Surprise?

War of hormones (hiatus)

The bell ranged just as I had reached the hallway for my classroom and apparently, I wasn’t the only one late. “Hello Eunjee, how nice of you to come to school today, even if you are late.”

“Hello Mr.Shim, it seems you’re late too. And by the way you have grass on your hair.” I hid a smile when the teacher franticly dropped his notebook and started rubbing his hands through his hair. Then he carefully fixed his hair and grabbed his notebook.

“Why don’t we make our way to the classroom. I won’t mark you late and you won’t mention me having grass on my hair, I’m known for being the tidiest teacher.”

He’s known for being the hottest teacher here but I won’t tell him that. Mr. Shim walks besides me and opens the classroom door for me. The class quiet down when they saw Mr.Shim walk in after me. I quickly made my way to my desk and ignored the looks Jin and Namjoon were giving me. Mr.Shim started the class by giving a review of what we learned the last week and then handing everyone a test. The other classes were the same, we all were handed a test, and we didn’t catch a break till lunch.

I wanted to have a peaceful lunch so I went to the back garden of the school to eat.
The school has four gardens. The first garden is in front of the school, it’s also the most cared for garden because it improves the image of the school. The second garden is located outside of the cafeteria, it’s also well-kept and it’s about the same size as the front garden. The third garden is the smallest and its more of a greenhouse, it’s on the roof on the west side of the second building aka the teachers’ lounge (yes, they have a whole building for just administrators). The fourth garden is at the very back of the school, it’s the biggest garden but hardly anyone goes there (idk why, that garden is beautiful. It’s also a small maze).

I took my lunch to the center of the garden where there is a single picnic table. When I arrived, I saw Aron reading a book near a tree by the table. There were dead leaves all over the floor so he heard me approaching.

“Ah, sorry I thought there would be no one here. I’ll just, leave you alone.”

Aron closed his book and got up. “Just stay here, I was about to go, but before I do I want to talk to you”.

I saw across Aron and started eating while I waited for him to talk. I finished my lunch and he still didn’t talk. “Not to be rude but we really don’t have all day, lunch will be over… in fifteen minutes.”

Aron just folded his hands and started looking around. “I’m sorry, for what I said to you the other day, Ren helped me understand that I’m no one to judge you or your actions. Also thank you, for what you said to my son.”

“You told Ren I have a kid? Do the others know?” Now it’s me that started looking around, I really hope they don’t tell anyone else.

“Yea I did. Sorry, was it supposed to be a secret?” Again, his voice sounded arrogant, and his facial expression didn’t look pleasing.

“Yes. I told you I- my parents, are rich. If the media were to find out I got pregnant at such a young age their business would suffer a big loss. That’s one of the reasons they didn’t let me leave the house after the car accident. That’s also why… why they took my son away from me after he was born. If my parents were to find out that I’m still doing everything I can to find my son they will go to extreme measures to erase any traces of my son’s whereabouts”. I grab Aron’s hand and hold on to them. “Aron, please, please I need you and the other to keep it a secret. It’s been two years since my son was taken from me, two long years. Jin was able to find a lead about where my parents left him, but it’s not enough to find him yet.
Bobby has run away from you a few times, you understand the feeling a parent has when they can’t find their child, so please promise me that you guys won’t say a word. Please, I want *hiccup* I want to find my son.”

Aron took a handkerchief he had in his pocket and wiped the tears from my face. “You’re going to ruin your makeup if you keep crying… Don’t worry , we won’t say a word. I promise”.
Aron gave me a small smile which I couldn’t help but return. Then we heard V yelling my name

“EUNJEE WHERE ARE YOU, I MISS YOU NONA!!”
“NOONAA WE KNOW YOU’RE HERE!!”
“STOP YELLING IN MY EARS DAMMIIT!!”

“Well that’s my cue to go, Jin won’t stop glaring at me whenever I’m near you and its getting uncomfortable.” Aron gets his backpack that he left besides the tree when BTS shows up. I look at Jin and see him glaring at him, Aron noticed me looking at Jin and lets out a chuckle. “Eunjee, do you have plans for tonight?”.

He caught me off guard and I don’t know why but I ended up blushing. “N-no. I don’t think so.”

“Then have dinner with me. I’ll pick you up at 7”. I smiled at him and nodded my head. “See you then.”

Jungkook and Taehyun looked at Aron with their mouth slightly open. Jin and Hoseok glared at him till he was out of sight. The rest of the guys joined me on the table, and of course Yoongi put his head down and closed his eyes (I swear that boy is always falling asleep). V and Jungkook sat by my side and Jin sat in front of me.

