Chapter Fifteen - We meet again?

My Sunshine After The Rain
GD POV
 
@ The studio
 
 
 
In the studio, the girls and the whole YG family were discussing how their debut would be done.
 
 GD asks, "Ok does anybody have  any ideas?"
 
Seungri raised his hand, "Oooh Hyung I have something?
 
"Arasso seungri-ah,  what is it?"
 
" Hyung, what if they each do a solo song in the beginning?"
 
The leader nodded his head and turned to his girls to see if they like the idea too.
 
"I think it's a good idea appa!" said the older sister who then turned toward her dongseng.
 
Chaeri nodded in agreement, "Yeah! Definitely a great way to show each of our individual talents."
 
" Ok, then Minzy and the Kwon twins will do the choreography for the girls."
 
As the meeting was ending, Chaeri was a worried about the club preparations for the debut.
 
" Appa... what about the preparation at the club?"
 
"Don't worry baby girl, we got it covered. All you need to worry about is practicing the songs and the choreo." GD kissed her forehead in comfort.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Lexxi POV
 
 "Chaeri-ah, don't worry everything will be ok," Lexxi tried to reassure her younger sister. She brought the girl into a short embrace and smiled at her.
 
"Ok Unnie…" Chaeri replied hesitantly.
 
"I guess I should "wake up" my dancing skills." The girls giggled at the joke.
 
Lexxi's eyes widened as she remembered something, "Ah! That reminds me."
 
"What's up unnie?"
 
" Do you remember that community center that Appa used to take us for swimming class when we were kids?"
 
Chaeri nodded her head, "Yeah, what about it?" The dongseng raised her eyebrow suspiciously at her older sister.
 
"Well, there's a hiphop dance class there! It'd be a good idea for you to "wake up" your dancing skills by taking the class. Plus, it's free!"
 
"I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out…" Chaeri sighed, reluctant about it. The younger sister felt a little shy. She usually dances by herself and only her family and friends have seen her dance. She began to question her capabilities as a dancer, not knowing if she was truly good enough. What if everyone at the dance class was better than her? It would be embarrassing if she wasn't up to their level...
 
"Arasso dongseng, it starts at 3!" Lexxi looked at the time on her phone and hurried out to her car.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Zico POV
 
A good looking guy standing in front of his closet was trying figure out what to wear. He wanted to look good for when he would go to meet up with Lexxi.
 
"Ahh what to wear!" Zico muttered to himself while digging through his closet.
 
A knock on his bedroom door suddenly came. It was his roommate, Jay.
 
"Hey Z!...What time's your date?"
 
"Hyung, you gotta help me!" Zico dragged Jay into the room.
 
Jay sighed in annoyance, "Yah! I gotta go work soon!"
 
"Well, I gotta meet Lexxi soon!" Zico looked shyly to the side as he muttered, "And It's not a date... we're just hanging out."
 
Jay rolled his eyes. "Just hanging out?" He then looked at Zico and laughed.
 
Jay then agreed to help out and picked out something for his roommate. Zico bowed to thank him.
 
"Good Luck with Lexxi." With that said, he left to go to work.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Chaeri POV
 
As Chaeri sat on her bed with the dogs, she was thinking about whether she should attend the dance class or not. She looked at her clock to see that it was 2:15PM. She had a little bit of time to get ready. The community center was close by so it wouldn't take long to get there… What was she thinking? Was she really going to go? 
 
"Gaho-ah, Jolie-ah, should I go?" The two dogs looked at each other before looking back at Chaeri. They looked up at her questionably, not understanding what she asked them.
 
"Mong! Mong!" Both of the dogs barked.
 
Chaeri smiled and laughed as she petted both of them.
 
Chaeri sighed, "Arasso, I'll go." The dogs barked again as Chaeri pouted, "But that's only because you two made me."
The younger sister giggled to herself as she got ready to go the the hip-hop class.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jay POV
 
In the studio, Jay was the first to enter so that he can warm up before the students arrived.
 
After 30 minutes passed, the students came. He started the lesson and just when he finished demonstrating the dance, loud footsteps were heard. He turned around only to see a cute girl barge in. He squinted his eyes to get a better look and his eyes widened. Strangely enough, the girl looked a lot like Chaeri.
"Mianhae," The girl bowed apologetically.
 
Jay approached the back of the studio to get a close up of the girl. Could it be?
 
"Chaeri-ssi? Is that you?"
 
"Jay-ssi?" Chaeri's eyes widened in realization. With an incredulous look on her face, she asked, "Wait… You're the dance instructor? This is your class?"
 
Jay smirked and replied, "Yes."
 
"Hey ajusshi! Is she your girlfriend?" One of the students blurted out. Jay could see how red Chaeri's cheeks became after hearing the comment.
 
"Ani," Jay shook his head then smiled, "at least, not yet."
 
"What are you waiting for? Confess to her!" Another student blurted and hi-fived his friends.
 
"Yah! Kids! Let's get back to the lesson."
Confess? Girlfriend? So many thoughts came pouring into Chaeri's mind. She only just arrived and she was already feeling inner turmoil, and it wasn't because of the dancing. What were the kids talking about? She just met Jay, how could he want to confess his feelings so soon? Chaeri started to become confused about his feelings for her.
 
After the dance class ended, and all of the students were gone, only Chaeri and Jay were left int he studio. 
 
"Chaeri-ssi!" Jay ran to stop her from leaving.
 
Said girl turned around and stared curiously at the boy, "Yes?"
 
"Mianhae...about today's class that is..."
 
Chaeri shook her head and smiled, "It's ok. And it's also my fault, I came in late and interrupted the class. Are they your regular students by the way?"
 
"Some of them are... and don't worry about it, they were just teasing," he chuckled out nervously.
 
"I see..." Chaeri nodded her head. An awkward silence fell upon the two, neither knowing what to say next. Chaeri then made another move to leave, not knowing what else to do since the conversation seemed to have stopped.
 
Jay spoke before she could turn around, "...If your not busy now...Um..Would you like get ice cream with me?"
 
Chaeri froze in place as her heart thumped harder. She blushed as she gave him a shy smile and then nodded in reply. A bright smile appeared on to Jay's face as he was finally successful in asking her out. He then grabbed his things and the two of them left to Jay's car.