Confrontation

War of hormones (hiatus)

I made it to the corner of my house when my phone started ringing. 
It was Jin.

"Hey. So, you finally decided to answer my calls."

"What do you want"
My voice was low. I felt so empty inside but as I heard Jin talked I started feeling something.

"I really need to talk to you. I’m at my place and the guys will be here in an hour or so. Please just listen to us."

I realized that what I was feeling was anger, towards Jin. I wasn’t mad at him for hiding his past. I didn’t care about that. What I care about is my son. Jin was one of the first persons who I asked for help in searching for my son, and finding out that he hid something from me about him has made me question every action he had made. I wanted to know so bad what he was hiding from me. It doesn’t matter if it’s something good or bad.

“I’m on my way. Because we need to talk and you better answer all my question. I’m not playing games Jin. Remember that.”
I hanged up and started walking to Jin’s place, well I was running toward his place. It might have been faster to take a taxi. The elevator wasn’t out of service anymore so I took the elevator and tried to catch my breath from all the running I did.
That’s my exercise for the next two weeks, man I should have just taken a taxi.

I knock on the door until he opens it. Jin looks surprised to see me.

“Don’t look at me like that, I told you I was on my way.”
I pushed Jin aside and walked to his kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Well, yea but I didn’t think you’ll get here so fast.”

“Why were you in Busan? And why didn’t you tell me you were with Girls Generation? What relationship do you have with them?”

“I was in Busan to finish some business, and I needed to get in contact with GG to finish that. There is no relationship.”

“I only asked to be polite, and to give you a chance to say the truth.”
I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes for a second.

“That is the truth”

“No it’s not. You went to Busan for mainly a vacation and you are dating one of the members of GG. Now I don’t care about your personal activities, unless I’m somewhat involved.”

“Okay so what if I lied. It’s my life.”

“You’re a baster. I trusted you! Junsu told me to be careful around you, he warmed me but I was too stupid to believe him”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I didn’t believe him when he told me that you might have something to do with my abduction. Even after I found out of your past adventures I still didn’t wanted to believe him. Everything has pointed to you. Now thanks to you, they’re after me again.”

“I had nothing to do with your abduction because I didn’t even know about it. Now who the hell is after you?”

“Your gf doesn’t like me you know. She never has. I don’t even know what I did to anger her, maybe that’s why I can’t understand why she did what she did.”

“Cut to the chase Eunjee, please tell me what you’re talking about. I’m sure you have a misunderstanding; GG would never hurt you.”

I started laughing but as soon as I remembered what they made me go through I stopped.
“I don’t know if I should believe you but one thing for sure is that GG is more than willing to hurt me. They’ve done it before. But that’s not why I’m here, what have you found out about my son?”

“The orphanage he was sent to burned down and no documents of the year he arrived at the orphanage were able to be saved. There weren’t any copies either. Now finish telling me about what you think GG did.”

“So what happened to the- “

“Eunjee, tell me. Please.”

“Ha. What I think they did? Jin I KNOW what they did. THEY HIRED A RIVAL GANG OF JYJ TO ABDUCT ME! You want to know how they were able to get to me? I received a text from YOUR number. YOU texted me an address and told me to meet you at a specific time. But when I arrived GG was waiting for me instead of you and then their accomplices arrived and drugged me! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY DID TO ME! What I had to go through and what I saw. Let me ask you this, do you know what happened to the girls you lured and tricked into trusting you?”

That must have shocked Jin, he lowered his gaze and avoided looking at my direction.

“No. I don’t know what happened to the girls I, to the girls we tricked into trusting us. We don’t know what happened to them.”

“That’s right, it wasn’t just you. It was all of BTS.”

“Eunjee, please just- “

“Do you know want to know what happened to them.”

This time Jin faced me, but he didn’t look at me. I could see his lips quivering, but he wasn’t trying to say a word.
“They were . The ones that didn’t killed themselves right away were put on display and sold to the highest bidder. Some were sold to a brothel; some were sold to a single buyer and forced to be their slave. They lived in hell. They ether had to get use to that life or gain enough courage to end their lives.”

“Stop, please.”

“Of course some did try to run away, but they were all caught and their ‘owners’ made an example out of them. They died in the most brutal way that those erts could think of.”

“Eunjee, I’m begging you. Please don’t say anything else. I get it okay. We’re monsters.”

“You said it, not me. Jin, do you want to know how I know that much. Sure, I could have guessed that, but there are many things that happen to girl that are abducted. But if I had to guess I would have said they were murdered, not sold to human tracking.”

Jin finally looked at me. I could see his tears running down his face, and he could see mine.

“No, no. Don’t say it I don’t want to hear it. I know how you found out. You don’t need to say it.”

