I introduce shadow

War of hormones (hiatus)

 


After the small talk with namjoon i walked home and locked myself in my room. Around 4 i heard the front door opened and someone trying to open my bedroom door.

"Eunjee open up. We need to talk"

"About what oppa"

"About jin. And the fight 2ne1 is having" I slowly got up and unlocked my door. Jaejoong walked in and sat on my bed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Do you honestly care?"

"Eunjee i-"

"Just say what youre gonna say"

"I dont want you to be around jin and his friends"

"Thats up to me. Not you"

"Fine. About the fight. 2ne1 is expecting you and shadow. They plan on letting you fight and letting shadow watch. So i called them and told them you arent going. That we dont want you to be in a gang, so if they ask you, you are no longer going to join their gang. If you do they'll find out you are shadow, do you want that?"

"I'll listen to you oppa. Dont worry"

"Thank you. Gets some rest before the fight" i was debating if i should tell jaejoong that i saw namjoon but then decided not to. I know he and the other guys was mad when they found out i was going to be a single teen mom and i dont want to see them that angry again. I put the alarm on my phone and fell asleep.

 

At 10pm my alarm went off. I took a long shower and changed into black skinny jeand and black long sleeve shirt. It took me a while to find my shoes but i finally found them under my bed.

blank-denim-ripped-skinny-jeans_5.jpg x354.jpg  

I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on my mouth mask before leaving the house.  "TAKE CARE"

"I will yoochun oppa"

When i arrived to where the fight will be i realized i was the last one there. All of BTS were there and so was 2ne1

"You're late shadow. What took you so long?" I remained silent. Even though CL was the leader of the gang, she wasn't my leader.

"She's always late. C'mon shadow stand next to me!!' I walked towards dara and look at bts in the eyes. Jin looked mad again and so did namjoon. Jonkook was silent and he looked like a lost puppy. The rest just had a poker face.

"We were suppose to have someone else but she is no longer able to join us so you guys will fight shadow as well. Im sure you have heard of her and if you havent well, after tonight her name wont leave you lips. You guys ready?" We all nodded, soon the fight began.

I thought all the members would figth, even if we had uneven numbers. Cl was fighting with Rapmon. Dara was with suga. Minzy with jimin. And bom was with V. Jin ran straight towards me. "Sorry, but i wont hold back"   "Good, because i wont either"    As i was fighting jin i noticed that jungkook and j-hope were just standing there. Thats when i realized that j-hope was the backup and jungkook was the one that took care of them. So that meant that jonkook was their weakest member. I wasnt the only one that noticed.

CL punched rapmon in the face and kicked his gut. Then she went straight towards j-hope and jungkook. J-hope pushed jungkook towards rapmon and fought with CL. I also noticed that the guys werent really hitting 2ne1. They just hit them in parts that would slow them down. I got distracted when bom yelled in pain so jin punched me in the gut. He was shocked at first but recovered just in time for me to head- him. He fell to the ground and when he did i presses the pressure point in the back of his neck and he passt out. Then i ran to help Bom, V didnt see me coming so i pressed the pressure point in his left arm and caused him to cry in pain, then i did the same thing to him in the neck and layed him on the floor when he passed out. Jimin ran towards me and bom whent to help minzy up. I could tell that he was mad, really mad. I let him wrapped his hand in my neck so i could do to him what i did to V.  When Dara was done with suga she helped bom take care of minzy. Rapmon had noticed what i did so he told jungkook to stand back and he ran towards me. Dara noticed where he was runing to and when she was about to stop him i gave her a signal that i could take care of him. Rapmon wasnt holding back at all, he was able to punch me in the arm and nock me to the ground. He got on top of me and i was struggling to get him off. "Lets see how you look like behind that mask" Just as he was going to pull the mask down i raised my knee and hit his groin. He rolled off of me and when he tried to stand up i punched him in the face, there ws blood coming out of his nose but i still punched him again. I presed his pressure point in the hand over and over again. With his other hand he slapped me away and tried to kick me but i grabbed his leg and sinked my teeth into his leg. He walked back and once i got up i punchd him in the face again and watched as he fell down. When i looked up i noticed that CL was done fighting j-hope and that jungkook was the only bts member still standing.

CL was slowly walking towards jungkook and he looked really scared. I stopped her just as she was walking past me.

"Leave him. He should help his hyungs." She looked at me for a minute then told the other girls to go back to the base.

"Arent you coming shadow? We're meeting up with jyj later"

"No thanks dara, i want to wash the sweat and blood off of me and my clothing"

"Alright see you when we see you" 
I watched as they finally left and walked towards jungkook. He was about to cry and when i extended my arm he closed his eyes. I ruffled his hair and laughed when he pouted.

"Let me help you get your friends into the van. They look really heavy for a small kid like you"



Sorry for the long wait. I want to catch up on th chapters i was suppose to have already uploaded on broken promises so i wont update for a while. Thanks to those who subscribed and i hope you like this chapter

Sorry for any mistakes

Anyone wondering what jin use to do that made eunjee almost cry in the last chapter?