Chapter Seventeen - Operation Take over Club Asian Wave

My Sunshine After The Rain

" Chaeri-ssi. Are you ok?" Jay glanced at Chaeri who was quietly staring out of the window.
" Ah.. yes. But, Jay-ssi".
 
Taecyeon 
 
Meanwhile, after the scene at the ice cream shop. The two head back to the JYP headquarters.
" Hyung, back at the ice cream shop.... were you jealous of Jay and Chaeri ?" Lee Joon asked curiously.
" Let's just say it's the start of taking back what once was mine," Taec smirked back.
The younger male looked at the older male with a questionable expression.
" Taec Hyung, what are you thinking?" Lee Joon said in his head.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jay POV
i, can I ask you a question?"
Jay nodded his head in reply while keeping his eyes on the road.
" How do you know Taecyeon oppa?"
" Taecyeon and I were trainees together."
" I see.." Chaeri trailed off, deep in thought.
Finally, they arrived at Chaeri's house. After driving into the driveway, they noticed that Lexxi also arrived back at the house.
Chaeri got out of the car and thanked Jay for the ride.
" Chaeri-ssi, maybe next time we meet, you can tell me about Taecyeon."
"Okay," she replied reluctantly. She gave him a sad smile and with that, she walked away. 
____________________________________________________________________________
Soo yun  POV
The Next morning
As Soo yun was working on trying to get ready Miss A for their performance, her best friend, Jae hwa, was there feeling bored.
" Yah! Don't you have work today?" Soo yun  asked while concentrating diligently on her work.
" Nope, today's my day off," Jae hwa smirked back as she observed Soo yun.
Soo yun rolled her eyes at her friends laziness. But somehow, it reminded her of something. Lately, she hardly got to see her husband, Lee Joon, at work and at home. She was thinking that he was avoiding her.
" Unnie. Could you come here and help me with Min?"
Jae hwa came over and then Soo yun  explained what she had to do.
" Gomawo Jae hwa Unnie" she smiled as she was about to leave to go see the Mblaq members.
" Yah! Park Soo yun ! Where do you think you're going?" Jae hwa pouted as her friend left her with all her work. She gave out a frustrated huff and started doing the work Soo yun  left her with. 
_______________________________________________________________________________
Lee joon POV
Lee Joon sighed, tired from practice as he was getting his hair and makeup done.
Just then, the door to the dressing room opened. Lee Joon's eyes grew wide upon seeing the person who entered.
" Yah! Lee joon what's wrong? It's just Soo yun ," Thunder said as he stood up from the chair since he was already ready.
A young stylish woman bowed to the stylists before making her way over to Lee Joon.
" Can I help my husband get ready?" Soo yun  asked the stylist.
" Um - ok" the shy stylist gave the comb and straightener to Yuri.
Just as Soo yun  was going to take the tools, Lee Joon grabbed her wrist.
" This is her job. Why can't you let her finish?"
Soo yun pouted, "Because it's a wife's job to help her husband get ready."
Soo yun  put the tools down and left. She stormed out of the dressing room with tears begging to stream down her face.
Soon, all the members were ready, in exception for Lee Joon. The stylist quickly came back and finished the job.
______________________________________________________________________________
 @ YG building
 
" Ok! good job girls! I think you take after your mom and dad," Gummy praised as the Kwon sisters were rehearsing the songs for their debut.
" haha really?" chaeri asked, feeling curious.
" Yes. Lexxi takes after Jiyong with her rapping skills. And, you, Chaeri, remind me of your eomma, Dara. You look just like her."
As soon as singing practice was over, they grabbed their stuff, bowed goodbye to Gummy, and headed to meet Minzy at the dance room.
______________________________________________________________________________
@ JYP Office
Early in the morning, a fashionable suited man entered the JYP building. As he made his way to his office, the staff and artists greeted and bowed at him.
* knock* knock*
The door opened and in entered Lee Joon's father.
JYP stopped what he was doing and greeted and bowed politely to the elderly man.
" Ahh, Annyeonghaseyo. Have you been well?".
" Nae. You must be wondering why I came."
JYP stood up from his desk and joined Lee Joon's father on the sofa.
"Is there anything wrong?".
" Nae. I feel that Lee Joon hasn't fully opened his heart to Yuri. I thought once the two were married, he would forget that silly girl, Lexxi."
JYP nodded in understanding, if he were in the older man's position, he would understand why this was such a problem.
 " So, what can we do?"
" That's why I came to ask you for help in keeping their marriage together and away from that girl. Also, since she's part of the YG family."
" We will find a way to complete the mission."
JYP nodded and agreed to the plan. Both men shook hands and parted ways.
After his meeting, JYP immediately called in soo yun and Jae hwa. Once the girls came, JYP explained to his niece and best friend the plan.
" I got it Samchon. But do you think it will work?"
" YAH! Do you want your husband to stay with you?"
" Arasso," the two girls nodded in understanding before the two left the office.
JYP laughed as he turned around to face the windows of his office, "Soon, YG, you'll get what's coming to you. It's payback time."