“You can’t date him. I won’t allow it, I won’t. Also, thanks for waiting for us, I didn’t think you would be here today. Jungkook said you were dropping out of school.” V handed me a lollipop and I gladly took it.

“Well I was going to, I did lose my only source of income thanks to you, but Junsu said he would take care of my studies so now all I have to worry about it passing my classes”. Namjoon scuffed at my direction and I had to hold the urge to flip him off.

“Since when does a spoil princess has to worry about anything but her image” All the guys turn their heads to Namjoon who had a stupid smirk on his face that I wanted to punch off his face. Even Yoongi had his head up. “Spoil princess? So, she's an heir that punches like a guy. Yah Eunjee, let’s go on a date.”

“Go back to sleep Yoongi, and shut the hell up Namjoon I don’t want to deal with your stupid self”.

“Namjoon?” Now all the guys were looking at me, and I swear Jin’s eyes looked like they were about to pop out. “Eunjee how do you know Rapmon’s real name? We never mentioned it and neither has anyone in this school”.
I think I know why Namjoon told me not to call him by his name, opps.
“You dumass, I told you to keep your mouth shut!” The look Namjoon was giving me was almost the same look he had when he broke up with me, his piercing glare sent shiver up my spine and I mentally cursed myself out.

“YES, I KNEW IT, I TOLD YOU THEY HAD A THING TOGETHER IN THE PAST. PAY UP JIMIN” Jimin was mumbling under his breath and handed Hoseok a few bills. J-hope got up and started doing some kind of happy dance which looks like fun but he stopped immediately when Namjoon and Jin got up. “Okay I’ll stop”, but the wide smile didn’t leave his face.

“Eunjee, I don’t think I can date you now”
I was about to throw my lollipop at Yoongi but Jin beat me to it by smacking him on the head. “Shut up. Eunjee why didn’t you tell me! And you Namjoon! Why didn’t you tell me Eunjee was the girl you realized you liked when you two were playing in the snow?! You know I always wanted to meet the pretty girl from the park that made your heart ski-“

“WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP JIN!”
Namjoon talked about me to Jin? Wait, he realized he liked me when we were playing in the snow? But which time?
“It’s in the en past and besides why bother mentioning an old fling.” Namjoon was still strongly glaring at me and I returned glare, which ended up in us having a staring contest.

“You guys clearly still have a thing for each other”. I pinched V in his arm and looked away from Namjoon.
“We’ll I do, she was a good every now and then”.
I couldn’t deny that those words hurt me but there no way in hell I'm going to let him know that.

“Namjoon, watch your mouth, ex or not she is my friend and I will not stand back and let you insult her in anyway”. Jin’s voice was low but calm, his eyes on the other hand could introduce fear to fear itself.

“Relax, hyung, won't happen again”. At least not in front of Jin.

Namjoon got up and left after waving goodbye to the guys.
“Well class will start in five minutes, we should probably be heading back.” I threw my trash away and grabbed my things. V handed me another lollipop and Jungkook was swinging my left arm.

“Guys, let me talk to Eunjee, alone.” The guys patted me in the back and Jimin whispered ‘good luck’ to me. I sat across from Jin and he waited until we couldn’t hear the guy’s footsteps to talk.

“So Namjoon is your ex. I would have never guessed that, but it would explain the tense atmosphere you two have around each other… Why didn’t you told me as soon as you two saw each other again?”

“I thought you knew. I did tell you his name when I told you about him, and when I saw that you two were friends I thought you were just ignoring our ‘history’ together. Besides Namjoon asked me not to tell anyone, and I wish I hadn’t said his name. Jin I don’t want you to fight with Namjoon because of me, so please just, just don’t get furious when he’s rude towards me. I can handle his rudeness, don’t mess up your friendship with Namjoon because of me”.
Jin took my lollipop and stuck his tough out on me.
“Okay, but I will interfere if he goes too far. Now about Aron-“

“It’s not a date, we’re just going to have dinner together, and I think the other guys are joining us to. They, actually, I told Aron about my son and the other guys know to. Aron said something that really hurt and this is probably a way to make it up to me. Before you ask yea, he did apologize and no he and the others won't tell anyone about me having a kid”.

Jin looked down for a second before meeting my eyes, his eyes were watery but they didn’t look sad. He also took out a paper he had on the inside of his jacket.

“You’re opened up to them really fast. I’m kind of envious, but I also have a surprise for you. I had to make sure the information I got was 100% accurate, and it is. Here, I found a picture of your son. It was taken shortly after he was left at the orphanage, he’s was approximately three months old when this picture was taken. He has your eyes”.
I carefully took the picture from Jin’s hands and took a good look at it. My vision got blurry and I had to blink the tears away. “My baby, I’m so sorry”. I held the picture to my chest and let out a smile laugh, “I finally know what he looks like. Thank you Jin, thank you so much”.

