Let me explain (part 1)

War of hormones (hiatus)

When I woke up I found junsu sitting next to me

“Why are you in my room? Get out I don’t want to see you this early”

“It’s already lunch time”

I sat up from my bed than laid back down when my head started spinning. “Ugh, it’s my second day of school and I didn’t go, that’s just great”

“You skipped like half the day yesterday so I’m sure the teachers aren’t surprised. You want to move to your own place, but how can you do that when you can’t take care of yourself, and you expect me to trust you on your own when you can’t even continue to go to school. It’s only been two years and you're already got use to not going. I’m disappointed.”

“You’re disappointed in me? What a shocker. Anyways I still don’t want you here so get out.”

“Drink your medicine first”

“Nah I’m good”
Just as junsu was about to say something the doorbell started ringing. Jaejoong answer the door and the guest came inside my room.

“Hello noona, we came to see how you were doing” Jaejoong was leaning against the door while Jung kook and v looked from me to junsu. Junsu didn’t looked too happy to see them and the guys looked worried and scared.

“Why are you here? my sister doesn’t need anyone else,  so leave”

“I can speak for myself and the one I don’t need here is you so get out. Actually I never needed you so leave me alone. I mean it”
Everyone in the room was now staring at me and yoochun was by the doorway with Jaejoong. I know my word hurt junsu but it’s the truth and I’m sick of always being hurt because I think my brother cares when he actually only wants me to do something for him. Without saying another word junsu left my room and soon afterwards yoochun followed him.
“Don’t you think you’re being too harsh on him? It’s been two years already, he’s doing everything he can to earn your trust back and all you do is rub in his face that you’ve gone this far without anyone by your side. You seem to forget that he has feelings.”

“And all of you seem to forget that not only am I not blind but I’m not deaf either "

“Guys, once she drinks her medicine please inform either me or junsu.”
We watched as Jaejoong left and walked in the direction that junsu had gone.

“I’ll take that scene as you don’t get along with your brother”

“V!! Mind your own business, noona’s life has nothing to do with you so shut up”

“Yah, I’m still your hyung so a little respect won’t hurt you”

“You’re older by a little  you know”

“Please keep your voice down”

“Drink your medicine and we will”
I glared at v but he just glared back at me. Jungkook grabbed the medicine from my night stand and was about to open it but I shut my mouth tight letting them know I won’t take the medicine no matter what. Instead of arguing with me Jungkook  started tearing up and I looked away. When he noticed I wasn’t looking at him he started crying loudly and soon V glared at me again and tried to calm Jungkook down.

“N-noona won’t take her medicine so she won’t get better and, and, and she will end up in the hospital and she will die and I won’t have a noona and I’ll feel guilty because I could have made her drink the medicine but she wouldn’t and then I’ll-“

“HAJIMA!! Fine I’ll take that stupid medicine.” Instantly Jungkook stopped crying and V handed me the medicine I ‘needed’ to take. After making sure I took all the medicine Jungkook ran out the door to find Jaejoong. Leaving me with a poker face V.

“Take a picture it’ll last longer”

“I’ll do that when you don’t look like you are about to die”

“Wow you are the best at making someone feel better”

“Can you tell me what happened yesterday? I mean, why Jungkook found blood by the bench where he found your bag? And why were you covered in blood when Rapmon and J-Hope found you? Also what were you mumbling about that made jin kick us out the room when we were just trying to help him take care of you?”

“You ask too many questions. I’ll answer them when Jungkook comes back because I don’t want to explain everything again. Okay?”

“That’s fine with me”
After a few seconds of silence Jungkook walked back in with a brownie in his mouth.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“How come you have a brownie in your mouth?”

“Oh, yoochun gave me one after I told your brother that you finally took the medicine. So what were you guys talking about?”

“Eunjee was just about to tell us what happened yesterday. You know with her being covered in blood and Jin freaking out when she started to mumble something.”

“Okay, so start”

I honestly didn’t know what I should tell them. Obviously I wasn’t going to tell them what I must have mumbled about. I don’t know them enough to tell them something so important that happened to me.
“Okay. When I was walking I bumped into someone and I didn’t know who it was,  all I know is that he looked familiar. I wasn’t feeling well so I went to sit by a bus bench. I heard my name and when I looked at the guy that was calling me I realized that it was the same guy I bumped into and that he looked familiar to me because I use to work for him a few years back. Before ya start asking, I was working after school because I didn’t wanted to accept the money my parents gave me because they always ask me to do something in return and it would always be something that I would never do as long as I live, not even in another life. Anyways he was with his friends and he was helping me out when some other guys showed up and then they started fighting. He told me to stay back and I did but I didn’t noticed that someone was behind me and he was pulling me inside a car and although I was sick I still fought him so I could get away. Just when the fight was almost over another group of guys showed up and my ex-boss told me run and so I did and then I ran into Rapmonster and J-Hope and the rest ya already know.”

“No we don’t. Why did Jin freak out when you started mumbling...? Jungkook what did she mumble?”

“It was-“

“You don’t have to tell me what is was, I won’t tell you anything”

“Why not, you said you will answer all of the questions”

“I can’t. I’m sorry but I can’t. It’s something that... It’s hard for me to just say it and I just, I don’t know you all well enough to share somethings that’s so emotional and important to me. It’s an event in my life that changed everything about me. I’m not ready to share that with just anyone. It’s going to take me some time to-“

“It’s okay noona, you don’t have to tell us.”

“Thank you Jungkook ”

“Kookie”

“Bwo?”

