembered that the semester fee was due last week.

"Sir, i know. I remember that i said i would pay the semester fee before the end of the month and the end of the month was last week but can i please have a few more days or can i pay part of the fee now and pay the rest later? Please"

"Im sorry, i would like to do that but i cant. The fees are paid before the semester even starts or before the student starts attending classes. You have untill friday to pay, in complete, the semester fee. If you cant, then i cant allow you to continue attending this school. You can apply to attend this school again but i wont be able to accept you right away like i did. You will be placed in our waiting list and im sorry to say that the list is very long. I doubt you will still be in hight school by the time your name makes it to the top 10."

"I have untill friday to pay? In that case, i guess i'll just get my things and leave. Thank you for giving me a chance."

I thanked the principle again and left. The ball ranged, the class was over and so was my chance of graduating. I know i can go to another school but graduating from a school like this was my way of getting back on my feet and becoming someone important, someone who my son can look up to. It was also my way of showing junsu and everyone in my family that I didn't need them, that I can make it on my own.

When I walked into class I noticed there wasn't a teacher and all of BTS were here. I guess it's self study time. BTS all stopped talking and watched me as I put my things away and walked out of class. I stopped at my locker to collect my things, when I was done  I noticed a shadow behind me so I turned around without swinging my backpack so I wouldn't hit whoever was behind me. 

"JHope. What do you want? "

"Is something wrong? school isn't over yet and you haven't skipped school sense your first day here."

"Nothing is wrong and I'm not skipping, I'm leaving. This is my last day here."

"Why? Are you dropping out again? Jin said you dropped out of school two years ago and that this year you decided to finish school. "

"That's right, but I can't study here anymore. This school only offers one scholarship per grade and I didn't get it. The semester fee is a lot and I don't have enough money to pay the fee. Well I have untill friday to pay but there is no way I can get all that money in 4 days, so I'm not gonna waste my time. Say goodbye to V and Kookie for me."

We hugged each other goodbye and I left. I know junsu is at work right now and the other guys should be arriving in Hong Kong in an hour or so.

I got home in no time and quickly changed into more comfortable clothing.
5d83c7ce283b670336d07cd94d702b47.jpg
I tried to keep occupied but it didn't work out so I got my phone and left the apartment. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Aron's kid, he just looks so adorable and opposite of Aron. 

"Eunjee?!" 

From the corner of my eyes I saw Ren and Aron walking from the other side of the street. Sence it didn't look like they were gonna cross the street I did. They both had the same expression they had last night. 

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in school? "

"You should be in school to. Also, your face shouldn't have a bruise.  One last thing, you shouldn't be wearing guy clothing."

"I'm not wearing guy clothing! Aish Aron are you always an ? "

"Ignore him Eunjee he is in a bad mood. Bobby got kicked out of his preschool for bad language and something else."

"Bobby? That's your kids name or a nickname? You know what, it doesn't matter. Can I go with ya?"

"Ah, sure? He hasn't shut up about you. I think he likes you more than Aron, and he's his dad"

"Shut up Ren and just keep walking"

Ren and I were talking the whole way while Aron walked in from of us. We didn't noticed Aron had stopped walking untill I ended up bumping into him and nearly falling on top of him.

"Eunjee I know I'm hot and all but you need to keep you hands to yourself "

"Oh gross. I rather be with Ren than with you, and he looks like a girl "

"Hey I'm right here you know"

"Would you rather have me calling you a girl behind your back? "

Before he could answer we heard a muffled cry and I was tackled by a little kid, by Bobby. When I looked at him he was crying and was covered in chocolate. Aron noticed as well and grabbed Bobby from me. While Aron tried to calm Bobby down I went up to the lady in charge.

"Why is he covered in chocolate and crying? Isn't your job to take care of the kids?"

"Bobby is a loss cause. He called other kids names and he started throwing them things first. I can't deal with a troubled maker anymore."

"Bobby is a nice kid! Did you even bother to figure out why he called them names? Do you even know how to do your job?"

"Appa, t-they said I'm unwanted. And they threw chocolate ice cream at me. I hate chocolate ice cream.!!" Bobby started crying again and hid his face.

"Those kids are nice kids from nice families. Why would i believe a kid from a low life parent than kids who are from good families and know the right way to live life!"
From the windows I could see a few kids making faces and laughing. Aron was holding his anger in and Ren was also trying to calm down. 

"From good families huh? Well Ms.waste of space, I'm also from a good family. In fact I'm from a VERY important and VERY wealthy family. That being said, you should start looking for a a new job. One that doesn't involves kids. Guys we should go."

I took off the shirt i had on and put it on Bobby to cover his chocolate stained clothing. 

 Bobby then let Aron go and stretched his arms so I could pick him up. As we were leaving Aron said something to Ren then put his hands in his pocket and started walking next to me. 

"You know you didn't have to lie to that lady. It won't do any good."

I didnt realized he had actually heard me. "I didnt lie to her about anything.  " I looked at him for a second and for once he did look like Bobby, lost.

He looked like a different person. He didnt looked like the cold hearted guy from a gang. He looked like a father.


Aron:

I thought I heard her wrong, I thought she said she was from a wealthy family,  but someone who is rich wouldn't dress the way she does. 

"You know you didn't have to lie to that lady. It won't do any good."

She made sure Bobby wasn't going to fall. " I didnt lie to her about anything." She looked at me for a second and I could see her trying to hold in a smile, but at the same time her eyes gave away that she was a bit worried. 

For a split second she looked like someone else. She didn't looked innocent or naive. She looked like a girl just trying to survive in this ed up world.


Ren:

I stayed at he back and just watched the two walk side by side. I didnt hear what eunjee told aron but whatever it was really caught him off guard. 
Aron has only payed attention to his son and his friends, i never really payed attention to it until now. He has been around guys that he doesnt know how to act around a girl. I know he still loves Bobbys mom but now that i see him being all awkward around eunjee i really wish he would start dating again.

I know Aron would kill me if he hears me saying this but the three of them look like a family. They look like a happy,loving family. 

I really wished they were a family, shes perfect for aron and i know she'll be the perfect mother for Bobby.
Maybe the guys and i can help to make that happen. 



 Sorry for the long wait and thanks to everyone who has subscribed and who has been waiting for me to finally update.

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE THIS HOLIDAY!!!