Umma

War of hormones (hiatus)

We arrived at some park and Bobby practaclly jumped out of my arms to get to the swings. He got along with the kids there really fast. I sat on a nearby bench and just watch him have fun. After a few minutes Aron sat by my right and Ren sat by my left. Ren kept coughing and Aron was bouncing his leg. 

"What is it that you guys want to say?"

"Well i just have to say that the undershirt you're wearing is a bit to low on your chest."
I look down and felt my face heat up. I pulled my shirt up and mumbled a curse. This is one of the reasons why i hate wearing tank tops
"I dont know if i should thank you or hit you for noticing."

"Well i have someone to see so ima leave you two. See you later Aron. Eunjee, go back to school if you can."

We said goodbye to Ren and just looked at the kids playing. The curiosity got the better of me so i spoke without thinking.

"What happened to Bobby's mom?"

I saw Aron tense up a bit. He looked at me for a second before looking back at his son.

"She passed away when Bobby was a year old. Car accident."

"Sorry, i shouldnt have asked."

"Its fine. Just to let you know, Ren want to hook us up"

Now it was my turn to tense up.
"How do you know that. Not to insult you or whatever but i honestly dont see myself with you, ever."

"Trust me i dont like you either, at least not that way. I know cuz he made up an excuse to leave. He only did that once. When i met Bobby's mom"

"Oh. Well please tell him im not intrested in dating"

"Why?"

I turned to look at him really fast and i didni noticed he was looking at me so it looked like we were about to kiss. Our faces were that close.
I jumped back and fell off the bench.

"Ah that hurts"
I got up and dusted the dirt off then sat back down.
"Because i dont want to date anyone. The last thing i need is an to barge into my life and it up"

"So you're still getting over a break up. How long ago was that?"

"I never said that!"

"Hey, its fine. Im still getting over the death of Minah and its been over two years"

I didnt say anything and Aren stopped asking questions.

"It's also been about two years for me"

He looked at me but didnt say anything else. I didnt like the silence between us so i continued talking.

"I went to his place to tell him something,but i didnt get to tell him anything. He broke up with me as soon as i walked in and then he kicked me out. He never told me why he broke up with me. I honestly didnt see that coming, we were on a date the day before and i thought everything was okay with us. Guess i was wrong. I guess he just got tired of me or something."

"You shouldnt shut yourself up becuase some didnt see how much your worth."

I let out a bitter laugh and played with my fingers.
"You're the first to notice that. Not even Jin noticed.
But thats not why i shut myself up. I've been through many hard and ty situations. Life has screwed me over so many times."

Aron was about to say some thing but Bobby came running to us.

"Appa i wanna play hide&seek with you and noona. We will hide and you seek, okay?"

Before Aron even said okay i grabbed Bobby and started running. I could hear Aron Laughing while he started counting. We went up the little stairs and hid by one of the slides. We waited a few minutes and still Aron didnt show up. Bobby was giggling besides me. We were whispering to each other when a head popped out of the slide and yelled "Gotcha"
Bobby ran awy and left me behind yelling "Take one for the team um-noona."

I looked at Aron and he just chuckled at grabbed my wrist.

"C'mon, lets get this little rascle"

We both ran after Bobby and he was laughing the whole way. We started running next to Bobby and when he turned to look at Aron i picked him up and spinned him aroud. We both layed on the floor and giggled to each other. Aron helped us up while shaking his head, but he had a big smile on his face. 

"You all look so cute playing around and "

"JR!!"

Jr looked at me with wide eyes then laughed a bit.

"Language, right? My bad it wont happen again"

"Appa tells him the same thing umma"

We all looked at him and he quickly puts his hands on his mouth.

"opps"

"Bobby y-"

"Appa please let noona be my mommy. i want noona to be my mom!"

"Bobby-"

"Appa please-"

"BOBBY!"

Bobby closed his mouth tight and his eyes started watering. He looked so sad that i felt tears forming in my eyes.
"Bobby-"

Bobby ran off to the park with tears running down his eyes. I was going to run after him but Aron grabbed my wrist

"No. He is my son , i should be the one to go to him"

"You might be his dad but that doesnt give you the right to make him cry"

"I'll go talk to him while you guys talk. Dont hurt him to much Eunjee. I need him alive, so i can kill him later"
Jr walked the direction Bobby ran off to. He looked back at us and just let out a sigh.

"What the hell do you know about parenting. As far as I know you dont really have a son. You wouldnt even make a good mother."

I gasp and my vision blurred. I suddenly remmbered the promise i made my son.
"Don't worry baby, no matter what happens I"ll never let anyone seperate us."
"Shut up."

"I would never punish my son by giving him someone like you as his mother."

"Aron-"

"What kind of a mother would-"

"WHAT KIND OF A FATHER LOSES HIS SON WHEN ITS DARK OUTSIDE"

"You dont know what happened that night. You dont know anything"

"You dont know anything about me either" 

By now the tears were now running down my face. 

"Aron, you dont know how lucky you are to have your son with you.Sometimes i envy you"

"What?"

"I envy you because you have your son with you and he loves you just as much as you love him. I envy you because while you play with your son i have to look for mine"

The anger on his face was replaced with confusion.

"I know im a bad mother, because a good mother would have ben able to protect her child from everything and everyone."

"You have a son?"

"I should get going. Wouldnt want to bother you more than i already have."

As soon as i walked away from him i heard Aron call my name. I could feel more tears forming in my eyes so i ran as fast as i could. I dont know how long i ran or if Aron even followed me. 
I walked to an alley and broke down. I couldnt stop the tears running down my face even if i wanted to. I was crying so hard that i kept gasping for air too. I tried to cry silenty or at least more quieter but it was no use, so i gave up trying and just covered my mouth. It didnt helped much but for some reason it made me feel better. 
When i got some control of myself i got up and started walking home.

I was to busy trying not to break down that i didnt noticed two pair of eyes watching me from different directions.



On chapter 3 I made a mistake with Nu'est. I put minhyun as the leader and Jr is actually the leader.

Anywasy, thank you all for waiting and a big thank you to those who subscribed. 

I have edited the mistake that i could find in the previous chapters. And i edited this chapter as well as i could but if i missed something than im sorry.

Enjoy and dont forget to comment and/or subscribe