My broken heart

War of hormones (hiatus)

 


"Hyung, you and noona know each other?"

"Yea, we do. So if any of you hurt her, i'll make sure you never see the daylight again."

"Dont worry hyung i'll take care of noona"

"Stop calling me noona, kid"

"Eunjee, be nice. And tell me why the hell are you here"

"Well, its nice to see you to jin"

"You're mad at me"

"What makes you say that?"

"You only call me jin when you're mad"

The bell ranged so i walked away from jin and the others. I wanted to scream at jin and tell him that i know the turth, but after seeing namjoon after two years i didnt have the strenght to lift my head up. As i was walking towards the cafeteria i heard a lot of girls talking about me, and a guy touched my . I punched him and walked away. I understand now, jin and his friends are the ones im suppose to watch out from. So that means namjoon has been playing with ither girls, and for some reason that made my heart hurt. I know its been over between us for two years but i kinda hoped we could find a way to be with each other again. How stupid am i.
All i want is to find my son, nothing else matters. Not even namjoon. I found an empty table in the corner, but as soon as i sat down 4 guys walked and sat with me. I dont have time to deal with guys so i get up to leave, but one of the guys pulled my wrist and forced me to sit.

"What the hell do you guys want?"

"We just want to have a little talk with you. I heard that a member of BTS has an intrest in you. We can protect you from them" The guy that looks like he is the leader said.

"Really? And why would i need protection from them?"

"You really dont know what they do to girls like you, do you?" This time it was a prettty guy, honestly if it wasnt for the hair i would have thought he was a girl.

"If i knew i wouldnt be asking"

"Hahaha Ren just got told by a GIRL hahaha"
So the pretty guy is Ren. Who are the rest.

"Shut up Baekho. At least i didnt get pushed around by a girl"
And the brownish dude is beakho. 

"Guys shut up, sorry about them ac-"

"Who are you guys?"

"Oh. Well the first who spke is our leader, Jr. The sond one is Ren and the one he was talking to is beakho. Im minhyun and this blode guy is Aron. We are NU'EST."

"And what do you guys want again?"

"Just to protect you, nothing more" Minhyun held my hand and i had to hold the urge not to puke in his face.

"Why would you guys do that?"

"We arent best of friends with BTS and any time we can ruin their plans, we ruin them. Also you are really pretty. Maybe even prettier than ren."

"YAH, no one is prettier than me!. Anyways, let me tell you some things that BTS do to girls like you. I'll start with their leader."

I sat still and listened to everything they said of BTS. Even jin had done some bad things to innocent girls. By the time Rin stopped talking i had almost crushed minhyun's hand.


Jin's POV

I watched as Eunjee left without saying anything else. She is mad at me, i wonder why.All i did is ask her why shes here.

"Hyung, arent you going to go after her?"

"And why would i do that Jungkook?"

"Arent you dating her?"

"If you are dating her, im sorry i dragged her up here, and almost punched her"

"You're going out with her? Really jin? I tought you would do better than-"

"Rapmon shut up or i will punch you. And no we arent going out. Shes just a friend thats all"

"So can i go out with her?"

"Forget it Suga. "

"Why? let me be with her!!!!"

"Her brother hates me and if he finds out you guys are going after his little sister he will take his anger out on me. I already fought with him once, i dont want to go trought that pain again" Just remembering the time i fought with junsu i wanted to crawl into a hole and hide for the rest of the day.
"Where did jimin go, i thought we were going to talk about the fight with 2ne1"

"Aish, where the hell did he ran off to, stupid eunjee always ruining things" Huh? Rapmon talked like he knows her already.

"Rapmon do you kn-"

"HYUNG!!!! NU'EST is talking to your girl in the cafeteria and by the look on her face she isnt hearing anything good!!!!"

"!! Suga get eunjee out of the cafeteria. Rapmon and jimin stay with me in case they refuse to let her go!!

"Lets go save hyungs girl!!!"

"Jin already said they arent dating so shut up jungkook!!"

"Alright then rapmon hyung, dont get mad"

When we arrived at the cafeteria everyone stopped talking. Minhyun was holding eunjees hand while Ren talked to her. From this distance i wouldnt hear anything, but the sad look on her face told me she was about to cry.
Whitout thinking i rushed to where they were at and slamed my hands on the table.

"Eunjee, stay away from them. And you guys, stay away from her"

"We werent doing anything wrong, we were just talking. Right Eunjee?" Aron had a smirk on his face and the other guys just stared at us.