“I'm just doing what I promised. By the way, does Namjoon knows? About his son?”

We only had three minutes before lunch ended so I took out my sketchbook and safely put the picture inside. “Honestly, I don’t know. When he broke up with me he didn’t listen to anything I was trying to say so I couldn’t really tell him I was pregnant face-to-face. I left him a voicemail but I don’t know if he listen to it or deleted it. I also wrote him a letter, but again, I don’t know if he read it or threw it away. Now its obvious he can't stand me so I'm kind of scared to ask him. I'm scared he does know and just doesn’t care…. Well as much as I like talking about this, we have to get to class.”

Jin held my hand as we walked to our class. “Jin, thank you again. Thank you for everything”.
 



Finally, school was over and everyone rushed out of the classroom. I could hear Namjoon telling the others they had a meeting later when someone cleared their throat, really loud. Curious I looked up and saw Jaejoong leaning on the doorframe in front of the classroom. A smile spread on my face and I ran to hug him. “Jae oppa!” Jaejoong greeted me with open arms and ruffled my hair a bit. “When did you get back?”

Jaejoong glanced at the guys and just waved hello to them. “We got back a few hours ago, now go get your things and let’s go. I’m taking you out for ice cream”.
After making sure all my things were in my bag I waved goodbye to the guys and walked hand in hand with Jaejoong.
Jaejoong mentioned the kitten in the house and asked what would be his name, when Eunjee started saying random names he took a look behind him and saw as Junsu stepped inside the classroom and closed the door behind him. Eunjee was too busy thinking up the perfect name for the kitten that she didn’t noticed what happed, nor did she noticed Yoochun walking inside the school.

When they were on their way to her favorite ice cream shop Jaejoong got a message from her brother and it clearly wasn’t anything good.

“What’s wrong”. I tried to look at the screen but Jaejoong tilted the phone away from my view and locked the screen.

“Nothing for you to worry about, but I’m afraid we can't go for ice cream today. A problem surfaces that needs to be fixed immediately but I promise I’ll take you out for ice cream as soon as it’s solve. I’ll drop you off at the house, we won't return till after midnight so you're going to have to eat alone again ju-“

“Its fine Jaejoong don’t worry about me, and I'm going to have dinner with some friends from school today, can you tell Junsu for me or should I call him?”

There was a frown in Jaejoong’s face but when he noticed I was looking at him he replaced it with a smile. “I think you should let him know yourself, but please tell us when you leave and when you get back home, okay?”

“Okay”. Jaejoong parked the car at the back entrance of our place, which was weird because we only use the backway for emergencies, and got out to the car to open the door for me. He waited until I got inside before driving off. When I entered the kitchen, I saw the cat food on the counter with a note attached to it.

That kitten is a boy, and he is evil. He bit the book I was reading and fell asleep on top of it to. I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow so hurry up and pick a name for him. There’s toys for him in your room and the litterbox is the litter planter, (I taught him to use it) you're in charge of cleaning his mess!

The kitten was asleep on the sofa and I didn’t want to disturb him. Instead I went to my room and took out a box I had hidden in the far corner of my closet. I sat the box on my bed and took out a sketchbook I had inside. This sketchbook was filled with sketches of what I thought my baby could look like, after a few guesses I stopped trying because I always ended up crying myself into exhaustion. I grabbed the sketchbook I had in my backpack and started sketching the picture Jin gave me. In the sketch I added myself holding him but my face wasn’t clear. I didn’t stop drawing until I was satisfied with my work. By the time I finished it was nearly 6, I had a message from Aron and quickly replied my address. I put the box away and put the picture inside the bottom drawer of my nightstand after taking a picture of it with my phone. The sketchbook was still open in my bed but I left it like that and grabbed a random outfit. I took a fast shower and started drying my hair with the blow drier. By the time I was done getting ready it was nearly 7. The kitten was playing with a ball on the living room. I grabbed my phone and called Junsu but he didn’t answer, neither did Jaejoong or Yoochun. So I left them all a text message. Just as I had finished sending the text to Yoochun Aron texted me that he was in front of my building. The kitten was back on the sofa so I kissed him goodbye before grabbing my small shoulder bag from my room.

Aron was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel when I entered his car. We didn’t talk throughout the ride and instead just hummed along to the music. When we entered his apartment Bobby came running and immediately hugged me. He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me inside. The rest of NU’EST were already here and they just greeted me with a smile. Ren went to the kitchen to help Aron set the table and I just started playing patty cakes with bobby. When they were done Bobby insisted I sit next to him and Aron.
It was a bit awkward in the beginning but bobby sure knows how to light up the mood. We were all laughing by the end of dinner.

