Chapter Two - The Truth

My Sunshine After The Rain
Lee Joon POV
 
"Oppa you're so funny," Lexxi giggled as she hugged Lee Joon.
"Hey! I'm always funny!" 
"Right, right." They both laughed as they continued walking through the park holding hands. 
It was a warm afternoon and the couple was on another date. After walking around a bit, they came across a bench and decided to sit and rest.
"Wait here, I'll buy us some drinks. Don't go anywhere, Arasso?" Lexxi nodded in reply as she happily sat down to wait for her beloved to return.
Lee Joon walked to the closest vending machine and purchased two drinks. He happily hummed to himself as he walked back to meet with Lexxi. However, once the bench was in his view he realized Lexxi wasn't there.
 

*knock knock*

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!"
"Lexxi-ah where did you go?" Lee Joon whispered sleepily.
"Hyung, I'm not Lexii, I'm Thunder!"
Lee joon lazily opens up his eyes and groans. He gets up and slowly walks up to the door and opens it. He sees Thunder happy as ever and he rolls his eyes at the sight.

"Why are you here?"
"Hyung, you're in trouble!" Thunder yelled grabbing Lee Joon by the shoulders.
"Why? What's going on?" An incredulous look present on the older boy's face.
"Well, I may have done something bad as well." Thunder laughed nervously as he released his Hyung from his grasp.
"Thunder what did you do?" Lee Joon raised an eyebrow at him.
"I may have given Soo yun  Lexxi's number..." Thunder trailed off.
"Yah! You fool! How could you be so careless. Can't you see I'm trying to protect Lexxi? And you giving Soo yun Lexxi's number isn't helping." Lee Joon attempts to punch Thunder for being careless. Thunder flinches in return but doesn't feel the impact of a punch.
 
"Aish..... So what do you think Soo yun is going to do?"
Thunder sighs in relief of not getting punched and replies, "I don't know Hyung, but are you sure you're going through with this arranged marriage?"
"I have to..... It's for my dad." Lee Joon looks sadly at the ground as he continues, "I have to for my dad's company since soo yun's dad is business partners with my dad."
"They agreed that Soo yunand I should marry since I'll have to take over the company, but I don't want to. My career is being a singer."
"Isn't there anything you can do to change their minds?" Thunder asked.
Lee Joon shook his head, "No, it's basically set in stone."
"I'm sorry Hyung."
"It's not your fault. Besides, I feel more sorry for Lexxi.... She doesn't deserve this." Lee Joon deeply sighed.
"So what are you going to do?"
"I don't know yet. But all I can do is try to leave Lexxi out of this. Who knows what evil scheme Yuri has in store for Lexxi."
"Good idea Hyung."
They both nodded in agreement and left it at that.
"But first..... Lets get food Hyung! Foooood!"
Lee Joon sighed with annoyance, "Why would you eat at this time?"
"Don't you know Hyung? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"
_______________________________________________________________
Soo yun

She grabbed her mascara from her makeup bag and proceeded to coat her long lushes lashes with them. She sighed happily thinking about all her riches. She had an expensive apartment with the best view of the city. She was sitting at her custom made vanity filled with expensive make up she got from her modeling job. And soon she would have the most gorgeous husband to add to her collection.

"But wait...." Soo yun whispered to herself.
It was time to move things along with her plot. She smirked evilly as she reached for her phone. She opened it and scrolled down until she found the number in question, Thunder. She then proceeded to text him.
 
Soo yun
Oppa, do you know who this Kwon Lexxi girl is? Lee Joon oppa seems to know her.
Thunder
Yeah, Lexxi is my niece and also  is Lee Joon-hyung's girlfriend.
Soo yun
Girlfriend?!  Niece? Since when?
Thunder
Since high school. They were a really cute couple back then . Lexxi was my niece  since  she was  born.
Soo yun
Really now? Oppa you wouldn't mind giving me her number, would you? I wouldn't mind getting to know her since I met her at JYP yesterday. 
Thunder
Oh sure noona. Here's the number: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Soo yun closed her phone and looked up at herself through the mirror. She smirked. Her plan was moving into action.
_________________________________________________________________________
GD POV

It was a lovely morning in the Kwon household. Dara usually wakes everyone up as the eomma and because of her busy schedule. As an artist she had to go to the recording studio, then practice at the dance studio, and after the photoshoots for Adidas and Jeremy Scott for the magazine pictorial. But this morning was different. 2NE1 had a day off so Dara was going to go out with the girls to do some shopping. Before she leaves, she wanted to wake up GD and cook him breakfast.

