Chapter Eight- Lee Joon's honeymoon

My Sunshine After The Rain
 
It wasn't long before the couple had finally arrived at their destination. The sky was a beautiful light blue with not a single cloud in sight. Also, the weather was wonderful enough to go swimming or to tan on the white sandy beach. There were palm trees near the edge of the beach and little seashells scattered along the sand. Couples were everywhere, looking like they were enjoying their time together. On the other hand, there was Soo yun and Lee Joon who could not compare to the other couples present on the beach.
"Ahh oppa! Isn't this great?" Soo yun playfully skipped onto the beach while Lee Joon trailed behind her.
"Yeah it's nice....Can we go back now?"  Lee Joon sighed as he followed her. 
"Not yet! Let's stay here for awhile," Soo yun said in her aegyo voice.
Lee Joon rolled his eyes and shook his head at her attempt to make him play along, " Fine..you can stay but I'm going back."
"Yahh! What's wrong with you?" The model pouted as she grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving.
Though it was his honeymoon, he should at least pretend to enjoy it. But every time he looked at Soo yun, he just pictures Lexxi's smiling face and imagines hearing her laugh as she plays in the water.
"__OPPA!" Soo yun
waves her hand in front of her husband's face.
"WHAT?! Just leave me alone!" He shoved her hand off his arm  and stormed off to where the beach lounge chairs were. He plopped down on the chair not facing Soo yun and tried going to sleep.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Soo yun POV
 
" Ahh! It's cold!" The beautiful girl dipped her toe into the water. Looking back at the chairs she sees her grumpy husband sleeping.
She sighed as she sat down on the beach. Right in front of her was a beautiful scene and her husband didn't want to see it with her. He'd rather got o sleep while on this beautiful island.
"Ahh oppa must've been tired from the ride here," she whispered to herself as she looked back at his sleeping form. No matter how many excuses she made for him, it was obvious how much in denial she was. He obviously didn't want to be with her. She sighed at the thought.
"But we're married now so we have to act like a married couple. Why can't he see me as his wife?" She angrily grumbled to herself. She didn't expect this to be so frustrating. She thought the battle was getting Lee Joon to marry her when the real battle was to actually get Lee Joon to see her as a woman. She was his wife for crying out loud, but he acted like she was a lost puppy who clung to him. 
"There's no use worrying about this now. I should at least enjoy this vacation if he won't." Soo yun then got up and jumped into the water. The waves splashed onto her as she laughed. She looked back to her husband and gave a sad smile. She'll try even harder to gain his affections.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Lee Joon POV
 
Lee Joon slowly opened his eyes to the blinding light of the sun. He sat up straighter in his seat, slightly forgetting where he was.
"Oppa, you're awake! Walk with me on the beach?" A body popped out of nowhere blocking the sun that was bothering him before.
"I'm sleepy," he rubbed his eyes and turned his body to a comfortable position so he can sleep again.
"Yah! You've been sleeping in the sun all day!" Lexxi's angry voice lingered in his head.
"A-Arasso, help me?" Holding out his hands, Lexxi's softer and smaller hands helped pull him up to his feet.
While the couple was walking along the beach, their hands were intertwined. The winds were softly brushing against them in a cool breeze. It was relaxing and refreshing from the hot sun that was blazing down on them.
Lee Joon suddenly stopped walking and pulled Lexxi to a halt.
" Lexxi-ah I never meant to lie to you," Lee Joon knelt down In the sand.
"Oppa, what are talking about?" His girlfriend asked not understanding what's going on.
"I'm sorry about marrying Soo yun, I'm sorry about what happened at JYP, I'm-" Lexxi cut him off as she put a finger on his lips to stop him.
" I understand why you did it, you were just protecting us," she gave a sad smile as she caressed the side of his face.
He nodded in reply as a tear slip down his eyes.
" I promise I won't let go of you again." He stood up and held Lexxi's face with both his hands before claiming her lips.
Suddenly, Lexxi disappeared and the view of the sunset at a beach greeted him brightly.
 
"Oh good you're awake!" Lee Joon turned around to see his wife wearing her cover up dress and drinking.
"Yeah, let's go back," he said as he gathered their stuff and started to head back to their suite.
________________________________________________________________
@ Hotel
 
After showering, Soo yun came out wearing her PJ's but was surprised to find Lee Joon's luggage sitting there untouched. She looked to her left to find Lee Joon standing outside the balcony staring at the night sky. She smiled as she walked behind him and gave him a hug from behind, resting her head against his sculpted back. 
"Oppa, it's cold outside. Aren't going to wash up? It's getting late Soo yun murmured into his shirt.
Lee Joon sighed as he turned around lightly pushed his wife off of him, "Yeah, I'll take a shower now. Go to bed."
"Arasso.." Soo yun gave a sad smile as she watched her husband enter back into their room.
She turned around to look at the starry sky. It was really beautiful. She sighed as she followed Lee Joon back into the room and sat down on the bed. She turned the lights off and got into bed, rolling onto her side facing the balcony doors. She could hear the shower turn on.
This wasn't how she wanted her honeymoon to go. They were in the most romantic place in the world, yet there was zero amount of romance between them. The beautiful dark-haired girl closed her eyes and soon fell asleep to the thought of her now loveless marriage.
 ________________________________________________________________
The Next Morning...
 
Sunlight filled the room as Soo yun slowly opened her eyes. She quickly turned to her side. Lo and behold, her husband was not there. Panicking, she kicked off the bed sheets and started calling Lee Joon's name.
"Oppa? Oppa? Where are you?" She checked the balcony but he wasn't there. She went into the bathroom, but it was empty, along with his toothbrush and other necessities.
"No.. He wouldn't..."
She went back into the room to find a note was placed on the bedside table.
"No no no, it can't be!" she cried as she picked up the note to read its contents. 
 
Dear Soo yun,
Although I know we're married, because of our parents, I'm sorry but I can't return the same feelings you have for me. I've realize that there's no other person I'd rather be with than Lexxi.  I hope you will understand.
Lee Joon
 
After reading the note, Soo yun furiously took out her phone to call Lee Joon. It failed because he purposely turned off his cell phone.
Soo yun furiously ripped up the note and muttered to herself, "Kwon Lexxi, I will never lose Oppa to you!"