Guilt

War of hormones (hiatus)

 


After helping jungkook i left him without saying a word. I made my way home, put my phone to charge, took a shower and changed into more comfterble clothing. When i walked out of my room i saw jaejoong sitting on the couch.

"How was the fight?" The tv was off but he was staring at it. Without looking at him i walked over to the kitchen and took a cookie from a panda jar.

"It was fine. They were going easy on 2ne1"

"Junsu told me to pick you up from here. He wants to celebrate"

"Whatever. I know he just wants to make a good impresion on CL so he can sleep with her again"
I walked to my room and i heard him follow me. He left the door opened even though no one else was home.

"Thats not true-"

"I know they slepped together already, i also know that you convenced him into making me stay here"

"Its for your own good eunjee, if anything happened to you, it will kill us all."

"Thanks for looking out for me oppa, but i can take care of myself. I've been on my own for a long time so i know how to take care of myself."
I took my bag out and put the first aid kit in. I also grabbed my wallet and made sure i had money.

"Where are you going?"

"Do i really have to tell you?"

"Its late, you'll see them at school. And i cant believe you are going to his house after knowing what he and his friends have done."

"I need him to explain and i also want to know why he lied. I dont want to talk to him but he knows something about my son and i have the right to know what it is. I'll call you when i get there or if anything happens, bye"
I walked away from him but waited a few seconds to see if he would say anything, when he didnt i left the apartment and started walking to jins apartment. Half way there i stopped at a store and brought some food to make him, and the other guys. As soon as i walked out of the store it started raining so i ran the rest of the way there. By the time i was inside the building it looked like i had showered with my clothes on. I walked to the elevator and sight in anger when there was an 'out of order' sign. Jin lived on the 16th floor, so i have to walk 16 flights of stairs, in wet cothing, and to make it better the a/c . 
When i finally reached his apartment door i knock and waited for him to open up. I heard movement from inside so i knew he was inside.

"Yah jin open up..." The door remained close and i got even more angry at him.  "Oppa, im at jins place. I need a ride. okay the address is-" Suddently the door opened and a scared jin was on the other side. When he realized i didnt even have a phone in my hands he glared at me, but he let me in.
I slowly walked in and noticed all the guys were ether glaring at me or looking away from me.

"What in the bag noona?"

I smiled at jungkook and held the bag up high. "Just some food, and a few candy bars."
He got up and i noticed he was slightly limping. He took the bag from me and took the candy out. V was looking at the candy to and jungkook must have noticed because he ran out the living room. "THIS IS MY CANDY YOU CANT HAVE NONE" 

"YAH JUNGKOOK I WANT SOME TOO!!!" I smiled as V ran after jungkook but once i looked at namjoon i put my pocker face on. I took the first aid kit out of my bag and gave it to jin,

"I know you still dont have one and i know you guys needed it."

"Is that all" His words were cold and i shivered, because i was cold.

"Yea"

"Then if you have nothing else to say, or do, please leave" Jin was glaring at me and altough i was mad at him i couldnt help but feel hurt. I walked out the door but before he could close it i turned around and faced him. "i know about busan, and about girls generation........ And by the look on your face you didnt wanted me to know.... It was nice knowing you jin-ssi" I turned around and walked towards the stairs. When i reached the first foor i was out of breath and i was getting dizzy. I looked for my phone but realized i left it charging in my room. I couldnt feel my fingers and i knew i had to get into warm clothing soon or i'll get really sick. It was still raining when i walked outside, but not as much as before. I was coughing a lot and i didnt noticed where i was going to i ended bumping into some guys. i knew i  was already sick so i ended falling and coughing even more.

"Yah, you okay?"

"N-ne. Im fine" I got up and  apologized to the guy for bumping into him, he looked kinds familiar but i dont remember from where. It stared raining more so i sat on a bus bench and waited for the bus or for the rain to calm down. Without realizing it i fell asleep on the bench, but not before hearing my name.


Back in Jins apartment:

Jungkook and V were still fighting for the candy but when the yelling stopped jungkook came back holding a jar of cookies and v had a cup of hot coco.

"Wheres eunjee, she needs to drink something warm"

"And eat a cookie, even tought she'll be eating a few of my family members" V started laughing at jungkook but stopped when no one spoke.

"Hyung?"