"Shut up. Suga get her out of here." 
When the guys took eunjee out of here i punched Ren on the face.

"What the hell did you told her?"

"Nothing that isnt true. Hyung."

"And what is that?"

"Just to take care of herself. Oh and i also told her WHY she needs to be careful around you guys"

"Stay away from her"

"And what if we dont?" 
I remained silent. What can i say that will make them leave her alone? Nothing, they do whatever they want.

"C'mon guys, lets go. Ren take care of the blood on your face. Beakho, you know what to do next"

When they left i took a seat where eunjee was sitting and calmed my anger.

"Um, jin?"

"What do you want jimin?"

"I think we should go see eunjee.?"

"Why?"

"What can those guys tell her that would make her look like that. And what about us isnt a lie and can hurt her?"

"" I got up and ran to the rooftop, leaving rapmon and jin behind. Eunjee please dont hate me


"They...They did all that. Even jin?"

"Jin is the worst. He was the one who started it"

"Jin, how could you?"

"You thought he was a nice guy? Well he's not and if you dont take care of yourself he will do to you what he has done to many girl"

"Aron shut up. Can't you see shes about to cry?"

Just as i was about to get up a hand smaked into the table and i was pulled out of the chair by strong hands

"Eunjee, stay away from them. And you guys, stay away from her"

"We werent doing anything wrong, we were just talking. Right Eunjee?"

"Shut up. Suga get her out of here." 
All the guys walked me to the rooftop. Well, jin, namjoon and some dude stayed behind with nu'est. I wanted to pull away from suga, but after hearing all THAT i wanted to know if what Ren said was true. 
Finally Jin burst trough the door and a while later namjoon and the other guy walked in.

"Eunjee just listen i-"

"Is it true?" He didnt have to answer. The look in his face was enough to tell me that everything i heard wasnt a lie. 
So its all true. I was right then, namjoon has been with other girls. Was namjoon a manwhore when we were dating? Is that why he broke up with me? Because he couldnt stay with one girl. If thats true, did he cheated on me?

 

"Eunjee, i dont do that anymore. I swear i stopped -"

"So just because you stopped it makes it all better?!?"

"Noona listen to hyung -"

"STOP CALLING ME NOONA, WE'RE THE SAME AGE DAMMIT!!!"

"EUNJEE DONT TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON HIM!!" 
I felt bad for yelling at the poor kid, i just cant take any more surprises. First i find out that jin was lying to me about my son's whereabouts, then i see namjoon, and lastly i find out all the things jin and namjoon had done. I cant take this. Sorry oppa but i guess i cant keep my promise. I cant stay the whole day here

Look eunje i-" My phone started ringing and without looking at the called ID i answer.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey eunjee, its CL. Theres a fight tonght and i want you to join us. I want to know how well you are at fighting strangers."

"At what time?"

"11. Oh and junsu got a call today"

"Whatever it is i didnt do it"

"No no no its about jin."

"Jin? What about him?"

"Yea what about me?"

"Your brother now knows about his 'adventures' and he asked us to pick you up from school"

"Oh"

"You already knew?"

"I just found out a few minutes ago. Anyways you dont have to pick me up. I'll be there in a few"

"School is still going on"

"Like i give a right now."

"Aww im so proud of you. Okay see you in a few. Bye"

I grabbed my things and got ready to leave but jin and the little kid blocked the only exit.

"Move"

"What about me?"

"Oppa got a call and was informed of your 'adventures'. Now move"

"Eunjee i told you i dont do that anymore"

"Okay, tell him that when you see him. Move, i have to go"

"Where are you going?"

"Not telling you"

"I wont move untill you tell me"

"Fine"

I looked around and noticed a tall tree reaching the rooftop. I secured my backpack on my shoulders and walked towards the tree.

"Noona what are you doing?"

"Eunjee-"

I looked back and jin and smirked. He realized what i was about to do so he ran towards me, but i started climbing down the tree and when i looked up from the ground all of jins friends were looking down at me.

"EUNJEE YOUR EN NUTS"

"THANKS, MY OPPAS TAUGHT ME WELL"

I started walkin out of school and towards 2ne1's base. I wonder who we're fighting tonight


Rapmons POV

We all watched in amasement as eunjee climed down the tree and walked out of school. She sure has changed a lot, she use to be scared of heights.

"Hyung, is eunjee the same age as jungkook?"

"Yea, actually she older than him and V by a few months"

I felt my phone vibrate and read the message 2ne1 sent me.

