Chapter Nineteen- Soo yun's Warning

My Sunshine After The Rain
" Ye Seul- ssi can you please give me a minute?"
Teddy quickly left to try and catch up to CL.
"CL!!!"he yelled as he pressed the elevator button several times. The elevator opened finally but, CL was not there, it was only Lydia.
" Hey Teddy. What's wrong?"
"Have you seen CL?" he asked frantically. She shook her head no and he sighed in response. He decided to quickly explain the situation to Lydia since she was close to CL.
" Oh, poor CL. I just saw her crying on my way up here actually... I don't know if you'll catch her in time though..."
* Ding*
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CL 
The tears kept streaming down her face as she was on the elevator. It was silent as she finally reached the 1st floor.
*Ding*
CL wiped her tears and stepped out. She stood there trying to quickly regain her composure. It would be a total mess if people were to see her crying, especially the paparazzi or the fans. She heard the other elevator doors open as she turned around to see who it was. At the sight, she turned around to try and get away.
" CL! Stop and stay right there!" a familiar deep voice said. Then, Teddy came up to her and made her face him.
" Tell me what's wrong?"
" O-Oppa just leave me alone," CL said coldly as she tried to walk away but Teddy held her arm in his grasp.
" No! I'm not letting you go until you tell me why you're acting this way."
CL took a deep breath to calm herself down. She looked at Teddy in the eyes for a moment.
" Oppa. The reason why i act like this and hang around you... it's all because of you."
" B-Because of me?" he asked in a confused tone. Where was she going with this?
" I've always loved you Teddy oppa." She went up on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. Teddy didn't know how to react and froze in place. The kiss made him lose his grip on her.
" I'm so sorry home girl. I didn't know that you felt like this..." Teddy immediately pulled CL into an embrace as fresh tears came down her face.
" I tried to tell you so many times..."
Teddy wiped away CL's tears with his thumb. After a few minutes of talking and making CL feel better, Teddy walked her to 2NE1's van.
" Thanks oppa for everything. I hope we're cool now." Teddy nodded and gave her a quick side hug before she stepped into the van. After getting into the car CL took a deep breath and rolled the car window down. "By the way.. Han Ye Seul seems very nice. You guys look good together," CL smiled said before rolling the windows up. Teddy stayed there waving goodbye as he watched the van leave the YG parking garage.
"Thanks CL." Teddy whispered to himself. Even though he couldn't reciprocate the feelings, he appreciated her as a musician and a friend. That's what made CL so special, she was so understanding and loving underneath that tough exterior. He just hoped that she would be okay. After, he went back inside the building and to the studio where his girl was waiting for him.
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Soo yun POV 
" Here, call Lexxi on your phone" Soo yun said to Jae hwa as she handed her the phone with Lexxi' s number already typed in.
"Eh? Why don't you call her on yours?"
soo yun rolled her eyes in annoyance.
" Unnie. We're calling on yours so i can pretend my phone is dead. Also, to tell her i want to meet with her."
The older girl nodded her head in understanding as she started calling Lexxi.
*RRing* *RRing*
" Y-Yeoboseyo?" Lexxi' voice was heard on the line along with music blasting in the background.
" Ah,,,Um... yeoboseyo this is Jae hwa. I'm a friend of Park Soo yun."
Lexxi sighed, " Look. I'm busy I have a debut to rehearse for. So what does Soo yun want?"
Jae hwa signaled Soo yun on what to say next.
" Soo yun would have called you herself, but unfortunately her phone died."
" So. What does she want with me?"
" She would like to meet with you at 2pm at Starbucks"
" Fine. Tell her I'll see her there."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lexxi POV
"Fine. Tell her I'll see her there," Lexxi replied feeling annoyed.
After the phone call with Jae hwa ended, she turned to her sister who looked worried.
" Are you going to meet her?"
" I don't want to but there must be something she's planning," Lexxi said contemplatively.
A confused look came to Chaeri's face not fully understanding what was going on.