"Why would she need to drink something warm, its not even cold"

V and jungkook both gasped at jimins answer. Jungkook put the jar down and ran out the door. V then went to the bathroom and grabbed a white fluffy towel. "I cant believe you hyungs, how can you guys let her leave in this weather. I thought she was your friend jin. And she brought us food, FOOD!!. How can you guys be so mean to her."

"V, she is related to junsu. Its not safe to be around her, even jin realised that."

"Shut up rapmon"

"V dont talk to your leader like that"

"You to j-hope, shut up"

"V-" suddenty the door flew open and jungkook was crying

"Did you find her?"

"NO!" he held up the bag that eunjee had when she had come over.  "All i found was her bag on a bus bench. There was also blood on the floor by the bench. I- i think something happened to her" That made everyone look at jungkook and v.

"kookie, why are you wet?"

"BECAUSE ITS RAINING CATS AND DOGS OUT THERE AND YOU GUYS LET NOONA LEAVE IN THIS KIND OF WEATHER EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ALREADY SOAKING WET AND NOW SHES NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!!!"

"Shes sick"
Jungkook walked over to jin and the others remained silent.

"Bwo?"

"She gets sick easily, by now shes probably coughing uncontrolablly. We need to find her, and fast"

"Just call her brother, he can look for her"

"Rapmon, you want me to call her brother and tell him that we let his little sisiter, who i know gets sick easily, walk out when its raining really bad and that now we dont know where she is, that jungkook found her bag but not her?"

"Fine, lets go look for her" 
BTS got in two groups of two and one group of three. Namjoon couldnt help but think back to when they were dating and she got sick because of him

"Oppa, its getting late and its starting to rain"

"Yea so?"

"I think we should go home"

"You want to leave, are you not having fun with me?"

"i am but-cough- its raining"

"That doesnt matter-"

"Oppa -cough- lets go -cough- home"

"Why dont you go home!"

"oppa-"

"Leave eunjee, i dont need you here!!!! i said get the out of  my sight!!!!"

"-cough cough cough- Fine."
I watch her walk away and get inside a taxi. i was mad that she didnt wanted to stay with me, i always saw in the movies couples kissing in the rain, and i was kinda hoping to kiss her in the rain. I never have that much free time because of the gang, but when ever i do i want to make our time special and romantic. Im starting to think that she dosnt want to be with me. After an hour or two of just walking to nowhere i when to my apartment. I started thinking of how i treated her and i felt guilty for yelling at her. I was an and i knew it, so i called her but she didnt pick up. i called her a few more times but my call was sent to voicemail all the time. I guess she's mad at me. 

The next day i called her again but again i was sent to voicemail. I finally got sick of hearing her voicemail so i went over to her house. I knew her parents werent home so i knocked. An elserly maid opened the door and she looked really worried.

"May i help you young man"

"Is eunjee home?"

"What is it that you want from her?"

"i want to talk to her. Im her boyfriend"

"Oh please come in. Shes in her room. Maybe you can convence her to take her medecine"

"Her medecine?"

"Yes, she got sick yesterday for being in the rain and now she wont take her medecine because it tastes bad. Please help me out, her parents will kill me if she's still sick by the time they get back"

"I'll do my best"

I walked into eunjees room and slowly closed the door.

"im not taking that nasty medecine ahjumma. i just need to sleep thats all"

"Will you take it if i feed it to you?"

She turned around and my heart hurt by looking at the state she was in. her eyes were red and puffy, she looked really pale and fragale.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"I keept calling you but you wouldnt answer. Im sorry"

"Why are you sorry. and ahjumma took my phone away until i drank the medecine"

"Its my fault youre sick. Im so sorry , baby please take the medecine. It hurts to look at how fragale you look right now."

"But oppa-"

"Do it for me, please"
After a minute of silence i walked towards her and sat down next to her. She tried sitting up but couldnt.

"eunjee, please" i gave her the saddest face i could master and slowly she caved in.

"Augh, fine. Wheres that stupid medecine"
I gave her the medecine and made sure she dranked it all, when she was done i gave her a glass of water to wash away the awful taste. the ahjumma came in and gave me a bowl of soup to feed eunjee and took the medecine away. I helped eunjee sit up and slowly fed her the soup. 

Ugh why am i thinking about that time. She is part of my past so why the hell do i care so much about her. Why cant i jusr forget about her? 

"You okay rapmon?"