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jin look so broken, so crushed. I wanted to hug him, but I needed him to know.
“I know because- “

“STOP”

“Because I- “

“I KNOW. DAMMIT I KNOW”

“NO YOU DON’T. Jin I was FORCED to go through what they went through. I SAW and I EXPERIENCED what they had to live with! All because your gf didn’t like me. I was with those basters for A WHOLE MONTH, and I was ready to kill myself! ALL BECAUE I TRUSTED THE WRONG PERSON AGAIN. All because I trusted you!”

 

I realized what I said after I said it. I knew I hurt Jin because he was not moving at all and he looked at me with so much pain in his eyes. I covered my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else and from screaming at the top of my lungs.

“Noona?”

I recognized that voice as soon as I heard it. When I turned around not only did I see Jungkook but I saw all of BTS standing by the door. I didn’t know they were already here, but I didn’t care about that right now. What I cared about was how much they heard. I only needed to look at their faces once to know that they heard more than enough from me.

“Eunjee. I didn’t know, I swear I didn’t know she did that” Jin was not holding back his tears at all. I still don’t know if I should trust his words right now, honestly I don’t want to find out yet. I want to get out of here. So, I ran towards the door and shove Jungkook out of my way. I hear them calling after me but I didn’t turn around. I made it to the elevator just as it opened and Namjoon walked out. I ran past him and pressed the button to close the elevator doors. I saw Namjoon’s confused face and Jin’s tear soaked faces just as the door closes. I can’t believe I just blurted all that. I can’t believe Jungkook and the others heard me, I hope they don’t tell Namjoon. I don’t want anyone’s pity. I don’t know if Jin is still running after me so as soon as the doors open on the first floor I run out as fast as I can. I ended up stopping a few blocks from Jin’s place. While I was catching my breath, my phone started ringing. I don’t recognize the number but I answer anyways.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Noona! Yay I got the right number”

“Bobby? How did you get my number? Why did you call me?”

“Noona I miss you. Appa says I can’t talk to you anymore, that I should forget you. I don’t want to forget you noona.”

“He said that huh. Bobby, I think you should listen to your appa. He is only doing what he thinks is right for you.”

“Yea what he THINKS is right for me. Appa can make mistakes too you know, after all he did let me leave the house without adult supervision.”

“WHAT? Bobby where are you? Are you okay? Is there anyone- “

“Noona calm down, I’m at the park. Where we were hiding from appa. I’ll wait for you here noona.”

The line disconnects. I call the number but Bobby doesn’t answer. Just as I was about to call Ren I remembered what Bobby said. HE wants me to be his mom, and Aron didn’t seem too happy to hear that. Maybe it’s because he hasn’t moved on and he doesn’t want to replace Bobby’s mom.
I know just how I’m going to convince Bobby to forget about the whole mom thing. I make my way to the nearest bust stop and wait for the bus to come. When the bus arrives, I take a seat in the middle of the bust and look at the caller ID flashing on the screen. Jin keeps calling and the other members are texting me to call Jin, to talk to them. I turn my phone off and get off a block away from the park.

When I get to the park Bobby runs from the swing set to meet me half way.

“I thought you said that you’ll waif for me where we were hiding.”

“I got bored so I decided to play instead.”

“Let’s sit down for a bit okay. We have a conversation pending”

I grab Bobby’s hand and walk over to a bench in front of a tree and facing the park. When Bobby sits down I take out a lollipop from by pockets and give it to him.

“Bobby, why do you want me to be your mom?”

“Because you’re kind. I want a kind mommy”

I can’t help but smile at him and pet his hair a bit.
“That’s really nice Bobby, but I can’t be your mom.”

“Why not? Is it because of appa? I will change his mind I promise!”

“No it’s not because of your dad. Bobby, do you like the lollipop I just gave you?”

“YES! Appa never gives me candy before I eat, he says it’ll ruin my appetite”

*chuckle* “Well it’s true. As you dad he must make sure you don’t spoil your appetite, he must make sure you eat healthy food. And if I were to become your mom I wouldn’t be able to give you sweets at all. I will have to make sure you eat healthy and I wouldn’t be able to buy you ice cream every time I see you. I wouldn’t be able to spoil you because I would be your mom”

“So no more candy? But I want candy”

“You know how I’ll be able to buy you candy and spoil you all the time?’

“How?”

“If I become your aunt instead of your mom. Do your uncles give you lots of candy and toys?”

“Yes. Appa scowls them when they give me candy but they don’t listen to appa. That’s why they’re my favorite uncles!”

“So if I become your aunt I will be able to do what your favorite uncles do. I’ll but you ice cream every time I see you”

“Really? You will?”

“Yea, I will. I’ll treat you like my own son but I’ll spoil you like a grandma”

“Deal!”

I shake Bobby’s hand and lead him back to the swing set. He starts playing with the other kids when I realized that NU’EST must be looking for him. I turn my phone on and call Ren.