" Why? She already has Lee Joon oppa. What else could she take away from you?" Chaeri left the dance studio in tears leaving Team B and her older sister stunned.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jay POV
" Okay, today is evaluation. Where i will evaluate each group for the choreography that we've practice for months now."
A few minutes later, a girl in a hoodie and jeans was standing at the back of the class.  Jay took notice of her as he made his way over there.
" Chaeri-ssi. What brings you here? Is everything all right?"
" Hi Jay-ssi. I'm fine. Do you mind if stay and watch the class?"
" Yeah sure." Jay then proceeded to start the class and a smile appeared on his face seeing that the girl he liked was visiting him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lexxi Pov
@ Starbucks
" It's been a long time since we met. Right?” Soo yun smiled slyly, a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Lexxi sits at the table with her arms crossed.
" So. Why am I here?" Lexxi said with an annoyed look on her face.
"Because I want to ask you something" Soo yun sat up in her chair and took a sip of her drink.
Lexxi raised an eyebrow suspiciously, " What?” 
" Are you seeing my husband  secretly?"
Lexxi looked even more annoyed now. She rolled her eyes at her implications.
" No I'm not. He's a married man now and I don't go for married men," Lexxi retorted.
"Then explain to me why he left on our honeymoon!"
" He's your husband, why don’t you go and ask him?" Lexxi snarled before she got up from her seat to leave. 
" You don't think i've tried? Stupid girl.” Soo yun muttered under her breath.
Lexxi turned around to curse her off but stopped as she saw Soo yun  smirking up at her. She didn’t like where this was heading.
"By the way you, before you go, I have a little warning to pass on to you and your YG family. You guys better prepare yourselves cause something big is going to happen soon," Soo yun said with an overly fake smile. Lexxi froze in place at what she was insinuating. She glared at the girl before her as she stood in place, her hands clenching into fists. Soo yun stood up from her seat and pushed pass the girl to get to the exit.
“Oh, and tell Chaeri Taec says hello,” Soo yun laughed as she walked out of the cafe.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Chaeri POV
" Wow! these kids are  really talented," she murmured to herself while watching how the kids were dancing with such passion.
"Maybe because they have an amazing handsome teacher like me to teach them. " Chaeri couldn't help but laugh at Jay's comment.
After the class was finished, Jay gave Chaeri a ride back to the YG building.
"here's our dance room,” Chaeri smiled as she was giving Jay a tour.
“So.... What are you rehearsing for?"
" My Unnie and I are finally going to perform at Asian Wave. We’re in the process of preparing for our performance there!"
Chaeri turned around to see Lexxi's cell next to the boombox and let out a sigh.
" Chaeri-ssi is something wrong?" Jay walked over to her looking concerned.
Chaeri turned towards Jay and hugged him, leaving Jay surprised. But then, Jay slowly wrapped his arms around Chaeri, reciprocating the hug. 
"Oooh Hyung, look, Chaeri  brought her boyfriend," Seungri said right when both him and Daesung entered the room. GD asked them previously to check on the girls.
" Yah! Leave Chaeri alone, although they do look good together. Right?" The two stepped back from each other as their faces became red.
" Oh! Daesung oppa , Seungri oppa. Annyeonghaseyo," Chaeri politely bowed to her uncles.
" Hmm...Did you practice today?" Daesung asked as he and seungri walked around the room as if they were cops investigating a crime.
" um...We kind of practiced," the young woman replied. Feeling embarrassed and sorry towards Jay, she wondered if he might've felt uncomfortable when her uncles came.
" Chaeri-ssi. It's getting late so I'll see you later," Jay put on his jacket and smiled at Chaeri while patting her head.
After Jay left, Chaeri pouted at her uncles.
" We just came to check on you. It was your dad's request." The young woman sat down on the couch as she folded her arms across her chest. Then, Seungri tried to liven the room by trying to act cute and asking about Jay. It definitely worked because they knew she could never stay mad at her two lovable uncles.