My story

War of hormones (hiatus)

10 years old

It was late at night and the wind blew strands of my hair to my face. Its been a week sense my brother left to live with my grandparents, and all week my patents fought with each other. Tonight they were fighting about how they changed, so I left to take a walk, sense they were too busy fighting they didn’t see me walk pass them and out the door.

I was sitting in a park bench, looking at the sky and searching for starts. I was on my own little world when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a boy about my age. He was wearing ripped jeans and a plain navy blue shirt, he also had a cap with him. After a few seconds of staring at each other without saying anything I looked back up at the sky.  I felt him sit next to me and when I looked at him he was staring at the sky to.

“You shouldn't be alone at this time of night. C’mon I’ll walk you home”
I didn’t wanted to go home yet so I shook my head and told him I’ll go later, on my own.
“I’m not going to hurt you, I promise. I’m Nam Joon, by the way.”
I looked at him and was surprised when he was looking at me with a nice smile. I was trying to read him, to find out what he wanted from me, and why he was talking to me.
“I’m Eun Jee”
He smiled at me, a smile that didn’t looked forced. I wanted to smile back at him but I kept my emotionless face on.

“It’s getting late Eun Jee, let me take you home”

“I don’t want to go home”

“Why not?” I wanted to talk to someone but I’m not sure if I should.

“You don’t have to tell me. But it’s not healthy to carry your problems all on your own”
He was right, I’m only hurting myself more by keeping everything to myself

“My brother left to live with our grandparents and he didn’t let me go with him, so now I don’t have anyone to play with. He is the only friend I have and he left, he didn’t even say goodbye.”

“Well from now on I’m your friend”
I looked at him like he had just grown a tail and cat ears. No one had ever wanted to be friends with me, so why does he wants to be friends? Everyone hates me because of who my parents are, does he not know I’m their daughter?

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” don’t get me wrong I do want to be friends with him but I didn't want him to hate me after he finds out who my parents are

“Why not? You don’t want to be friends?”

“That’s not it. My parents are the owners of the #1 company in Korea and they own many small business.”

“So?”

“You-you don’t care?”

“No. I want to be friends with you, not your parents. I don’t care about them, I care about you”
no one had ever said that to me before, maybe I should give him a chance.

“You promise” my voice was just a whisper but he heard me loud and clear.

“I swear on my life” he gave me side hug to reassure me.

“now let’s get you home”
during the walk to my place we got to know each other better, and apparently we went to the same school, but he is older than me by a year so we never saw each other.

 

13 years old

I turned 13 a few weeks ago. Namjoon, who I gave the nickname Rapmon, took me to Lotte world as a birthday gift.  While we were there I couldn’t deny to myself that I had developed feeling for him. I don’t know if Rapmon likes me the way I like him but today I’m going to tell him how I feel.
I’m standing in front of Rapmon’s apartment, trying to find the courage I had just a minute ago. When he finally opened the door he looked, mad?

“Wow, what’s with the face oppa?” By looking at his face i realized that my presene only made things worst

“Are you just here to annoy me?!?!”

“No. I just… never mind I’ll just leave” this was a horrible idea, I should just get over him, it’s for the best.
I walked to the door, but when I opened it Rapmon shut it closed. He then turned me to face him and slammed me against the door.

“Ouch! Namjoon what the hell is-“my eyes widened when I felt his lips on mine. After getting over my shock I kissed him back. When we pulled apart we were both breathing fast.

“oppa-“

“I’m sorry”
what is he sorry for? For kissing me?

“I’m sorry I yelled at you. Don’t be mad at me” Oh

“I’m not mad”

He put his left hand on my waist and the right hand behind my neck. He leaned his forehead on mine and my face was as red as a tomato.
“So why did you kissed me back?” now he had a smirk on his face so I pushed him away, but he trapped be in his arms again.

“Eunjee, I like you, a lot. I don’t want to ruin our friendship but I want to give us a try. So, will you be my girlfriend?”

“Namjoon stop playing"

“I’m not, I’m being serious, and I would never play with you about this. I will never dare play with your heart”.
I didn’t answer him, but when he kissed me again I immediately kissed him back.
“Thank you Eunjee”.

“For what?”

“For accepting my heart, my love for you. For accepting me, the real me.” I smiled at him and leaned in to connect our lips.

 

15 years old

Rapmon and I have been dating for two years now. Many in school thought we were the perfect couple because we were always together and never fought. I don’t really think of us as the perfect couple, we fought a lot but we didn’t let those fights ruin our relationship.
Right now I’m at the doctor’s office waiting for the results of why I been feeling so sick, and Rapmon was at a meeting with his gang. Yea he is in a gang but I don’t care. Finally, the doctor walked in, and I couldn’t read his face.

“Miss Eunjee, you’ve been fainting and vomiting for a while, am I right?”

“Um yea. I’ve also felt tired a lot.”

“Well, according to the results……….you’re two months pregnant”

“BWO?? P-pregnant?”

“Yes. Here are the vitamins that you should take to help with your pregnancy and I’ve made an appointment next month to see how the pregnancy is doing.”

After I left the doctor’s office I walked to Rapmon’s apartment. How should I tell him? How would he react? Will he want to be part of our baby’s life? Oh , my parents are going to kill me!
“Don’t worry baby, no matter what happens I’ll never let anyone separate us.” When I reach the apartment I walk in, I have a key so I don’t need to knock. I found Rapmon sitting in the couch, and he didn’t looked so happy to see me. I wonder what’s up with him.

“Oppa I have-“

“Get out”

“What?”

“I said. GET. OUT.” He walked over to me and took the keys from my hands.

“Oppa wait what’s going on?”

“Nothing. Just that it’s over between you and me. I don’t want to see you ever again”

“Why?!”

He didn’t give me and answer, he just grabbed me and dragged me out of his apartment.

“Oppa wait-“ I didn’t get to finish because he slammed the door close. I spent half an hour trying to get him to talk to him.  After a while I gave up and left with red puffy eyes.
a week after he broke up with me I went to see him, but he didn’t open the door, so I left a letter telling him that I was pregnant and that I was having this baby even if he wouldn’t be around.

When my parents found out, they wanted me to get an abortion but I refused. After a week of talking about it they let me have him. When I was 4 months pregnant I got in a car accident so the rest of the pregnancy was delicate.
And when I was giving birth I had a high fever so the only thing I remembered was hearing my baby cry, but when I woke up the doctor told me he was born dead. I didn’t believe him.
When I was discharge an elderly nurse told me my baby was alive, that my parents paid the doctor and nurses to take him away and lie to me.
When I found out I left the house and moved in with my brother. He has been helping me search for him but I decided to become a gangster to be able to have more information.
I hope I find him soon, and I hope I never see Namjoon again

 

 

sorry for any mistakes and enjoy