Chapter Nine - Unexpected night at AsianWave

My Sunshine After The Rain
-At Asian Wave-
Chaeri Pov
 
Chaeri hummed to herself as she walked up to the entrance of Asian Wave.
She smiled to the bouncer, Hwangssabu, who was at his post. She showed him her badge and he pulled the rope to allow her entrance.
It was another typical Saturday night at Asian Wave, or so she thought. It seemed the bar wasn't being flooded with tons of people as usual. She then looked to the back of the club to see who the DJ was for tonight. A knowing smirk spread across her face as she saw who its was. She should of known, this much uproar always came when he DJed. She walked to the more secluded VIP rooms on the side of the club as she heard the faint chanting of "DJ Tukutz" grow softer as she entered the exlcusive area. The rooms were soundproof for a reason.
 
"Hey dongseng!" Lexxi greeted her sister with some drinks in her hands for her friends.
"hey Unnie what's up? Who are all those drinks for?" Chaeri gave a questioning stare at her older sister
"Just got on break from dancing and they're for my friends." The younger girl nodded. Lexxi nodded back and gave a deep sigh.
"Uh oh, what's with the sighs?" Chaeri had a worried look on her face as she stared up at Lexxi.
"I guess I'm still not over the fact that he's married now, and  to Soo yun," the older girl replied sadly.
" I know how you feel, I miss the times Taecyeon oppa and I shared, but it's best to let go. Like you told me before." Chaeri offered up an encouraging smile.
"Even though I said that, I just know that I need more time to heal. It's really hard to move on so quickly...." Lexxi stared at the ground with a contemplating look on her face.
"I know in time you will and I'll be with you through it," the younger sister smiled.
" Look who sounds like an Unnie now?" Both chuckled at the comment.
Dara then entered the VIP rooms and spotted her daughters, "Hello my little ladies!" 
Lexxi giggled at her mom, "Hey Eomma! Loved your performance with appa."
Chaeri nodded in agreement, "It was super cute!"
Dara gave them a soft smile as she pulled her daughters in to a hug, "Aww, thanks girls. That means a lot to me."
____________________________________________________
 @ The Asian Wave Bar
 
The Kwon sisters were having a good time at the club as they were partying it up with Lexxi's friends. Drinks were being passed all around and since they were in the VIP section, and the daughters to the owner, the drinks were on the house. Chaeri wanted to go out to where the rest of the people were clubbing. Although she liked the seclusion of the VIP, she felt like walking around and maybe meeting new people.
"Unnie, I'm gonna go to the main room. I'll be back later."
Lexxi nodded her head and replied, "Okay, be careful."
"Nae," Chaeri replied as she made her way back to the club.
Once she entered the club, she maneuvered her way around all the dancing bodies until she reached the bar. Although she had a couple of shots in the VIP section, she felt like drinking a "girly" drink instead of all the shots of liquor her sister and her friends were taking. She asked the bartender for a glass of Piña colada. Once she got her drink, she turned around to head back to the VIP rooms but bumped into a man. She gasped as her drink fell out of her hands and dropped to the floor. Glass shattered everywhere. She looked up to find that the man she bumped into was very drunk.
" Hey, watch where you're going!" The not so very good looking man glared at the young woman.
" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-" As she bowed and apologized to the drunk man that was scolding her.
"Hmm you're actually really cute. To make it up to me, why don't you come home with me?" The man smirked at her as he began her hair.
"Sir, please remove your hand from my face." Feeling scared, she took a step back for space.
The man gave a drunken smirk at the girl, "Don't you wanna pay for the damage you caused?"
"Damage? What damage? Are you injured? I think not and  it was only a bump," she took a step forward poking the man in the chest.
"Really now? Thanks to you spilling your drink everywhere, my new Prada double monk slip-ons are ruined!"
Chaeri glared at the man, "I'm sorry. But it really wasn't my fault. It was clearly an accident. Ask anyone who saw. But since you've taken enough of my time, I'll take my leave now. I already wasted so much time having this useless argument with you." The girl turned around to leave not knowing that the drunken man was about to attack.
"Why you little- " The ajusshi grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Before she knew it, he was raising his right hand, ready to slap Chaeri.
Chaeri closed her eyes and expected to feel the impact of the slap on her cheek.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Zico POV
 
