Chapter Twenty- Five - Happily Ever After Debut

My Sunshine After The Rain

 

@ JYP Office
  
"Sir, Lee Joon- ssi and Soo yun are here." The assistant informed both the CEO and Lee Joon's father.
"Okay, send them in."
 The couple walked in and politely bowed to the two men.
"Appa, have you been well?' Lee Joon asked his father. JYP cleared his throat as he excused himself so they could talk.
"Yes. Wow! Soo yun-ah, you've gotten prettier than the last time I saw you."
"Thank you," Soo yun smiled at her father-in-law.
"Anyways, I have decided to give Soo yun a chance." Soo yun perked up from hearing her husband say this.
"Really? What about Kwon Lexxi? From what I recall, you're still in love with the girl."
Lee Joon gave a sad smile as he said, "Lexxi and I already got some closure a long time ago."
Lee Joon's dad smiled proudly at his son as he patted his shoulder, "You've worked hard, my son."
"Abeonim, this time, we're going to start over. So, please cheer us on!" Soo yun grabbed Lee Joon's hand and smiled. Lee Joon held her hand and smiled back.
Lee Joon's father chuckled at his daughter-in-law. " Arasso. Lee Joon, Soo yun, hwaiting!' The old man pumped up his fist.
All three of them were smiling and laughing and remembering their childhood days until Soo yun's phone rang. Soo yun excused herself to answer it.

Soo yun
Yeoboseyo?
 
Jae hwa
Unnie? Where are you? I'm at the Namsan tower with Taec oppa waiting for you guys.

Soo yun

Really? I'm still at the company talking with my father-in-law. Sorry, we'll be there soon.
 
Jae hwa
It's ok, unnie, take your time.
 
Soo yun
Thanks see you guys soon.
 
 -Call end-
 
After the phone call, Soo yun came back and reminded Lee Joon of their double date with Taecyeon and Jae hwa at the Namsan tower.
The couple bid the old man goodbye.
"Son, you can take over my company when you're ready. For now, I want you to do what makes you happy." A wide smile appeared across Lee Joon's face. He walked over to his dad and gave him a hug.
____________________________________

@ Lotte World
 
The sun slowly and beautifully started to set as the couple watched the pretty view in front of them from the air balloon ride inside the amusement park. After the ride was over, Zico and Lexxi got off and started talking.

"Ahh...the sun is so pretty, isn't it, oppa?"
Zico thought to himself, 'I love it when she calls me, oppa.'
"Oppa, what are you thinking of?" Lexxi turned to look at Zico.
"I'm thinking that I'm happy that you're here by my side, but also I feel sorry towards you."
"Why do feel sorry for me? It's enough for me that you're here and you even helped my dad find Chaeri!" Lexxi brought Zico's hand towards her and placed it on her heart while giving him a smile.
"Lexxi there's something I want to ask you..." Zico took Lexxi's hand and they sat down at the nearest bench.
"Okay oppa, what is it?"
"What do you think about me? Or us?" Zico asked, nervously playing with the heart shaped lollipop in his pocket that he bought before coming to the amusement park.
Lexxi sat a little bit closer to Zico and laid her head on his shoulder.
"I think that I'm ready to be in a relationship again. Thanks to you, I found a way to love again since Lee Joon." Zico happily pulled out the lollipop and gave it to his now girlfriend.
"I promise you that my heart is, and always will be, yours." The couple looked lovingly into each others eyes before they came closer to share a sweet kiss.
______________________________________
 
A cold breeze filled the night air as Chaeri and Jay walked around Lotte World. Since it was nightfall, the amusement park lit up with pretty colorful lights. Somehow, they got separated.

Jay thought to himself, 'Aw man! Where did she go?'
Jay then felt someone tap him on the back.

"OPPA! I bought us cotton candy!" Giving Jay a cutesy smile, she held up the sweet treat.
"Yah! Don't you know how worried I was? I thought some kidnapper took you away again!" He scolded Chaeri, but once he saw the cotton candy in her hand he softened up.
"Oppa, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."
"It's ok, but next time we'll go buy the cotton candy together...Arasso?" Jay smiled as he brought Chaeri close to his embrace. Jay also wrapped his jacket around Chaeri's shoulders to keep her warm.
"Arasso...Let's go, the fireworks are going start!" Chaeri laughed as she pulled Jay's hands towards the castle where the fireworks were being held.
"Wait! Chaeri-ssi, there's something I want to ask you." Once the two found good seats to watch the fireworks, Jay gathered his courage to finally ask Chaeri to be his.
"Sure. What is it?"
"Kwon Chaeri, will you make me the happiest man here and be my girlfriend? " Chaeri was shocked and didn't know what to say till she heard a crowd behind them chanting,"Say Yes!" At that moment, Jay took out a cute blue mouse-eared headband from a small plastic bag.
"Jay I..." Chaeri smiled as she looked around her surroundings and saw her sister and Zico waving to them.
"Yes, I will be your girlfriend." A big smile spread across Jay's face. He then put the headband on Chaeri's head and picked her up and spun her around.
In the sky, there was pretty colorful fireworks lighting up the night sky, ending the couples perfect date.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
One Month Later at Asian Wave

The day finally came. The day where both Lexxi and Chaeri's dreams come true.
A nervous Chaeri was peeping through the curtains to see that there was a big audience. Her heart was beating like crazy and her knees were shaking.
"That's a big audience." The frightened girl turned around to see the owner of the voice.
"O-oh, Appa, it's just you."
"Why? Were you expecting your boyfriend?" GD teased his youngest daughter. Chaeri playfully hit her dad on the arm.
"Ow! That hurt! Yeobo, Chaeri hit me!" GD pretended to whine like a little kid. Chaeri's nerves had calmed down, thanks to her dad.
"Anyways, you'll do great! I promise. You and your sister worked really hard for this."
"Thank you, appa. That means a lot to me." Chaeri hugged her dad.
Lexxi then came and told Chaeri that they had to get on stage now.
 __________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later, after the concert ended, it turned out to be a huge success. The girls were congratulated by many artists from YG and others in the music and fashion industry. Then, both Jay and Zico came backstage to see their girlfriends.
"These are for you." Both men held in their hands a pretty bouquet of flowers. The sisters happily accepted the flowers as they smiled at their loved ones. In return, they gave them a kiss, which made the boys blush but they tried to keep their cool. The two couples then separated to go on their dates.
Dara saw the whole sweet moment and sighed as her husband came over to her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Our daughters are all grown up now." Tears were starting to fall from Dara's eyes.
"Yeobo. Don't cry. It's ok, we still have Gaho and Jolie to baby." Ji yong tried to cheer up his wife. It worked as she was laughing through her tears. Ji yong wiped his wife's eyes with his sleeves.
"Now then, can I have a date with my wife?" Dara nodded and linked her arm with her husband's as they left the club.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~