“He wants you to call him Kookie. He doesn’t let just anyone call him that so you should be honor”

The rest of the day we spent playing games and getting to know each other. I was surprised how easily I could get along with both of them. I noticed junsu passing by and looking at us for a few minutes. One look at his eyes and I knew he felt miserable, I never got along with him as well as I get along with Kookie and V. Jaejoong invited them to stay for dinner and they also got to know each other better.
It was past 11 when they left.
The next day I went to school early so I could do some of the work I missed. I saw BTS a few times but I only said hello to Kookie and V. When I went to class I found out that I sit right next to Namjoon. I ignored him during class and did my best to stay out of his way. I also ignored Jin and I started hanging around Ren so his friends started hanging out with me.


It has been a week sense I last talked to Jin. A few days ago Kookie and V started eating lunch with me and NUE’ST.  I was going to my part time job when I got a message from Kookie, he wanted to talk to me, and he would be waiting for me in the classroom where suga first dragged me into. I texted my boss and let him know I would be a few minutes late. As I was making my way to the classroom I heard more than one voice. When I entered the room I saw all of BTS talking and laughing And apparently they didn’t expected me, not even Kookie.

“Noona? What are you doing here?”

“I got a text from you saying you needed to talk to me. And by the look on your face you weren’t the one who sent that text, am I right?”

“It was me”
Jin was sitting by the window, he had dark circles under his eyes and he had a bottle of beer in his hand.

“We need to talk. Please just listen to me, just give me five minutes, that’s all I’m asking.”

“Sorry but I don’t have time to talk to you right now.”

“But you have time to talk to Kookie?”

“Well look at you figuring things out on your own”
Jin was standing in front of me, when he extended his hand to touch me I took a step back. The guys were just hanging on the back listening to everything.

“You know, when Junsu said you might have been behind the attack I thought he was just saying that because he hated your guts. But now that I know that that’s what you use to do, I think I might have been wrong about you. You have lied to me so many times that I don’t know when you’re telling the truth anymore. I trusted you, if I wanted to be betrayed in the worst way I would have just trusted my parents again.”

“What attack are you talking about? When and where were you attacked? And why am I only finding about it now?”

“I’m not sure if you’re actually clueless or just a great actor. I really have to go. I’ll tell you whenever I’m ready to listen to you”.
This time Jin didn’t try to stop me. I was out of school without anyone stopping me. As soon as I got to my work place I put my uniform on and started working. I work as a waitress in a coffee shop located far from the crowd. The shop is hidden in the streets kind of like the shop coffee prince. The day was going slow and the costumers were really getting on my nerves. I got many calls from Jin but I just decline his call and continued working. Just as I was about to go to the back to take a break, I saw one of my coworkers crying. “Hey, Lina, what’s wrong?”

"Nothing. I'm just under too much stress right now and there's a table in my section that wont stop talking and I don't have the energy or patience to deal with it today. And the boss won't help me out. He said I have to be respected and nice because they are costumers. Ugh I really hate him."

"Take my section. I'll handle that table"
The whole time i was working her section i didnt have any trouble. Just as I was walking back downstairs for my break I heard something that pissed me off. When I walked towards the people that compared me to a I saw the one and only Kim Namjoon.

“Noona? You work here?”
The members were silent and Jin was too drunk to notice someone else was here.

“Yea, I do. Can you guys please keep it down and stop insulting the staff. Also please don’t create a scene. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your drinks.”
 After my break i returned to my station.

The day was going great until a fight broke off on the second floor. Some guys were able to stop the fight and the fighters were taken to see the boss. Just as the shop was closing down I was called to see the boss. When I entered it didn’t surprised me to see BTS. Boss told the guys to leave and waited until the door was closed to talk to me.

“You called for me sir?”

“Sit down. Eunjee, those guys broke many tables and chairs while fighting. They also broke a window and many people ran out without paying their tab. Do you know why I’m telling you this?”

“No, sir”

“Because I was told by the eldest that he is a friend of yours and doesn’t deserve to be treated as a troublemaker. Is that true?”

“Sir, I do know them, we go to the same school”

“That’s not what I asked”

“Two of them are my friend’s sir. I promise this won’t happen again”

“I know it won’t. Because you’re fired.”

“What?!?”

“This was your third strike Eunjee. Your first was when you insulted one of the costumers. The second one was when you started a fight outside my store. This is your last strike I’m afraid you’re out.”

“I didn’t asked them to come. I told them not to cause trouble. This isn’t my fault.”

“Not only are you fired, but you won’t be getting paid for your work this last two weeks.”

“WHAT?”

“I told you the damages they did. You will be paying for them. Your paycheck won’t cover everything so be glad I’m not making you pay all of it.”

“You can’t do this. I need the money, please don’t do this.”

“I’m sorry. I truly am. You may leave. Take all of your belongings with you and leave the uniform inside the locker that you occupied.”

I was speechless. Jin got me fired, and my paycheck isn’t mine anymore. As soon as I left the uniform in the locker I grabbed my things and left. I still have my night job, and they pay so much better than here. Once I got home I did my homework and when to sleep. Tomorrow I work at night so I need as much sleep as I can get. I close my eyes and cursed in my sleep when I saw namjoon's face smiling at me.


Im sorry i took to long to update. Im planing the ending of my first fanfic and i cant make up my mind on the ending. Also a lot of things have happened good and bad. Jaejoong whent to the army on march and Yoochun will be going to the army at the end of August. So Junsu is the only JYJ member who isnt going away for a long time.

I have a some personal problems but i will continue both stories no matter what.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and im sorry if its crappy. I had all my ideas on a notebook and i cant find that notebook. If anyone has any ideas please tell me. Thanks to my subscribers for waiting this long and again im sorry i took so long.