Zico and Dok2 were sitting on the couch, too focused on the game they were playing. Jay sighed as he continued watching the two play video games. He groaned in frustration, this was so utterly boring.  
He gave a scream as he stood up from the couch to glare at his two friends, "Yah! It's Saturday night and what are we doing? Playing stupid video games all night. Why do that when we can chill at the clubs?" Jay complained.
"Uhm Let me see...Why? Because we have no money and we have better things to do," Zico said and high-fived Dok2 while still playing the game.
Jay rolled his eyes and got off the couch to go to his room to get ready.
He paused at the doorway and looked back at the two, "This is why y'all ain't got no girlfriends. I'm gonna hit the club. Call me if you need me." 
Zico rolled his eyes and continued staring at the TV screen, "Whatever hyung."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Jay Pov
 
Later on, while Jay had been in the club for a couple of hours, he was a bit thirsty from dancing so he went to the bar.
After he got his drink, he scanned the crowd on the dance floor. He was soon interrupted by the sound of glass breaking. He turned to the left to see that shards of glass scattered the floor as he saw a girl bowing to the drunk Ajusshi in apology.
Jay just watched on as a spectator at first. Honestly, it wasn't any of his business but if things got dirty, he would gladly be the gentleman he was and step in to break things up. He thought things were settled but he saw the drunk man pull on the girl's wrist to turn her around and was ready to slap the girl.
Jay angrily stood up from the stool and ran over to the pair.
"Excuse me, you have no right using your filthy hands to touch my girl," Jay protectively stood in front of Chaeri.
The drunken man blinked his eyes and bowed as he nervously smiled, "Ah sorry my mistake."
"Just don't do it again," Jay glared as he pulled the girl away from the man and the crowd that was watching the scene unfold before them.
With that, he pulled Chaeri along until they exited the club and stood outside of the entrance to Asian Wave.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Outside of Asian Wave
 
"Um...thank you for saving me," Chaeri shyly bowed and thanked the handsome man.
"No problem, I don't like seeing pretty girls like you getting hurt," Jay gave a girl a wink  before he smiled down at her.
A light dust of pink spread across her cheeks as she smiled shyly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
"I'm Chaeri by the way," she shyly glanced up at him.
"And I'm-" he was about to introduce himself, but the ringing of his phone interrupted their conversation.
Jay bowed slightly as he apologized, "Sorry, excuse me for a minute as I answer this."
"Yeobeoseyo? wassup Hyung?" Jay answered the phone.
"Yo Jay, we need you!" Dok2 said on the line.
Jay sighed in annoyance, "Arrasso, I'm coming back now."
Jay, with an annoyed look on his face, ended the call and put his phone back in his pocket. When he looked up at Chaeri, his face softened up.
He shook his head lightly as he gazed back to the girl waiting in front of him," I have to go I'm sorry."
"It's ok. I'm fine now if it wasn't for you" she bowed again and waved her hand in goodbye as he started to walk away.
When he reached the street corner, he glanced back to the girl he saved at the club before he could no longer see her face. 
He shook his head as he continued walking on, no longer able to see her, and muttered to himself, "Damn, I just left a cute girl hanging."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Back in the club
 
"Oh, there  you are baby girl! I heard about what happened." GD brought his youngest daughter into a hug.
" Hey appa! I'm sorry," Chaeri whimpered, remembering the drunken man from earlier.
"Hey, it's ok baby, appa is here now," He cooed as he tried consoling the scared girl.
Chaeri looked up at her father and said, "But I'm okay now, a handsome man saved me, appa."
GD raised his eyebrows, surprised at her comment, "Jeongmal? Did you know him?"
The girl shook her head, "Ani and I didn't get his name either."
GD smiled softly at the girl in his arms, "Gwenchanayo, maybe you'll meet again."
"Appa? I'm tired," Chaeri yawned. 
"Arasso baby girl, you can sleep in my office." GD brought his daughter to his office and helped her lay down on the couch. He then looked at the armchair where his other daughter was passed out drunk from all the shots she was taking.
GD chuckled to himself as he softly closed the door behind him. They were growing up so fast.