"Im fine jhope. Just confused i guess"

"About eunjee?"

"Huh? nooo. No way. Why would i be? Youre wrong"

"if i was you wouldnt be denying it so much"

"AUGH. Fine, its about her. Why the hell does jin care about her.. And its only been a day and jungkook and v are already nice to her. It took me a year and a half to get v to talk to me and to this day he still doesnt respect me. And it took me a whole year to get jungkook to be himself infront of me. But it just takes one en day for them to be a nice to her and treat her as a friend.Thats not fair, a like her doesnt deserve nice treatment"

"A like her? Do you know eunjee from-"

"So now im a ?"

We both turned to see eunjee really wet and pale. She also had blood on her cothing and on her forhead.Before we could say anything she collaped on the floor. Jhope called jin and the others tellingthem we found eunjee and were bringing her to jins place. I carried her all the way and surprisingly she wasnt heavy. As i was carrying her i noticed a lot of changes. Her face looked more mature and her hips looked larger.Not to be a ert but her chest also got bigger.When we got inside the other were alredy there, i put eunjee down on the guest room and walked to the living room. Everyone was doing something to help her out.

"You too have history together''

"Jhope?.Why do you say that? You must be really stupid if-" Suddenly i got smacked on the head with a book.

"YAH!! im still your hyung!! Gosh, you have no respect. Anyways, you talk about her like you know her. And the way you too look at each other tells me she also knows you"

"The way we look at each other?'

"Yea, you look at her with anger, saddnes and confusion. And she looks at you with a-"

"EVERYONE OUT!!!!" Jins yell could have woken up the dead so all the guys left the room and watched as jin shut it close.

"What the hell?"

"Suga, what did you guys do?"

"Nothing."

"Jimin?"

"i have no idea"

"V?"

"I got nothing"

"Jungkook, do you have any idea?"

"ummm....."

"Spill it kookie"

"Well, she started mumbling something and jin looked scared so he yelled at us to get out"

"what was she mumbling?"

"Well to me it sounded like she said 'hes not gone you took him' and 'dont take my-' i didnt catch the last part. sorry "

"I wonder what she meant by 'hes not gone you took him'? Any ideas rapmon?"

"Why on earth would i know what she meant by that, you know what, just shut up jhope"
We all watched a movie to pass the time, but jin never came out the room. By the time the movie finished someone started banging on the door.

"Open this door before i break it!!!"
Jin came out the room and opened it, the person banging it was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong

And he looked mad

"Where is she?"
Jin lead him to the room and jaejoong walked out with eunjee in his arms.

"Jaejoong-ssi? Is she gonna be okay?"
He stopped halfway out the door and turned to face jungkook. His face softened a bit and he actually smiled, SMILED, at jungkook.

"Dont worry about her, she'll be okay. She just needs to take a few medecines."
He turned to leave again but stopped and faced jungkook again.

"Junsu is gonna kill me for this. But can you come over tomorrow and help me give her the medecine."

"i dont need medecine, just need to sleep" Eunjees voice was a whisper but we all heard it. She still hates medecine.

"Then go to sleep. So can you help me out jungkook? V, you can go with him to, i dont think jungkook enough will convence her"

"yes!! we can go"

"Great, jin give them the address. I'll see you two tomorrow then. And thank you"

When jaejong left we were all staring at jungkook in awe.

"Jungkook and v, jaejoong has never invited anyone to their place, not even a girl. So dont do anything stupid"

"Okay hyung, dont worry. we'll just take care of noona"

I felt my face heating up, but because i was mad and part of me was jaelous. I use to be the one to take care of her. When i turned around i noticed jhope staring at me, with a smirk on his face.   Dammit, i asked eunjee not to tell anyone about our past but im the one letting the others know.



Thank you guys for waiting and thanks to everyone that has subscribed. I hope i havent disappointed anyone so far.
I hope you enjoy this chapter ans until next time ;)

 

117623348

08e58172ba224b13d3fbd805dafa3be5.jpg

 

ddev7h

BU-Ct67CIAAfB3Y.jpg:large

374b65c37eaa5602b4090887927b71fa.jpg

tumblr_njni1urdgp1tx5nhvo1_500.gif

iVM7JSSVnjc5V.jpg

large.gif

tumblr_inline_moaot6TcXZ1qz4rgp.gif

Okay im done