“Bobby it’s time for bed, I’ll tuck you in.”

“No, papa I want nona to tuck me in. Please nona, can you tuck me in?” Bobby was giving me his puppy eyes, I looked at Aron and he nodded his head.

“Okay, c’mon bobby let’s get you ready for bed”. I picked him up and took his to his room. His pajamas were already on his bed to I handed them to him and told him to change and go brush his teeth. Bobby ran to the restroom and jumped on the bed when he was done. His nightlight was already on and I made sure the covers were loose enough for him to be able to get up.

“Nona can you sing me a song?”
His eyes were full on excitement even if they were a bit droopy. There was a song that my nana would sign to his son when he was a baby so I decided to sing him that.


Cast away your worries, my dear
For tomorrow comes a new day
(Bobby starts closing his eyes and snuggles close to his panda plushie)
Hold to me, you've nothing to fear
For your dreams are not far away
As you lay your head and you rest
May your dreams take over my love
Listen close, my son of the west
For your destiny lies above
Though the world is cruel
There's a light that still shines
(I can hear bobby’s soft snores and I gently his head)
In the darkest days of our lives
When all hope seems lost
And you can't find your way
Think of me as you look to the sky
Child mine, your future is bright
For your father's blood's in your veins
In dark times, I pray you will fight
For the world will soon know your name.

I place a kiss on his forehead and slowly get up from the bed. When I close the door I see Aron standing two feet away. I follow him to the living room and sit across from him and the other guys.

“What do you guys know about-“

“Your kid. Aron just told us to keep it a secret, and I give you my word that we won't tell another soul.” JR looked really serious.

“Uh, thanks. Um the only one from-“

“Why are you so nice to Bobby? You gave up your kid, right? So why do-“
I looked down and started playing with my fingers.
“I didn’t give him up, Baekho. My parents couldn’t afford the media finding out I was having a child and they were quite angry that I refused to interrupt the pregnancy so, after I gave birth they sent him to an orphanage”.

“But they can't do that without your permission, you are the mother.”

“Well the doctor and the nurses didn’t care, after all my parents offered them a huge sum of money”. Baekho and Ren made an ‘oh’ face and glared at the floor. “So you're looking for him. There’s a solo gagster that help people find someone that’s missing, maybe she can help you. She goes by the name of shadow”.

“She's already helping me, but my parents aren’t stupid, they made it extremely difficult to find anything.” Just as Minhyun was going to say something I got a message from Jin.

It's getting late, why weren’t you at your place? Are you still with Aron? I told you I won't allow you two to date. (>.<)* Don’t ignore me!! Where are you? EUNJEE ANSWER ME PLZ!! Yah how dare you ignore your favorite oppa!

“Aish. Sorry guys but it's getting late and we have school tomorrow”. Aron gets up at the same time I do and grabs his keys. “Right, I’ll take you back. Guys don’t wake up bobby”.

Aron walks in front of me and we don’t talk during the whole ride. It was really dark when we arrive to my place, and just as I was getting off Aron caught my wrist.

“Eunjee, if you need help, in anything, don’t hesitate to ask us. We’ll gladly help you. See you tomorrow.”

“Goodnight Aron”. I watch as Aron’s car drives off and run inside. The kitten must be bored. I text the guys to tell them I arrived safely and also text Jin and ask him to stop blowing up my phone. And he says he’s mature smh.
The kitten was playing with a leaf that fell from the plant and attacked my feet when I got close to him. “C’mon kitty, let's feed you so we can go to sleep”. After feeding him and playing with him for a bit I took him to my room and laid him down on the bed Junsu got for him. I changed into comfortable clothing and got ready for bed. Maybe the guys would be here by the time I get up for school. I wonder what happened that made them stay out this late.



Well this chapter is the longest I've written so far. Sorry for taking way to long. And the song Eunjee sang to Bobby is called Inuyasha's Lulluby.

Finally! Jin knows Namjoon is Eunjee's ex-bf and her son's father. But does Namjoon know about their child? What do you guys think. Also what would Junsu and Yoochun be doign in Eunjee's school? Why did they hide? 

 

 

2f40a62532da7298946c9d8064e13b01.jpg   Imagine this is what Eunjee drew. I don't own this image, Also I can't find the artist but credits to the original artist. 

 

tumblr_inline_omoadalx8D1uuqvxw_500.gif   (annoyed namjoon)

 

11420951_420168244854196_1545726073_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAzOTUxNjk3NjIyMzU5OTU1Ng%3D%3D.2   (angry Jin)