“Yeoboseyo, Eunjee right now is not a good time Bobby left the house again and- “

“I was calling about Bobby. He at the park right now playing on the swing set.”

“Aron he’s at the park!! Sorry, I didn’t meant to yell at your ear. Anyways how did you find him?”

“He called me a few minutes ago. Sorry I didn’t call as soon as I knew he was alone, but I needed to talk to him for a few seconds.”

“About?”

“About him wanting me to be his mom.”

“Oh. How did that conversation go?”

“He won’t ask Aron to let me be his mom again. I’ll be his aunt instead. Well, if Aron doesn’t forbid me from going anywhere near his son.”

“I hope he doesn’t, Bobby really likes you. It’ll be nice to have you around him. Well, thanks for calling.”

Just as I had hanged up I heard Aron calling Bobby’s name. He stopped running when he was right in front of me so Bobby had to run towards us.

“Appa!! Noona said she- “

“Bobby stop leaving the house when no one is looking! Stop running away!!”

“Aron- “

“Shut up. Listen to me Eunjee because I won’t be repeating myself. Stay the hell away from my son. Just because you lost your son doesn’t mean you can just take mine. It’s because you lost your son that I won’t trust you with my son. You can’t take care of your own flesh and blood, so there’s no way on hell that you’re capable taking care of someone that’s not related to you.”

Aron carried Bobby and walked away. He left me with my mouth open and my feelings hurt. I didn’t judge him for having a kid. How could he judge me without knowing my story? I guess I should get used to it.

I sit on the bench and look at all the unread messages I have. They’re mostly from BTS. When I see a message from Junsu I read it over and decide to call him. Maybe he will be willing to listen to me this time.
I dial Junsu’s number and wait for him to pick up.

“Eunjee is something wrong?”

“No, not really. I just wanted to talk to- “

“Eunjee I’m really busy right now, is this important? Can it wait just a bit? Or better yet call Jaejoong, I’m sure he is willing to listen to you.”

I hear a girl giggling and telling Junsu to continue touching her. I cringe at her voice and let the disappointment sink in.

“Forget it” I hang up the phone and laugh at myself. Of course, he’s busy, he always is. But somehow it’s always my fault that we never talk. My phone rings and I hoped it was Junsu calling. When I looked at the caller ID I decided to just turn off my phone.
“Today is such a wonderful day. I can’t afford to pay for school, I have no job, I don’t have anything. I’m not even sure if I have a son anymore. What do I have?”

I don’t know for how long I stayed at the park, but I know its late. I slowly get up and make my way home. When I’m standing in front of my, I mean Junsu’s, house I continue walking. There’s no one waiting for me anyways, there never is. I didn’t walk far when I heard a cat meow. I looked around and saw a baby kitten playing with an empty plastic cup.

Image result for baby kittens

“Aww, who let you here all alone? Do you want company?”

“Meow”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

The street was completely empty, maybe because this is more of an ally and no one walks here during the night. I sit close to the kitten and stretch my hand out to pet him. I barely started patting him when it started purring and got on my lap. As I was petting the kitten I started crying.

“Yah, god, are you there? I need someone, anyone. Are you listening?” It’s been a long time since I prayed with tearful eyes. “Have you abandoned me? You left me just as someone left this kitty. Such a cute little thing shouldn’t be alone, it’s not safe. God, don’t give up on me, please. Your all I have left.”
I start laughing again.
“Look at me, I must look pathetic to you. Don’t laugh at me okay. I tried my best to continue living my life but it’s hard. Please, give me strength, give me and this kitten protection.”
I start crying uncontrollably and eventually hug the kitten as I cry. I nearly scream when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

“Eunjee relax. It’s me, J-hope.”

“J-Hope, why are you here?”

“You asked for someone, right?”

J-hope sits next to me and holds me while I cry.

“It’s okay, you’ll be okay. You’re not alone Eunjee, you have BTS with you.”

When I look at J-hope I notice he is also crying.

“Do I? Even after what you heard me say. I practically blamed Jin for what happened to me and it’s not his fault. It’s not.”

“You do. We don’t know what you feel right now, we can’t say we understand what you’re going through. What we can say is that we will ALWAYS be there for you. Even when you want us gone. Eunjee I’m sorry you had to go through something like that. We will protect you from GG and their accomplishes, but you have to trust us. “

“Does Jin hate me?”

“No, god no. He’s hating himself, not you. C’mon, let go to Jin’s place, he’s worried about you.”

“No I can’t. I can’t leave this kitty by himself.”

“Then let’s take him with us, it looks like he fell asleep.”

As soon as I stood up J-hope carried me bridal style.

