Chapter Sixteen - Hanging Out

My Sunshine After The Rain

@ Lexxi 

 
Finally, Lexxi arrived at the park where Zico was waiting. As Lexxi got out of her car, she saw little kids on the field happily playing soccer and a smile crept  on her face.
 
"Which team is winning?" Lexxi turned around to find the familiar voice.
 
" Oh, you came!"
 
"Mianhae. You must have waited long."
 
Lexxi shook her head to deny the long wait.
 
"So, What are we doing today?" Lexxi asked as they started to stroll around the park.
 
"Well, is there anything you wanted to do?"
 
When the two reached the field where the kids were playing soccer, a soccer ball rolled to Lexxi's feet. A little girl, that looked like Tablo's daughter, Haru, ran towards the pair to get the ball.
 
"Here you go," Zico smiled as he kicked the ball back to the girl.
 
"Gamsahamnida," the girl politely bowed but then her eyes widened in recognition as she stared at Lexxi.
 
"Unnie?!" Haru ran toward the older girl and gave her a hug.
 
"Haru-ah! Who's watching you?"
 
"No One, but eomma and appa already know i come here after school."
 
Then, all the kids on the field began calling out to Haru to get back to the game.
 
"Ah, my friends are waiting... but Unnie, do you want to play with us?" Lexxi, unsure what to do, looked at Zico wondering if it was ok to play with the kids.
 
"It's ok with me," Zico smirked and started to run towards the kids.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri POV
 
@  The Ice cream shop
 
 
 
*Bell rings* 
 
Jay and Chaeri walked into a cute ice cream shop after dance.
 
"Welcome!" the worker greeted as she stopped what she was doing to look at the pair.
 
Just then the worker remembered that today was special event for couples.
 
 "Congratulations!!"
 
The two looked at each other with confused expressions, not understanding what was going on.
 
"Excuse me? What's going on?" Chaeri asked.
 
"Well miss, you and your boyfriend just won a free sundae!"
 
"Free Sundae?" 
 
The worker nodded and then pointed to the poster of the event.
 
"Ah. I see Chaeri-ssi. We won because they think we're the 100th couple," Jay said trying to explain to Chaeri.
Chaeri blushed as she looked down at the ground. Did they really look like a couple? A little smile crept onto her face at the thought.
 
Once they were seated, a waiter came to their table with their sundae. The Sundae was served in a big bowl.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Dara POV
 
@ Twosome Cafe
 

 

As the members came in to the shop, both Dara and Bom sat down immediately since they were tired from practicing.

 
"Hey CL, you should ask your future boyfriend about today's special," Dara playfully teased the leader.
 
"Yah. Why me?"
 
"Unnie, this could be another chance to confess" The maknae said giggled.
 
"I agree" Bom nodded as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at the girl.
 
CL shook her head and sighed, there was no use arguing against them. She gave in to her members and went to talk with Teddy. 
___________________________________________
Lexxi POV.
"Hwaiiting! Haru!" Lexxi yelled as she waited for the little girl to make the final goal.
 
The score was tied 9 : 9
 
Haru then kicked the ball into the goal.
 
GOAL!!!!
 
Lexxi ran to haru to celebrate winning the game since it was a girls vs boys.
 
Zico and the boys ran over to join them.
 
"Good game," said Zico who looked exhausted from running.
 
"Thanks, you were good too," Lexxi smiled at the boy.
 
After that, all the kids went home to do their homework.
 
"Zico-ssi. do you want to go get something to eat?"
 
"Sure!"
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
CL POV 
 
"Ok Chaerin, take a deep breath, it's only Teddy oppa," CL muttered to herself as she tried to keep her cool.
 
*Knock knock*
 
"Annyeong Oppa!" CL greeted as she walked in to his office.
 
" Oh, wassup Homegirl!"
 
"The girls and i just came to stop by and grab some snacks before practicing again."
 
Teddy nodded in reply and headed to the counter to take the girl's orders. To be charming and cool, he whispered to the chef to put their new product for CL to eat. Lately, after working on her solo songs, she would come to visit the cafe when she wasn't busy. This was the first time he was doing something nice for a girl in a long time. But somehow it wasn't just to be polite, this time it was different, he really liked her.
 
When their orders were ready, he walked to the girls table and said, "Here you go, and take it easy during practice." Teddy handed each member their order.
 
They bowed politely to Teddy as they were about head back to the YG building. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri POV
 
 As the two were talking and finishing up their sundae, from the corner of her eyes, Chaeri saw two familiar figures entering the ice cream shop.
 
"Those two guys look like... could it be? Taecyeon and Lee Joon?" she thought in her head.
 
Jay suddenly noticed that Chaeri kept looking at the counter where the two guys were ordering.
 
"Chaeri-ssi. Are you okay?" Jay asked.
 
" Ah..Yes. Um, what time is it?"
 
"It's 5:30. Do you have to go home? I can drive you, if you want."
 
"5:30? I- I have to go!" Chaeri grabbed her bag, bowed to jay to thank him for their time spent together, and bolted towards the door.
 
Just then, as Chaeri tried to quickly leave the shop, she felt a hand grab her wrist.
A familiar deep voice said, "It's been a long time, Chaeri-ah. And... Is that your new boyfriend?" At that moment, she froze.
 
 
Just then, Jay came over with an angry look on his face.
 
"Get your hands off her."
 
The guys turned around and in an instant, Jay recognized Taecyeon.
 
"Ohh Jay-ssi, It's been a long time," Taecyeon said with a smirk.
 
"Just get your ice cream and leave," Jay scoffed.
 
"Is that any way to greet a friend?"
 
Jay was even more angry, but he didn't want to cause a scene in the ice cream shop. Instead, he grabbed Chaeri's hand which made Taec lose his graspon her wrist. The two walked out of the shop and into Jay's car.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
GD POV 
 
@ Dance studio 
 
"Okay! Last time from the top," GD said to the dancers. Footsteps could be heard outside in the hallway and a delicious smell of food began filling the studio.
 
The person approaching the studio was no other than GD's wife, Dara. She wanted to stop by and give her cute and lovable husband some snacks before going back to practice.
 
*Knock knock*
 
Dara walked in quietly  and sat on the couch to wait till GD was done with practice.
 
A few minutes later, the song ended as GD turned around with sweat dripping down his face. To his surprise, he sees his adorable wife sitting on the couch with food. A big smile appeared on his face.
 
 "Ah, Yeobo! Is that for me?" GD said in an aegyo voice.
 
 Dara smiled and nodded in reply but then took out a handkerchief to wipe off the sweat off her husband's face.
 
"Jiyongie, don't practice too hard, arasso?"
 
"I won't.  Gomawo yeobo," he smiled at his wife before he dug into the food.
 
At that moment, Dara's phone began ringing. Bom was calling to tell her to come back because practice was starting again.
 
"Yeobo, I have to back to practice now."
 
"Arasso, I'll go with you."
 
"Wae? Don't you still have to practice?"
 
"Nope, i'm finished for today and plus, I miss my cute wife," GD gave his wife the "puppy eyes" look to convince her to let him come along.
 
Dara sighed cause she knew that the puppy look always got her. She agreed to it and so GD grabbed his things, dismissed the dancers, and left with his wife to head up to 2NE1's dance room.