Let me explain (part 2)

War of hormones (hiatus)

 


The next day in school I ignored everyone in BTS. Jin tried to talk to me through kookies phone but since I was mad at him too I ignored it. Once it was time for me to go to my night job I got everything I needed and left. I texted 2ne1 so they can back me up and tell my brother im staying over at their place.
I work as a bartended in the most popular night club in Seoul. The bad thing is, it’s located in the most dangerous part in Seoul. The owner knows im underage but he said that as long as no one finds out, I can continue working there. Today the boss told me I was requested to work as the bartender in the VVIP room. He didn’t told me who had requested the room all he said was that he wouldn’t fire me if I hurt some of them. Once I got to the club I made my way to the VVIP room. I took small breaths before I walked in. I had to be nice to them so I put the brightest smile I had, but as soon as I opened the door my smile was gone.
Jin dropped the drink in his hand and Kookie and V stopped playing. Namjoon and JHope stopped talking with each other and the rest just looked like statues.

“Eunjee? You’re our bartender for tonight?”

“Y-yea. Jin just listened to me. I swear I can explain”

“You’re going to explain all right, but to your boss.”
I blocked the door and looked at Jin with pleading eyes.

“Jin please just listen to me”

“You mean like you listened to me yesterday?”
I mentally slapped myself for yesterday. I knew Jin well enough to know that he wouldn’t give me something I didn’t give him, a chance to explain. Ugh why is he the type to hold grudges.

“Move or I’ll move you”

“Hyung just let noona talk”

“Yea hyung, im sure Eunjee has a good reason for working here”

“Both of you shut it. Let Jin decide what he is going to do. But before you do, why don’t you make me a margarita?”

“Eunjee. Move. NOW!!”

“No! Jin please listen to me. Don’t talk to my boss, please. I need the money to-“

“I don’t care what you need it for! You’re working in a club!”

“As a bartender nothing more.”
The look in Jin’s eyes didn’t change. He was mad as hell, mad at me.

“It doesn’t matter. You shouldn’t be working here”

“Jin please just calm down”

“After you move”
I didn’t make an attempt to move. I could tell jin's patience was running out, and he had been drinking a lot. He gets really violent when he drinks, but hopefully he isn’t too drunk.

“Noona, please move. Jin isn’t playing”

“Listen to him Eunjee. I’m not in the mood to play around with you”
I didn’t move. I also didn’t realized how mad Jin was because next thing I knew I was thrown to the floor by him. My arm started hurting like hell, the guys were shocked, even Namjoon was shocked. As soon as Jin was out the door I got up and followed him. Namjoon went after me and tried to stop me. I was able to reach Jin before he reached the stairs but when I caught him arm he yanked his arm away and slapped me. Namjoon immediately went to my side.

“Are you okay? Oh my gosh I can’t believe he slapped you.”

 “I’m fine.”
I ran after Jin again and found him talking to the owner of the club. He looked at me with a sad expression and walked towards his office. I quietly followed him and closed the door after coming in.

“Eunjee, I told you what will happen if anyone were to find out”

“I know. I’m sorry for putting you in this situation-“

“I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to let you work here. I’ll pay you for the full day. You can go. Oh and the guys have been escorted out, I saw what that guy did to you and I don’t tolerate violence”

“Thank you for everything. You truly are amazing”
I grabbed the enveloped he put on the desk and walked out the office. Before leaving I said goodbye to the other bartender and the DJ. When I walked out the club I saw the last person I expected to see. Kim Namjoon.  

“Namjoon what are you still doing here?”

“It’s late. You shouldn’t be alone at this time. C’mon I’ll give you a ride home.”

“Um, Junsu thinks I’m having a sleepover at 2ne1’s place”

“Why am I not surprise. Fine I’ll take you there but first you and I need to talk”
I wasn’t in the mood to argue so I just followed Namjoon to his car. He stopped at the park where we first meet.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Follow me”
I followed him like a lost puppy. We sat next to each other on the swings.

“Why are you mad at Jin?”

“Is that what you want to talk about?”

“I don’t want any problems in my gang but I can’t avoid them if you keep hanging around”

“So now im a problem? When will you stop this?”

“Stop what?”

“I need to go. You told me to treat you as a stranger but how can I do that when you show everyone that you know me”
I walked away from him again. I was thinking of waiting for him in the car but decided to stay away from him. I haven’t been through here in a long time but I still remembered my way around. I was a few blocks away from the park when I heard someone crying. I looked for who was crying and found a little boy hiding behind a rosebush.

“Hey. What are you doing here? Where are your parents?”
He looked at me and stopped crying, instead he got up and hugged my legs

“I lost my appa. Can you help me find him?”

“Of course! Do you know where he might be?”

“I know where I live. Can you take me home?”
He told me where he live, I knew where the address was. I could tell he was scared so I bend down and told him to get on my back. He didn’t hesitate to climb my back, when he was safely on I got up and started walking towards the address he told me. As we were walking he told me about himself and his dad. I now know his dad still goes to school and he has three uncles.
When we saw the apartment the little boy was laughing and yelling ‘appa’ over and over again. When we reached the apartment number the little boy pulled out a key and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and walked me inside.
I could hear arguing somewhere in the room and other voices trying to calm down the dude. I guesses it’s the dad and the uncles.

“APPA!!”
Immediately the arguing stopped and four guys appeared in front of us.
The little kid let go of my hand and ran to his dad while I stood still looking at the four guys.

“Appa?”

NU’EST looked everywhere but at me.

“Aron, is he your son?”

“Thank you eunjee, for bringing me my son” Aron hugged his kid and looked at me with an expression i've never seen on him.

 


I decided to update again because i havent updated much, sorry for any mistakes and hope you guys enjoy.

Dont forget to leave a comment. And thank you all for waiting