"Yeobo wake up!" Dara taps GD lightly.
"Jiyongie, I have to go shopping with Bommie today! Wake up so I can cook you breakfast so I can meet up with her. And don't you have to be at the studio soon?"
GD groans as he turns over on the bed, "I can go there later. I'm sleepy."
"Aigoo.... Aren't you going to help the girls with their debut?" Dara said as she placed both hand on her hips.
"I can do it at the studio later." He closes his eyes so that he could go back to sleep.
"Would this help you get up?" She kisses him lightly on the cheek and giggles at her cute husband.
"Now I'm awake." The two laugh at his reply.
"Can I have another one?" He pouts at his beautiful wife.
"Later." She giggled as she imitated him from before.

 

*ring ring*

"Oh, yeobseyo?" Dara answers the phone.
"Oh, Dara-noona! Is GD-hyung awake? We need him at the studio now." Dara then puts the phone on speaker so that GD to could hear the conversation too.
Dara then looks at her husband and sees that hes trying to fall asleep again.
"Youngbae-ah, Jiyong is still sleeping. I tried to wake him up but he doesn't want to."
"Ah, shall I sing you a song then noona?"
"Sure!"
"Girl, I need a girl---"
GD suddenly sits up from the bed. "Yah! Youngbae-ah! Stop serenading my wife!"
Dara giggles at her hubby's response and says, "Oh. He's awake now Youngbae!"
"Youngbae, I'm gonna get you once I get to the studio."
"Then come and get me," Youngbae replies playfully. He then hangs up. 

After the conversation on the phone the couple goes into the kitchen to fix breakfast.

Lexxi POV
 

The red walls and the bright light from the window welcomed Lexxi as she slowly opened her eyes. she then scurried out of bed and into the  kitchen." Morning Lexxi-ah come in and eat," greeted her mother who was cooking pancakes.
" Morning Eomma! Mmmm smells good"
"Lexxi-ah we're starting rehearsal at noon," said GD while he was sitting at the table going over his schedule for today. Lexxi nodded her head in reply.
"Pancakes are done!" Happily said Dara as she carefully placed the plate of pancakes on the table.
" eat up!" Dara took off her apron so that she could get ready to meet up with Bom. the two just looked at the stacks of pancake and then looked at Dara.
" um...Eomma you know I love you right?" As she holds her mom's shoulders.
"Yah! Just eat them," said GD as he was trying to defended his wife's cooking.
"Only if you eat them first". Suddenly her cell phone rang  but the caller was unknown.

 

Soo yun
Yeoboseyo?
Lexxi
Um... Excuse me? May I ask who's calling?
Soo yun
Ahh it's Park Soo yun! This is Kwon Lexxi's phone right?
Lexxi
N-Nae 
Soo yun
I'm sorry if I called you so sudden I got your number from Lee Joon oppa
Lexxi
Oh...
Soo yun
So anyways I was hoping we could meet right now if you're not busy?
Lexxi
Um... I have a little time now
Soo yun
Oh great! Then I'll see you at the coffee shop!
*hangs up*

"Eomma , Appa  I have to get going now, thanks for breakfast!" As Lexxi goes back to her room to get ready.
" But you didn't even eat them!" GD said with a confused look.
 "Eomma made it all for you, appa."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Soo yun  

Soo yun enters the coffee shop stylish as always, walking with poise and grace.
"Hello miss, what can I get you?" Asked the waiter.
" I'll just have a cafe latte."
" coming right up." The waiter bowed and left to get her order.
minutes after her order came. Lexxi enters the shop.
" Lexxi-ssi over here!" Called out Soo yun .
"So glad you could come!" A fake smile present on the model's face.
Lexxi bowed and forced a smile, "Nae...I don't have a lot of time though".
"Let's get right to it, anyways what's your relationship with lee joon oppa?".
"We dated in highschool.....how about you?"
Soo yun  smirked, "I'm his childhood friend and soon to be wife."
Lexxi's eyes widened at her response. "Wife?"
"Oh, oppa didn't tell you?" Soo yun said in a cutesy voice.
"How can this be? We've been dating for a while.... How could he be engaged to someone else so soon?"
"Well, people do crazy things when they're in love."
"I see...." A disappointing look present on the young girl's face.
With a triumphant look, Soo yun said, "Since you're so close to oppa, I just wanted to invite you to the wedding. Oppa couldn't do it himself since he's so busy. He asked me to do it for him."
With a fake smile, she reached into her bag and took out a white envelope. She then extended her hand  to offer the invitation to Lexxi. With a troubled expression, Lexxi accepted the invitation and bowed in return.
"Well I have to go now, it was nice seeing you again. I hope the next time I see you, it's at mine and Lee Joon oppa's wedding. Bye."
Soo yun then got up from the table, leaving money behind for her drink, and left the cafe. A smirk stretched across her face as her plan was coming to a close.
"Lee Joon-oppa is mine."