Chapter Twenty - Saving Chaeri

My Sunshine After The Rain
@ Lexxi
Later on that day, after the meeting with Soo yun, Lexxi decided to go to the park for some fresh air. As she strolled down the park to clear her mind, she saw Haru and her friends again, only this time, they were playing tag. 
 
"Aw how cute," Lexxi cooed over the children as she sat on an empty swing. Watching kids play at the park always made Lexxi feel better. After a while of sitting on the swings, she got bored so she searched her jacket pockets for her phone, but she only found her wallet.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
@ Chaeri 
 
Meanwhile, in the dance room by herself, Chaeri really tried to focus on practicing, but she still felt worried about her sister. After Lexxi went out to meet Soo yun, Chaeri became suspicious of Soo yun’s actions. 
 
* Ring * Ring *
 
“Unnie, please pick up!" To her surprise, she heard Lexxi's ringtone coming from somewhere in the room, ringing from Chaeri’s call. Chaeri followed the sound from where she was hearing it from and once she found the phone, she hung up. After sighing in defeat, she tried to access the phone but it was secured with a password. Out of panic, she decided to call Jay as she knew he would help her and know what to do.
 
 
 
* Ring * Ring *
 
"Oh! Chaeri- ssi what's up?"
 
In a desperate tone, Chaeri pleaded, " Jay-ssi, I need your help."
 
"Are you ok?"
 
"I'm fine, but my sister left her phone here and I don't know where she is," Chaeri said with a worried look on her face.
 
"It's going to be ok. I'll give Zico a call and maybe he  will know where she is," Jay said trying to comfort her with his words. Even though he couldn't see her, hearing Chaeri's voice was like happiness to him.
 
Chaeri sighed in relief, " Ah.. Thank you, I owe you one." Jay always knew what to do and she knew that she could always rely on him.
 
"No problem."
 
“Bye."
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
@ Jay
 
After the phone call with Chaeri, Jay immediately called Zico.
 
* Ring * Ring *
 
"Aye Jay hyung, what's up?"
 
"Have you seen Lexxi today?"
 
“Nah, not today. I've been at the studio with Block B. Wae?" Zico was currently monitoring each member's recordings.
 
"Chaeri says she hasn't seen her since this afternoon while they were practicing."
 
"Arasso hyung. Leave it to me."
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 @ Lexxi
 
It’s been a few hours since she had been at the park and thought it was time to go back to YG. As she was about to get up from the swing, she heard a familiar deep voice call out to her.
 
"Leaving so soon?" Lexxi was taken aback and slowly turned around to see the owner of the voice.
 
"Z-Zico-ssi? What are you doing here?” Zico walked towards Lexxi as he was pulling something out of his jacket pocket.
 
"Here. Your sister was really worried about you." Zico held a pink samsung galaxy out in his hands.
 
"Ah! My phone, thanks!" Lexxi bowed to Zico in thanks and took the phone. After getting her phone back, she sat back down on the swings again.
 
Zico, standing there awkwardly, decided to try and break the ice. It was evident something was bothering Lexxi, so he decided to ask her what was wrong. " Do you want to tell me what happened? I-I mean, if you want me to listen, if not then I'll go."
 
Lexxi took a few deep breaths before deciding to tell Zico about her day. She knew that she could trust him.
 
"Hmm. Sounds like you had a rough day." He stood up and faced Lexxi, which made her look up at him. He smiled and he held out his hand to help her up. A blush spread on Lexxi's face as he took his hand.
 
"I'm Sorry that I wasn't there to protect you." Zico then pulled Lexxi into a tight embrace. Surprised by his actions, Lexxi’s face turned red at the close proximity of their bodies. Even though she didn’t return the hug, she allowed him to hold her. It really comforted her knowing that she felt protected in his embrace. However, the moment was soon ruined as Lexxi's phone began to ring.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 @ Chaeri 
 
As the nighttime came, Chaeri couldn't sleep at all. She was tossing and turning in her bed.  She then looked up at the clock on her bedside table. It read:
 
1:00 AM.
 
“Ugh, I'm gonna take a walk," Chaeri whispered to herself as she climbed out of bed quietly enough so that she did not wake up the dogs.
 
Before she left the house, she wrote a note on the white board in the kitchen saying that she'll be back later.
 
A few minutes later, the youngest Kwon sister was walking  and trying to clear her mind. Somehow, she ended up in front of her dad’s club.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
@ Taecyeon
 
"Yeoboseyo? Soo yun-ah," he said on the line.
 
"Oppa! All systems are a go. You know what to do."
 
Taecyeon grabbed his jacket and his luggage and headed towards the private jet.
 
"I'm on my way to the plane now."
 
“Ok. See you soon oppa.  You'll have Chaeri back like the old times, don’t worry."
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
@ Chaeri 
 
After Chaeri walked around inside the club, she was imagining what their debut would be like.
 
“Hmm, i wonder what time it is.”  She took out her phone to check the time.
 
"OMO! It's already 2:30!"
 
As she started making her way back home, a black van that looked similar to the vans K-pop Idols use, appeared next to her.
 
The young girl tried to ignore it and walk on but then, all of sudden, two guys came out of the van. The first guy came and grabbed Chaeri's wrists to hold her down. Chaeri screamed and tried to wiggle out of the guy's grasp, but failed. The other guy suddenly put a cloth over , which eventually knocked her out. After going unconscious, the guys put her into the back of the van and drove off. Then, the guys ordered by Taec, called him to tell him about their success.