"GUYS, 2ne1 asked if its okay for them to bring some one with them to the fight"

"A whole gang?" Jimin looked kinda scared.

"No, they said a gangster who they are planning on making an allience with and a new girl who might join them"

"Um Jin what do you think?" We all turned to jin who still looked shocked.

"Let them, i think i know who that gangster is so let me fight her"

"Alright, everyone agress?" The guys all said yes so i told 2ne1 they can bring them along. We stayed on the rooftop to talk about the fight, After talking about everything V,suga, and jungkook started asking jin about eunjee. And the rest of us sat and listened.

"How did you guys met?"

"She was getting molested by some ert so i helped her out"

"Aww poor noona. So you guys became friends?"

"No, she told me she didnt asked for my help and walked away. Then after a fight she took care of me and told me we were even"

"Oh so shes a tough girl huh?"

"I guess"

"Then how did you guys beecame friends?" Im wondering the same thing, thanks V for asking.

"We keept bumping into each other so we started to hang around. I was impreses by her. After i told her i was in a gang she didnt get scared or tryed to stay away from me. She actually didnt care."

"Why didnt she?"

"She said that i wasnt the only gangster she knows. Apperently her ex-boyfriends was or is in a gang and that hes brother was also in a gang."

"So she was around gangs since she was little? Its kinda bad."

"She wasnt, her brother left when she was little and at 15 she moved in with him."

"Why did she moved in with him?"

"Sorry guys, cant say"

She moved in with him at 15, was that after we broke up? i thought she hated her brother for leaving her alone with her parents 

"Jin, who is her brother?" She never talked about him when she was with me, and every time i brought him up we ended up fighting.

"Okay but dont over react"

"Who is he?"

"Junsu, from JYJ"

"WHAT THE HELL. JYJ IS OUR MAIN RAIVAL.!!!" Shes ralated to junsu. She's his little sister. why the didnt jin told us sooner.

"Rapmon calm down. Shes not like him. She doesnt care who is rivals with her brother, she makes her own rivals"

"She makes her own rivals? Is she in a gang?"

"W-what no!! what i meant is that she doesnt care who gets a long with her brother. If she gets a long with someone and then her brother ends up being rivals or hating that person she still hangs out with them. She doesnt care what her brother thinks of her friends. When she found out that i was rivals with her brother she didnt care, all she said was that if we end up fighting because of our gang that she wouldnt pick sides. But if we fought for personal reasons she will stand next to the person that she think is right"

"She hasnt changed much then"

"Huh? you said something rapmon"

"Huh? oh um no i didnt say anything"

School was finally out so we all went home to rest for tonight. But insted of going home i walked to the park i met eunjee. When i got there i saw her sitting in the same bench looking at the kids playing.

"Are you done staring at me?"

"Sorry, i didnt think i'll see you here" She didnt pay any attention to me, just like the first time we met. I didnt wanted to look at her back the whole time so i sat next to her and watched the kids play.

"Eunjee, can i ask you for a favor?"


Eunjees POV

After i was done with 2ne1 i walked to the park i met namjoon in, some kids were playing so i sat down and watched them as they had fun. I wonder if my son is happy where he is, is he okay?
I felt some one was watching me and it was getting creepy 

"Are you done staring at me?"

"Sorry, i didnt think i'll see you here" I didnt pay any attention to him, i was kina surprised that the one watching me was namjoon.

"Eunjee, can i ask you for a favor?" I felt my heart rate speed up and nodded so my voice wont give away how im feeling.

"Can you not tell anyone we use to date?" With that one sentace my heart broke into many pieces. why is breaking my heart so easy to you? 

"why would i bring up the past? Your broke up with me, why would i tell anyone we use to date and go trought the painful memory of you braking my heart?"

"Eunjee i-"

"Goodbye namjoon-ssi" I got up and left before he could see the tears in my eyes. I hate you namjoon. And i hate the fact that part of me still loves you.



Sorry for the long wait. I wish i could update more but i dont have much free time. Anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter. Dont forget to comment

Thank to Shawndaswimmer for upvoting 

Thank to Shawndaswimmer, vtxparis, muraskipandadreams, Eyelasher, P-Nat_24, FallenDemon, therealmoahna, JazzyRenee, Ilikebeinme2411, ybwifeu, mirjaelli, and redhoodiegirl for subscribing

And many thanks to ❀Enchanted Rose Graphic Shop❀ for the poster <33

So, who is ready for the new year!?!

 

I accidently put minhyun as the leader of Nu'est and Jr is the leader. Sorry for the mistake