“Don’t complain, I’m not putting you down”

The kitty snuggled closer to me and I leaned my head against J-hopes shoulder. I closed my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep


Jin’s POV

We were all sitting down in my living room waiting for J-hope. He had called and said he could see Eunjee and was going to talk to her but after that he didn’t even bother to call and he won’t answer our calls or messages. We hear a soft kick on the door and I quickly jump off my seat to open the door. As soon as the door is open all the members get up and we stare at J-hope and the sleeping Eunjee in his arms.

“She must be tired. I think we should let her rest. I’ll put her in the spare room- “

“Put her in my room. She likes my mattress better.”

“Okay but in case you haven’t noticed yet, she has a kitten sleeping in on her stomach.”

I look closely at Eunjee and see the small kitten sleeping peacefully. I walk to my room and open the door. J-hope carefully put Eunjee down and I cover her with a blanket.
We walk to the living room and sit quietly.

“So is anyone going to tell me what’s wrong?”

“Nothing that concerns you Namjoon.”

“Jin you and the guys have been in this depressing mood- “

He heard a knock on the door and I open it without looking at who it might be.

“Dara? What are you doing here?”

“Can I come in?”

I let her pass and she hands me a bag.

“What’s this?”

“Some clothing for Eunjee. I suppose she’s going to sleep here? Jaejoong send me. He said that Eunjee called Junsu but when he told her that he was busy she hanged up. Jaejoong tried to call her but she didn’t answer and turned off her phone. You’re the only person she goes to when she isn’t feeling well so he thought she might be here. She is here, right?”

“Yea, she’s asleep right now.”

I take the bag and put it inside my room when I come out Dara is sitting in the couch where I was sitting. The guys are just looking at her, they didn’t even bother asking her what she was doing.

“Do you need anything else?”

“Is she okay? Can you tell me what happened?”

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Water would be fine, thank you.”

I walk to the kitchen and get Dara a cup of water. When I walked into the living room she was staring at me. She started at me until I gave her the water.

“She told me how she got abducted and what she went through”

Dara choked a bit on the water, she then set the cup down and stared at her hands.
“She told you everything?”

He voice sounded raspy. When she lifter her head to look at me her eyes were glossy.
“You know she hasn’t told anyone what happened. She wouldn’t talk about it to anyone. Junsu tried to force her to say something but it ended up hurting her, damaging her, a lot more than we thought it would.”

“What do you mean force her to say something?”

“She was missing for a whole month. When we found out where she was being held at we raided the place immediately. Jaejoong was the one that found her. She was covered in dirt and blood, but the blood wasn’t hers. She looked so, empty. Like she wasn’t there, not completely. JYJ took her to the hospital immediately, but they wouldn’t tell anyone what the doctor told them. What I do know is that whatever the doctor said must have been really bad because Junsu started crying. She was released from the hospital a week later but she wasn’t talking to anyone. I tried to get her to tell me who was the one that hurt her but she didn’t say a word. She started yelling in the middle of the night, no, every time she would fall asleep. She would always yell for help and for someone to stop – “
Dara started crying and J-hope and V started crying with her. V moved to sit next to Dara and was hugging her while they cried.
“She was begging those basters to- *sob* to stop touching her. You don’t need to be genius to know what they did to her. She didn’t deny it when I asked her either. It took months for her to talk to anyone besides you.”

“Besides me?”

“Yea. I know she would call you from time to time. Bet you never noticed that something was wrong.”

I think to all the times I talked to her, never once did it sounded like she was going through a hard time. How stupid of me to not realize something was wrong, as her friend I should have noticed.
“No, I never imagined she was going through something so horrible.”

“Jin, she never talked about it, never. I’m surprised she told you anything. This might be a cower request on my part but don’t tell me anything she said. Talk to Jaejoong about what she told you. She never got the help she needed, hopefully she is willing to get help now. Better late than never, right? I should get going, but please call me if anything happens, or if her nightmares come back. Stay by her side, you’re the only one who has. Take care guys, if you ever need any help you can count on me. Any friend of Eunjee is a friend of mine, even if it’s a rival gang.”

Dara hugged V then got up. She looked at the door to my room before she left. I looked at everyone, they all had been crying. Even Namjoon and Suga.

“I’ll get the blankets for you guys, ya decided who stayed in the spare room.”

“Hyung, are you going to watch over Eunjee tonight?”

“Yea kookie, I just need to make sure she has someone by her side. Even if she hates that someone.”

“Jin. Eunjee doesn’t blame you, she doesn’t hate you either. She was actually scared that you would hate her”

I look away and wipe the tear that escaped my eye. I get the blankets from my room and hand them to Namjoon. “Goodnight guys.”
When I walked back to my room I looked at Eunjee. She looks so peaceful, but now I know she is tormented. “Eunjee, I’m so sorry. I’m sorry you got hurt because of me. Please forgive me.”



Sorry for the long wait. I hope this chapter is worth the wait. 

So who is going to watch the MAMA awards on December 1st?